Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New documents proving the involvement of America to form the organization "Daash" terrorist

yota691

obama-sad-frown-1024x768-696x522.jpg
Follow-up / 
"Brett Bart" magazine published new documents prove the involvement of the US administration to organize the formation of "Daash" terrorist.
And it confirmed the magazine that the former US Secretary of State and the Democratic candidate in the next presidential elections, "Hillarious Clinton" was a learning support President Barack Obama's administration of the activities of "Al Qaeda" in Iraq, which emerged with him later organize "Daash" terrorist, noting that Clinton had received during her tenure bag Foreign many US official reports that talk about the subject. The magazine pointed out that these reports as well as to address terrorist activities called "Mohammed Aladnana" spokesman "Daash."
According to these documents are many western countries and countries in cooperation with the support of terrorist groups, including the Council "Daash" to topple the rule of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime.
It should be noted in this regard that one of the secret documents that have been disclosed in the August / August 2012 had confirmed that US officials, including officials in the State Department were fully aware of the support of the Obama administration's "Daash" and a number of terrorist groups.
He said, "Christopher Farrell" Member of the American judicial oversight board that these documents have been found within the # report espionage Information Department (IAR) of the US Agency for Military Intelligence (DIA).
The documents also noted that "Al Qaeda Iraqi branch", which was backed by many Western countries, led by America joined the ranks of the Syrian armed opposition under the title "Army of the victory" of the so-called "victory" Front, which also receives support from regional countries in the forefront of Saudi Arabia Qatar and Turkey.
The documents suggested that backed by the United States and its Western allies and regional armed groups attract Salafi and Takfiri extremist elements from multiple countries in the Middle East and North Africa and other parts of the world.
These documents and talked about so-called "Islamic Caliphate State" which seeks Daash for its formation in Iraq, Syria and other countries in the region and prepare the ground for the return of al-Qaida back into Iraq, especially in the western and north-west of the country, specifically in the province of Mosul and Ramadi, capital of Anbar province.
"Brett Bart" Journal of the American and inquired about the information held by foreign intelligence services on terrorist operations for the organization, "Daash" which insists on hiding them from other countries, especially those that are in fact the front lines in the war against "Daash" and other terrorist groups.
Earlier leaked documents published by the site "AWD NEWS" news about the involvement of President Bush and some of his allies in the Middle East to establish Daash criminal gangs revealed.
The documents that the US intelligence service, the "CIA" and its allies in the region have trained elements "Daash" in CIA camps in Jordan since 2012, which facilitated the transfer of terrorist gangs to the Syrian territory in June 2014.
These documents also contained the first official proof aware of Obama's pre-administration with the shipment of weapons from the Libyan city of Benghazi to terrorist groups in Syria, including "Daash" and "Front victory."
It should be noted that the leader of the "Daash" terrorist called "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" was held in the "Boca" prison at the US Army during the invasion of Iraq before being released in کanon first / December 2004. The treatment of American Baghdadi within detainee special character and very different from the treatment of most prisoners, according to a report published by the newspaper "the British Guardian" she presented the testimonies of a "Daash" called "Abu Ahmed" in this regard officials.
Hillarious Clinton has acknowledged in the book have launched the "tough choices" name that the US administration has established the organization "Daash" to divide the Middle East it. She pointed out that he has agreed with a number of European countries to declare the so-called "Islamic state" day of 07/05/2013 ie before the invasion of this organization to the Iraqi city of Mosul, about a year ago.
  • Upvote 3

I know some of you guys think I'm a liberal, but I'm not. I will never vote for that crooked B*#%ch! But let's not act like this

administration is any different than those of the past. Let's not forget 911 was an inside job, and we know who was in office then. Don't bash me, watch this video by the world's best engineers.  

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

any chance the bad guys planted these bombs and set them off then died in the tower along with the planes pilots?

I guess if that was true then we would admit there were bombs  in the tower huh?

(cat thinking outside the litter box...wishing the obvious was not true)

