Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got in trouble for this?

moose 57

***///

"...no matter where I serve my guests, they seem to like my kitchen best,

I'm the cook of the house..." Linda McCartney / Wings at the Speed of Sound

We totally get that.... anytime we're cookin' up sumthin' in the kitchen...

all the folks r' sure to be in there -- where the FUN (and the wine) is ! :D

Regular man-cave smells like beer n' butt....:shrug:

Our Girl -Cave smells mo' bettah.... ! :lol:

• Upvote 9

Gals...I couldn't agree with ya more...and even though I married "Betty Crocker" she hankerin' for not only upgrades to the kitchen...she also has the latest rage on her "gotta have one of those" list...a "She Shed"!!!  For her it's gonna be a combination garden art/ wine glass in hand relaxing sort of place...so who says the fun has to stop in the kitchen ehh!!!;)

• Upvote 4

Hey I liked your answer!! The kitchen is the most important room in my house -- the next one being the powder room lol!!!!   --  I love a big kitchen and of late i pretty much live in mine & work in mine  --  I picture a man cave with trophies ( all sorts depending on the "man")  --  gadgets of all sorts  --  mini fridge for his beer --  pictures of cars / trains / planes / & boats -- again depending on the man --  pictures of game he has either killed or hunted & hoped to kill --  survival protection gear  -- most likely a tv & pc to keep up with the outside world --- All of the above  is only as good as long as you have nourishment to use it -- lol  --

The kitchen  would be similarly & equally equipped -- depending on the woman --   I confidently say it will be equipped to the degree of how important she thinks it is and how much she enjoys being in that arena -- 

Moose -- I have always enjoyed your humor - glad you are so willing & dedicated to keep it up !! kudos to you !!!!!

• Upvote 7

O.K... I'm all for ladies gettin' their space and all...and it starts by going beyond that old kitchen motto...something about the way to a mans heart is through his stomach an all...but ladies...here is the future of going beyond the kitchen..."She Sheds"!!! ;)

she-sheds-01.jpg

lifebuzz-6b82376a5bbc14686360e16bf644312

2015-07-06-1436215391-8314190-shed7-thum

SS_Large_02.jpg

3411849a041ab3de_7337-w746-h533-b0-p0-ec

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-06-23-at-11.20.45-AM.pn

MG_8292.jpg

she-sheds-12.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

My wife already gets the whole house and she said I am lucky I get to take care of it and her. I get the 10 x 20 garage and dog house if I misbehave. :lmao:

Yeah....that can suck!!! :unsure:  Poor displaced dogs!!! ;)

doghouse20.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Displaced my foot. They have it better than I do. I live in a sea of estrogen at my house. 

My dream is someday to have the same lifestyle as my wife,daughters and the dogs. :lmao:

Shall we start with gettin' neutered and a flea bath?  Seriously...we just think dogs have it good...when in reality it's the cat that's got it easy!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

Good Morning RodandStaff -- I loved all of your She Sheds OMG   I want one !!!!!! I always loved playing house when I was a little girl - my friend and I would go in to the woods close to her house and make us one with boards  and whatever we could find --  we did pretend a lot though  --

I have something outside now  but it is more of a meditation  place made out of heavy wire trellis'  - it is very calming and i enjoy sitting out there a lot --  

Soooo .... are you going to have one of the sheds built for your little wifey??   They are all gorgeous -  I like them all  but favorites are the old plank one with the porch and the pagoda one --   and third would be the barrel one --  a couple of these look like they could actually be lived in    - a nice little retirement / assisted living /  grand parent  home --  

Thanks for sharing the pictures --  they would definitely be worthy of my scrap book !!  Hope you are doing well <3 <3 <3 

• Upvote 2

Good Morning Uneek...missin' you but I have noticed you are gracing us with your presence from time to time lately!  

Yes...the Mrs. Has this on her "honey do" list!  I have built several for customers and now that we finally have our own place again it's definitely on the list!  Of course I'm going to put a screened in gazebo near by that will feature a brick oven so we can have company over for grilled pizza and not get rained out if the weather turns bad!

Finding a peaceful place where you can unwind and regain some sanity while you pray or meditate is more important than ever!  That's what I'm finding with these She Sheds...their not just practical they act as a mini-retreat from the cares of life...and that's pretty important these days!

