Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Amendment Humor Thread

On June 18, 2016 at 8:44 AM, Jaxinjersey said:

On no!  Two "to's" are spelled wrong!  And I'm sure Clint knows better, too!  Sorry Mark, couldn't resist!  I know you didn't create that!  :)

You wanna be the one to tell Clint?  Do you know how to dance?  :cowboy2: Just saying! Do ya feel lucky?  Well do ya? :cowboy1:

;)

• Upvote 3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

You wanna be the one to tell Clint?  Do you know how to dance?  :cowboy2: Just saying! Do ya feel lucky?  Well do ya? :cowboy1:

;)

Haha Rod.... I heard Clint already has another notch in his gun for the "lucky" punk who used his image! :cowboy: He just winged him though.... said it was the "neighboUrly" thing to do! :cigar:

• Upvote 4

war.png

Dear "young niggas",

Just so you know, white people are well armed and have plenty of ammo. And while we've been quiet these last eight years of racial extremism and division, make no mistake, when we are threatened, we will rain Hell down on you and everyone with you. Blood may flow and bodies may drop, but I guarantee it will be more of yours than ours. We will protect our families, friends, and neighborhoods.

Sincerely,

Fed up with your shlt
  • Upvote 12

This is funny... and tragic

Crowder Vid Proves People Have No Common Sense for ‘Common Sense Gun Laws’

People with no knowledge of guns are the ones most quick to want them banned. And they’re voting for the next president.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/crowder-vid-proves-people-have-no-common-sense-common-sense-gun-laws

“Ignorance, thy name is leftism. The more anti-gun the moron, the more vocal that moron seems to be,” he writes on LouderWithCrowder.com. “I cannot state this enough: these uneducated people vote. They watch the ‘news.’ They listen to Hillarious Clinton and Barack Obama, and believe Hillarious Clinton and Barack Obama when either of them says anything about the scary, black boom-boom sticks. Or even just the regular variety boom-boom sticks.”

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Sorry to have um... Triggered you, Dive!!!   :lol:

lmbo, no, it was happenstance, but I'm sure there are a few who believe otherwise.

We just posted along the same theme by chance, reminds me of an old saying about minds.

Hope you are well, enjoying your eclectic posts.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

lmbo, no, it was happenstance, but I'm sure there are a few who believe otherwise.

We just posted along the same theme by chance, reminds me of an old saying about minds.

Hope you are well, enjoying your eclectic posts.

Great minds or Dirty minds?!?!  Hey... no need to explain why you posted that here... in the 2A thread!   ;)   I'm not even into chicks and I liked it!  I don't care who you are - that's a damn fine tan line!   :lol:

I'm well, thank you.  Did I read you had a crash on your bike?  You okay?   🤕

Me at Walmart...

7636f08e9bae93d2133a6bb5233f4e3f.jpg

• Upvote 2