• Upvote 2

In my opinion and i hope i dont get too bashed for this, but i believe that Saudia Arabia pushed bush into the war in iraq and afghanistan. The Saudi intelligence chief was a guy by the name of bandar bin sultan, and he was just removed from his post when the new king of saudi took over. I believe that bandar had his operatives do the dirty work in the u.s. to force the war in afhanistan, and then iraq. I have always believed that we would go to iraq because i felt bush wanted to finish his fathers work. I dont think afghanistan was part of that picture. I believe that bandar bin sultan was also the one who helped orchestrate the boston bombings. Bandar bin sultan warned putin that if he didnt stay out of the middle east that he would raise caos at the sochi olympics. HIs quote was that he would get or use his chechnyen rebels. well the boston bombers were chechnyen. The day of the bombings in boston glen beck went nuts on his radio show and gave an ultimatum to our government that if they didnt come clean on the saudi dissedent that helped in this that he would and he gave the government until monday to come clean or get him out of the country. Well a phone call was made and of course nothing said of it anymore, but by reading articles and piecing it together that is what i came up with. Also bandar bin sultan came out about in an article just shortly before the boston bombings and said that he would push obama into the conflict in syria, and when i later learned from my son who listened to the glen beck radio show and told me what he said the pieces began to fall into place. Of course obummer drew a line in the sand but never crossed it. Im not a president lover, but i dont think that bush had as much to do with it as hilarious clinton, and Bandar bin sultan have. After all she has received somewhere around 25 million in donations from the saudi's to their clinton foundation. I really dont think they banked on bush getting the white house and be there for 8 years. I think the clintons thought that al gore would serve 4 and then Hillarious would run, but we all know that bush beat gore and obummer beat Hillarious, and now she is salivating at the chance to continue her dirty work as the potus. After all it was bill clinton who didnt want to kill bin laden when he had the chance during his white house term because it could have involved some civilians and now look what we have. They have used the clinton foundation as a cloak for major money laundering to other countries to get to their agenda. Congress was funding during her time as secretary of state for the opposition rebels to fight against assad in syria but then they pulled the funding because they could not be sure who was legit and who wasnt . So she went to private funding, and im sure we can guess where the money was funneled through. That is how benghazi happened because she was running weapons through there to syria and the bad boys figured it out and that is why the compound was raided in retaliation for it. The rest you guys know from the news and what you have read, but that is my take on it. 

That is also why the negotiations with iran started way before we as a nation were told they were. Clinton and obummer were in cahoots with iran to continue the havoc in syria, using them instead of our own troops. But we all know you cant trust russia or iran and now we have another major quagmire in syria and iraq thanks to clintons initiative for what i think would be basically a democratic middle east with leaders of countries that are beholden to us. I mean really the Clintons. Like i said i could be way off but the news article above stated that the u.s. had al-baghdadi in prison and we did but we did not release him, maliki did after we pulled our troops out. God help us if she gets into office. 

• Upvote 4

and davis only has one question

why have we the sheep not taken over and kicked everyone to the curb??

this world is going down the wrong path

I will bow to god, dont get me wrong

But i will never ever bow to any man

and yes woman

Time to kick the suits right in the azzz out of here

all of them

Then take everything they have stolen back to the people

trust me Malki is not the only govt official who steals our money

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I know some of you guys think I'm a liberal, but I'm not. I will never vote for that crooked B*#%ch! But let's not act like this

administration is any different than those of the past. Let's not forget 911 was an inside job, and we know who was in office then. Don't bash me, watch this video by the world's best engineers.  

THIS IS A VERY SAD REALITY ..........:facepalm:

B/A

• Upvote 2

On 6/17/2016 at 8:02 AM, EagleEye said:

how in the world is Hilarious still walking around FREE...????:angry::angry::facepalm::facepalm:

We all know why, because the gov has gotten too BIG for their britches and now think they own us (and they do) and it's all about them taking turns calling the shots.  We know good and well she will create a very huge crisis.  Its been crisis after crisis since this standing pres has been in office and i don't believe a word that comes out of his lyin mouth.  He disgust me.  And she wants to push forward and further his 3rd term.   They both make me sick.  Their is a spirit of great evil upon our land.  The spirit of filth, perversion, and deception.  It's all pure evil and them two are wanting to further the agenda of making humans nothing more than slaves & robots.  (literally)   It is God and God alone who helps me through each and every day in this time of birth pains.  The pains are getting closer.  They stopped talking about her illegal server and they pretend it's all good.  The skank should be in JAIL.  

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, uncirculd said:

We all know why, because the gov has gotten too BIG for their britches and now think they own us (and they do) and it's all about them taking turns calling the shots.  We know good and well she will create a very huge crisis.  Its been crisis after crisis since this standing pres has been in office and i don't believe a word that comes out of his lyin mouth.  He disgust me.  And she wants to push forward and further his 3rd term.   They both make me sick.  Their is a spirit of great evil upon our land.  The spirit of filth, perversion, and deception.  It's all pure evil and them two are wanting to further the agenda of making humans nothing more than slaves & robots.  (literally)   It is God and God alone who helps me through each and every day in this time of birth pains.  The pains are getting closer.  They stopped talking about her illegal server and they pretend it's all good.  The skank should be in JAIL.  

ok i do agree

i believe a test is coming to all of man,

I cannot lie, i have and deal with all 7 sins,

i have done many bad things, but from that i now know what

a dicccccccck i was

now i try to do right, 

problem is my other half is tainted.

I feel we are all like this, half and half

If you can control, and understand your bad half it does help you to do good.

You can see the evil coming at you and understand their next move???

Then you bring out your good side and out think

All govts must be brought to their knees 

and all their fortunes taken from them.

Give back to the people that work hard everyday for all countries, 

No i am not talking sitting on welfare cause 15.00 and hour is not good enough.

I am talking the people who would love to see 10.00 and hour and be happy

Almost time to start a fight not just in Canada

everywhere

davis out of beer again

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...