Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Oil: attempts in parliament to pass a draft oil and gas law for vote

The last Ramadan was a white knuckle event as Abadi does not slow down, but uses that time to set plans into motion, as well rolling up his sleeves to get Maliki's mess cleaned up on aisle 5. Abadi uses this time  to his advantage, and this one is even more exciting then last years!!!!
(Mean while back at the ranch, the religious fast and pray. )
???

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

This news is just as hot as my birthday on the rise this summer (July) and my dads up their working thanks Boss you know we all need it now, just wish you were physically here to see it

My birthday is also in July, on the 8th!  And my son's is on the 12th!  I always told him he was MY birthday gift!!

:D

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Im glad its back on the table. How many times has it been now??? Hopefully getting rid of the corrupt will make the difference this time around. Lets get a move on Iraq, get er done, Im not getting any younger. Keepin the dream alive.

been on the table 1239 times

as of last count

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

daughter is July 16th!

July is sounding like a good enough month... independence month and all, hopefully grant Iraq international independence, lift sanctions , true rate of exchange, pay the people!!!

Hope yours has a happy B-Day too Cat!!!

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 1