Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is Adam's chat for yesterday, June 8th??

jaman

On June 1, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Adam Montana said:

Ramadan ends on July 5. For the month of June, I will be taking my own semi-Ramadan... I might not do a chat every week

4 minutes ago, mad asafrog said:

He said last week he may not do a chat every week during Ramadam 

Tru Dat ! ;)

:D   :D   :D 

• Upvote 5

One sentence does not indicate a "chat".  It takes many multiples to make a chat and several participants.  Kinda like a talk.  Know what I mean?  Jelly Bean  Or how about a "Cat in the Hat"?  Who could I possibly be talking about?  Or if I said something about a gross old man in a thong?  I bet everyone knows who I'm talking about.  See, this is a chat.  Watch everyone get involved.  Have fun all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 6/2/2016 at 10:34 AM, Adam Montana said:

Ramadan ends on July 5. For the month of June, I will be taking my own semi-Ramadan... I might not do a chat every week, but I'll be using that time to fix the inner-workings of our VIP stuff, and I'll definitely be posting in the VIP section of course!

If he says, "I might not do a chat every week."  To me that means, he ain't doing a chat this week.  Pretty simple, and I'm never disappointed. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Francie2636 said:

I felt like a gate crasher trying to find my way around this new site. But given time, I'll pick it up like the rest of you.

Francie TG left a message for you on your Profile: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/profile/60786-francie2636/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIyMDY3NywiaWRfMiI6MTY0OTI5M30%3D

• Upvote 1