Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is site now very sluggish for everyone?

bassglo

Make us all happy:  hit "restore" to return site as it was six or so months ago.  Been a sluggish mess ever since unneeded format changes started.  Ever heard of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it?"   Or have you hired the "Feds" to "improve" things?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Is it running faster now?

For me no changes as of the last time I logged on, and that was on Wednesday 29th.  It takes 3 minutes for each transaction I do, from signing on, viewing topics, as well as signing off.   Have to agree with 3kings.  I'm on Windows 10 if that makes a differences.  I'll return next week and see if any differences LOL!!!

The load times on my desk top or my Iphone  remind me of the 1990's, only no blue screens...just me turning blue from holding my breath every time I try to pull any pages up from this site... very painful indeed.... :(

I don't know, but I believe the site is working fine for most of us.  Perhaps those having a problem need to email/post their operating system/browser specs, laptop or phone,, etc. so that admin can figure out what the problem is.  They need to figure out what percentage of you are having problems... help them out!  Just a suggestion...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am satisfied with the speed. Compared to what happened in California politics last week the forum speed is very low on my list of things to complain about. 

Thanks to Adam and the tech dept (such a thing?) for fixing the issue with ALL of the images appearing on my first page and not being able to post.

Well that sure makes me feel better that you guys are having no problem at all and there is just a hand ful of us that are experiencing technical diffuclties. Maybe we have been black balled then and it is just DinarVets way of politely running us off. I have been on a lot of forums and have never seen where some have problems and the majority are just fine...Makes me feel a lot better for sure..... ☹️

• Upvote 1

I am having problems with site speed as well.  It take 30 to 90 seconds to load a page after clicking and 90 - 120 seconds to login.  As a troubleshooting measure, I cleared my browser cache and cookies to ensure no problems with old information, no improvement.  I have logged out of the site manually and logged in with a different browser, no improvement.  Finally, I am using TimeWarner Cable, so I used one of my ghosting tools to come in using a different "anonymous" service from a different country, no change. 

I hope all of this information might help someone troubleshoot the problems.

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

very slow still......how can we that are having issues help Adam and company fix the problem....It is frusterating not to be able to load a page for sometimes over 5 minutes. 

I choose to believe that Adam and company are trying to resolve the problem. However, it would be nice to get some kind of update from them.  I would also think that if they needed info from us, they would let us know,so I don't know that there is anything we can do to help.

• Upvote 1

Here is some specific feedback for admin (hope it helps).  I have used 3 different devices to access Dinarvets. My work computer, my home computer and my Android phone.  I have used Chrome and have even given Explorer a try.  I use Windows 7 and 10.  All three devices have the same response to the website.  Website, topic load, EVERY movement takes a very long time (minutes) to load.  Can I please get a update or fix time or a suggestion to my methods/devices? I love Dinarvets and have been a paying member for a long time.  Thank you for all of your time and effort.

Life support

Very very slow......DV zapped me out of OSI for nonpayment of annual fee.....assumably I am still live and worthy with VIP........and not zapped out completely.

Sure hope they can fix this, not my system that is screwed up............its the GI/GO garbage in,garbage out syndrum maybe.......

27 minutes ago, tedro said:

Very very slow......DV zapped me out of OSI for nonpayment of annual fee.....assumably I am still live and worthy with VIP........and not zapped out completely.

Sure hope they can fix this, not my system that is screwed up............its the GI/GO garbage in,garbage out syndrum maybe.......

? I'm getting close to my annual date too.... But would love to make sure I haven't been black balled before paying that $450....