Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Amendment Humor Thread

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I have one of these.  Does that count?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2F4%2F4f%2FS%26W500.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F.500_S%26W_Magnum&docid=KtR2ero6wXkm7M&tbnid=IenqH5HcMphpsM%3A&w=3358&h=1759&bih=923&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwj-wtiayZXPAhUT7GMKHXqGBRcQMwg2KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

I load a few different hand loads for this one, too.  I load a 400 gr Barnes Buster that chronographs at 1,700 ft/s near the muzzle (no joke!).  I also cast a 440 gr Lyman #2 (90% lead, 5% tin, 5% antimony) with a copper gas check at the base.  This one chronographs at 1,550 ft/s.

Edited by Synopsis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I vote this one for the best one so far! I could see that happening. To someone else, not me. Shabs perhaps ??? :rolleyes:

I'll second that motion!!! :P

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Snot Heard Round the World

December 1, 2016 BFH 

Meet Trent. He is hilarious. Unintentionally.

special-snowflake-second-class2trent

special-snowflake-second-class11b

The “Special Snowflake Second Class” Award Goes To……

This is Trent. Trent is a Millennial. Trent is a “Special Snowflake” of the liberal variety and he apparently owns a gun (I know, scary isn’t it) and want’s “Fascists” (Trump and his supporters) to know he will protect those who he thinks will be persecuted by Trump.

I’m curious what Trent thinks Hillarious (he probably was a disenfranchised Bernie supporter) would have done with his “privacy” if she’d taken the field on Nov 8th? What about the muslims who aren’t your “friends”, and have vowed to kill you (the western devil) Trent? “Marginalized”, you mean like Christians, heterosexuals, or Americans with a Southern Heritage were in the last eight years? That kind of marginalized? “Immigrants”? You don’t mean immigrants, you mean “Illegals”, don’t you Trent? “Refugees”? Like the ones who have murdered or raped how many Americans in just the last year?

Do you even know the answer to the last question Trent? Of course you don’t, because you get your information from social media and/or MSM outlets that were proven to be biased before, during, and after the election. Tell you what “Snowflake”, you might want to check your enthusiasm at the porch, before you jump off of it. (At least his gun isn’t blue….right?). Generally, the shotgun you have there would never be considered an “Assault Shotgun, simply due to it’s limited magazine capacity ( but it is good for squirrels, BTW).

Before you try and take your Modern Warfare 3 fantasy into the bloody, scary reality, I’d suggest you consider taking up airsoft or paintball. It will give you the thrill you think you’re looking for, without the finality of someone ending your participation in the defense of some of the criminal elements you so admire. There is no “Participatory Award” in the real world Trent, and the fact that you believe Trump and his supporters are fascists, shows that you are not ready for that kind of a reality check.

fb_img_1480508834424.jpg

“Special Snowflake Second Class w/crossed Diaper Pins” is about the closest you will come to an award in our world. The sooner you and your type accept the reality I’ve spelled out, the better and SAFER it will be for you. We will no longer tolerate fools. Realistically, that’s what this election was about. Unfortunately, along with the entitlement crowd, your generation has shown it’s ass, and the adults in the room are now taking over. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Trent!

MDT RBTEC Class

JCD

American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

https://masondixontactical.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/the-special-snowflake-second-class-award-goes-to/

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Whatshername said:

ADORABLE: This Little Girl is SHOOTING Her First Deer And It’s HILARIOUS

large.IMG_1741.JPG

Its hard not to watch her adorable face... but watch her hand.  This 7 year old is well trained...

.....gotcha, this time, damn Bambi!..........!

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 7:34 AM, Whatshername said:

ADORABLE: This Little Girl is SHOOTING Her First Deer And It’s HILARIOUS

large.IMG_1741.JPG

Its hard not to watch her adorable face... but watch her hand.  This 7 year old is well trained...

This is what a safe place looks like!!

• Upvote 1