Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is site now very sluggish for everyone?

bassglo

I am having a terrible time moving around the site from page to page or topic to topic.  It is taking probably 3-5 minutes for each move, and even getting onto the site is very difficult.  It feels like trying to move through quicksand.  Is it just me????

• Upvote 3

It's stone-age slow on my end.  Been trying for days, today is the first day to log on, had to sit and wait for 4 minutes.  It takes me that long to wait for a topic to load.  I'll come back later and see if any changes on my end.  My time is limited when caring for an elderly. 

It will probably take another 4 minutes to submit my reply, as well to log off.  :(

• Upvote 3

It still takes at least 2 minutes to load a page every time I click on a link. This is extremely frustrating. It doesn't matter which device I use. My iPhone, iPad and computer all take minutes to load anything. I never post but I like to visit the site every day to check on the news threads. I was wondering if others were experiencing the same problem. 

Same here. Cleaned up my system and browsers (cleaned the registry, cookies, temporary files, defrag and a performance scan that now comes up clean. I have a slow response with both  Explorer and Google Chrome  since the site came back after last weekend. This is the only website that has an issue at around 3-5 minute load time per page. I am running Windows 7 Professional if that makes a difference. Anybody have this problem and resolved it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i thought at first it was because i am out in the sticks ( hillbilly in arkansas ) heck, back in the day we didn't get hee-haw on the tv untill wednesday night. :lol:   i'm sure mr. adam will resolve the issue, we will just have to be patient