Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Amendment Humor Thread

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

How is it we heard about Orlando for weeks and yet I've seen nothing in the news about this one:

How the media did not cover this shooting when a guy legally carrying a gun stops the shooter.  Won't fit the gun control agenda.

http://conservativetribune.com/another-mass-shooting-at-club/

I'm surprised by this myself.  Obviously this was a liquid courage fueled confrontation among people packing firearms....what could possibly go wrong?  It appears liberal gun grabbers have no desire to bring alcohol consumption to the forefront. 

Beer-gun-courtesy-.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

On 2016-06-30 at 11:00 PM, Muleslayer said:

One of my greatest weakness.

i have an eye for the ladies.:wub:

On 2016-07-01 at 7:52 AM, Shabibilicious said:

701015646385465.jpg

GO RV, then BV  :huh:

Ummm ... that there could be a hazard to one's 'eye for the ladies' Muleslayer ...

If dat button pops, who knows what could come jumping outta dem jeans ... :blink::wacko:

That there is stretching the theory of elasticity beyond its theoretical limits

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

Love the humor. Yes I can take a joke.

i have honestly have never met a 2nd amendment supporter like the above cartoon.

:twocents:

You gotta watch the Liberal Media to see them.  They just love to pick out the wack jobs and the extremist to pigeon hole us all.

• Upvote 4

On July 14, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

... and "X marks the spot"!!!

Nice grouping!  Here's some amazing shootin'...

Deputy Pulls Off a “One in a Billion” Shot to Stop a Pair of Armed Robbers

weapon associated with the January 2016 shooting of an off-duty Jefferson County sheriff's deputy is seen with a bullet lodged near the barrel. It was determined that one of the shots that Deputy Marquez fired from his .45 caliber handgun actually hit Meshesha’s .40 caliber handgun and traveled down the barrel. (Courtesy 18th Judicial District Attorney's Office) The weapon associated with the January 2016 shooting of an off-duty Jefferson County sheriff’s deputy is seen with one of the shots that Deputy Marquez fired from his .45 caliber handgun that actually hit Meshesha’s .40 caliber handgun and traveled down the barrel. (Courtesy 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office)

On Wednesday, Arapahoe County prosecutors announced their determination that Deputy Jose Marquez acted appropriately when he exchanged gunfire with two attempted robbery suspects in Aurora, Colorado back in January.

On January 26, Marquez was visiting his girlfriend and had gone to the parking lot to get something out of his car. Two men with masks on their face approached him in the parking lot, one pulled a weapon and said “Give it up.”

Deputy Marquez, who was off duty and not in uniform, was shot in the shoulder and abdomen but managed to draw his own weapon and return fire at the suspects, ending the attack.

One of the suspects, Jhalil Meshesha, was wounded in the leg and later arrested, the other fled the scene and has not been identified.

“Deputy Marquez reasonably believed that his life was in danger and acted reasonably in shooting Meshesha, and that he used an appropriate level of physical force. I further find that Deputy Marquez’s actions were justified and he did not violate Colorado law,” the letter said.

In an amazing twist of fate, investigators discovered one of Marquez’s bullets inside the barrel of Meshesha’s pistol. Police say a bullet from Marquez’ .45 caliber handgun actually traveled down the barrel of Meshesha’s .40 caliber handgun and disabled it. Police are calling the shot “one in a billion.”

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/07/15/deputy-pulls-one-billion-shot-stop-pair-armed-robbers/

• Upvote 8