Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Amendment Humor Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dying priest

An old Priest lay dying in a Hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation’s capital. He motioned for his nurse to come near. “Yes, Father?” said the nurse. “I would really like to see Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi before I die”, whispered the priest. “I’ll see what I can do, Father” replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to them and waited for a response. Soon the word arrived.

Chuck and Nancy would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Chuck commented to Nancy “I don’t know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images.” Nancy couldn’t help but agree.

When they arrived at the priest’s room, the priest took Nancy ‘s hand in his right hand and Chuck’s hand in his left. There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest’s face. Finally Nancy spoke. “Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?” The old priest slowly replied “I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” The old priest continued... “He died between two lying thieves. I would like to do the same.

clapping-wells.gif

clapping-joker.gif

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 7:23 AM, yota691 said:

A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington President Jason Vanderbrink On Ammo Demand
869,832 views•Dec 18, 2020

Maybe these heroes need some recognition

• Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...