Again...it's good to see you around Uneek!  Maybe this RV thingy will pop and we can sit down and plan out your special She-Shed...whatdayah say?  ;)

• Upvote 1

I would absolutely love to get some help and build one of these little play houses / outside "retreat"   mini vacation spots lol -- Gosh I want one NOW!!!!

To me it would be better than a vacation to the beach -- well maybe almost ha ha -- just depends on how you can "afford" to travel --  

My daughter invited me to go to the beach with her / son in law and 2 grand daughters --  I thought about going and was actually excited about the trip until  i made a list of stuff to pack and found out we were all staying in the same room  -- things kinda escalated and moved me way out of my comfort zone and decided it was not worth the hassle  lol  I would rather stay home --- 

With security issues high right now in light of recent & on going events  ----  again ........ HOME is the place to be -- I doubt that i do a lot of traveling post RV --  I just want to enjoy peace & comfort my pets and nature --  sooooooo.... what better way to do that than with one of these little kastles / dream play houses --  gosh  i am really wanting one of these!!!!!!!!  maybe two -- one for my crafts and one for yoga  -- sounds like a good plan ----  I love to play house --  it was great to exchange thoughts with you again  (smile)    would love the "sit down"   come on RV !!!!! 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, UNEEK said:

I doubt that i do a lot of traveling post RV --  I just want to enjoy peace & comfort my pets and nature --

We tool around in 'OlSarge's Class B van whilst in The CONUS. Have our 'little house' with us everywhere we go !

(and our own potty!) :lol: Take our tools for caring for neglected Veterans' graves, art supplies, sewing and crafting stuff and park

in the middle of Nature and enjoy!

A 'Conversion' van can be had rather inexpensively along with portable solar and composting toilet.

So with a little creativity you can 'make' your own Gal Cave that goes anywhere !

sooooooo.... what better way to do that than with one of these little kastles / dream play houses --  gosh  i am really wanting one of these!!!!!!!!  maybe two -- one for my crafts and one for yoga  -- sounds like a good plan ----  I love to play house --

For less than $3 grand, you can have a shed delivered and anchored-to-code in your yard.

Modify it with plenty of junk yard scrapped windows and big doors to let in the light, and decorate with stuff from a trip to Good Will !

Tell all your friends & family that in lieu of gifts for B'Days, Christmas, etc,  just donate to The UNEEK Cabana Fund !  :D

You'll have it in no time !

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Shall we start with gettin' neutered and a flea bath?  Seriously...we just think dogs have it good...when in reality it's the cat that's got it easy!!! :rolleyes:

Ha. My wife says after 34 years of marriage she has barely scratched the surface of training or getting me domesticated. I told my wife that I read somewhere all men have a feminine side. She almost fell on the floor laughing. She told me I have suppressed my feminine side into my left toe, and it is numb sometimes. :lmao: 

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 3

d855ddc9264e9d82586448ce0a819be98b3b79b6

5 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Good Morning Uneek...missin' you but I have noticed you are gracing us with your presence from time to time lately!  

Yes...the Mrs. Has this on her "honey do" list!  I have built several for customers and now that we finally have our own place again it's definitely on the list!  Of course I'm going to put a screened in gazebo near by that will feature a brick oven so we can have company over for grilled pizza and not get rained out if the weather turns bad!

Finding a peaceful place where you can unwind and regain some sanity while you pray or meditate is more important than ever!  That's what I'm finding with these She Sheds...their not just practical they act as a mini-retreat from the cares of life...and that's pretty important these days!

Again...it's good to see you around Uneek!  Maybe this RV thingy will pop and we can sit down and plan out your special She-Shed...whatdayah say?  ;)

• Upvote 1

Good one Moose........  I think of the kitchen as my art studio with all of it's fun gadgets .  Thats where I create my masterpieces . Love to cook , love to entertain.

Have tasting parties..... have new friends meet old friends.  Did I mention that there's wine involved.  Oh yea that too.  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Ha. My wife says after 34 years of marriage she has barely scratched the surface of training or getting me domesticated. I told my wife that I read somewhere all men have a feminine side. She almost fell on the floor laughing. She told me I have suppressed my feminine side into my left toe, and it is numb sometimes. :lmao: 

Thats funny..............:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   

• Upvote 2