Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chest: Maliki, "the first" not guilty "Akellenha" to others

yota691

Sadr's office disclosed the arrest of 35 affiliated boarding for their participation demonstrations

Political

Since 06/02/2016 16:54 pm (Baghdad time)

wwe.JPG

Special - balances News

Detecting head of the Sadr office in Baghdad and a member of the Coordinating Committee for the demonstrations Ibrahim al-Jabri, Thursday, for the arrest of 35 associate at the Interior Ministry of workplaces based on the orders issued by the Minister for taking part in demonstrations.

He said al-Jabri's / balances News /, "The campaign of mass arrests on the orders of the Interior Minister of the participants in the demonstrations," noting, "it was the release of some of them."

He added that "35 associate in the interior is still their fate unknown arrested from their places of work based on the orders of Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban," pointing out that "it Oouselnah to the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament and there are follow-up of Prime paradise of quitting for their release."

It is said that thousands of all the provinces, including the capital, Baghdad took a large popular demonstrations to demand an end to quotas and the elimination of corruption and accounting Almqbarn.anthy 29/33 h

• Upvote 3

H d
H d

Twilight News / cross cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, lamented the "deep," because of the reluctance of his followers from continuing to protest.

He warned the Iraqi Shiite leader Muqtada al - Sadr in earlier attempts to "prevent peaceful protests", after the use of the Iraqi security forces tear gas to disperse supporters after raiding ashort time Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi 's office in Baghdad 's Green Zone. 
Sadr said in a message included an answer to the situation in Iraq to one of his followers , and seen by the twilight News, Iraq , " the current does not bode well with the reluctance of some who belongs to us to continue to demonstrate, which has increased the large and deep sorrow on wounded Iraq" mode.

"I waited peaceful popular revolution against Kabary Aldoaash Doaash terrorists and against corruption in the current government."

He concluded his chest, "remains the choice of the people, The people must rise up that day."

Stormed Sadr 's supporters briefly Friday Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi office inside the heavily fortified Green Zone in Baghdad. 
He confronted thousands of protesters who are demanding government reforms initially stiff resistance from the security forces, but were able to eventually break into the fortified area and access to the Prime Minister 's Office before them out from there. 
since then , Iraqi authorities have taken strict security measures every Friday to prevent protests near the heavily fortified green Zone

• Upvote 3

If these parliamentary MP's have one ounce of compassion & empathy for the citizens of Iraq, they'd better get about the business of finishing ALL pending legislation in a cooperative and rapid manner.

As i read between the lines of Muqtada al-Sadr's statements, it seems that this government has one last chance to satisfy the masses. Full scale anarchy and a bloodly revolution is right at Iraq's doorstep. The people are sick and tired of doing without and being continually lied to.

• Upvote 5

I agree Tennesee.  He is tired of it.  2 terms of maliki and his corruption, and now his groupies still disrupt the process.  There is just one thing that baffles me is why he has not been arrested and/or taken out of "any" government position.  This is going to continue as long as he is able to cause trouble.  They had the chance to come together in this country but all they did was to switch roles.   The people are ready to make peace with each other, they see it as they are all muslims, but the few diehards who want to push their agenda wants everyone else to suffer his and her ignorance.  Which is self serving and not productive at all for the folks.  The longer this take, the more I say it will be even shorter lived.  More than I thought before.  Very short lived blessing before all h@ll breaks loose in the m.e. and the world for that matter.

Like the bible says, they will be throwing their gold & silver in the streets because they are worthless.

Ezekiel 7:19

And then again: 
Proverbs 11:4
Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness delivers from death.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Uncirculd, 

Personally, I do not think that Iraq will be prosecuting Maliki. He is a multi-billionaire are wields too much influence & power within Iraq. I still think that the prosecution of Maliki will come from The World Court. This would be, far and away, the best option available to Iraq. He will be arrested and taken to The Netherlands.....this alone, takes the heat off Abaidi and preventing more infighting & strife. 

Maliki will be arrested when his usefullness to OUR intelligence agencies is drained. His walking about in the 'free world' is evidence that the three letter folks are still gleaning important information from this scenario. There are scores of terrorists that Maliki has connections to and he is still funding. 

• Upvote 5

Sadr calls for protesters to continue their participation popular demonstrations

Political

Since 06/06/2016 00:45 pm (Baghdad time)

sss5555.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Called the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, Sunday, protesters to continue their participation in the popular demonstrations.

Sadr said in response to a question on the continuation of the protesters participating in the demonstrations, which could lead to assault by beating, or to forgo participation Viatmn especially after exposure demonstrators and over Jmotain previous to the assault and battery by some of the parties in power elements, and received Alsumaria News, a copy him, "I wish I could say that, but do not you participate, however, the nation's most expensive and higher." The Baghdad and a number of provinces witnessing weekly demonstrations demanding reforms and the elimination of corruption and to bring corrupt officials to justice. The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Sunday, he expressed regret over the reluctance of some of his followers for demonstrations, declaring that the current situation "does not bode well." Sadr said in response to a question sent him from one of his followers about the styles that can be followed to save Iraq from the current mess, especially since it does not bode well, in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, "Yes, he does not bode well .. especially with reluctance some, even those who belong to us, and continue to demonstrate, which has increased from the deep and great sorrow on the wounded Iraq. " "I waited grand peaceful popular revolution against the terrorists and against Aldoaash Doaash corruption in the current government, and remains the hope in people's choice .. The people must rise up that day." Sadr's statement comes after nearly three weeks ago to address the security forces of protesters infiltrated the Green Zone for the second time. Ended m h n

• Upvote 5

Chest: Maliki, "the first" not guilty "Akellenha" to others

Political

Since 07/06/2016 18:43 pm (Baghdad time)

_75713_30.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr attacked his arch rival State of Law coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki said in answer to a query from one of his followers on what grade by al-Maliki, "Elly home from Jam people do not throw a stone."

Al-Maliki said in his tweet "decline in the number of respondents to the calls of the demonstrators Sadrist movement and civil awareness in these circumstances guide and keen public on homeland security and the interests of citizens."

Sadr responded to the questioning of one of his followers about whether the Iraqis Tweet mean stabbed and daunting resolutely pro-reform demonstrators, saying "is also called the sit-in in parliament in order to reform and there is a decline in their attitudes also, he Akellen charges on others and is the first out."

He added, "As the popular saying goes," Elly home from Jam people do not throw a stone. "

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the leader of which was announced two days ago that he was awaiting a popular revolution against the Daash corruption called, on Tuesday, members of the Department of the Ministry of the Interior to be patient because of the arrest and dismissal from work against them because of their support for the peaceful revolution of the people practices, while noting that the position of Interior Minister negative against the rebels and his foreign agenda.

Previously cleric Moqtada al-Sadr said the first spark of a draft reform of the estate was honorable and the rest of the people on the permanence of the revolution Alasalahih.anthy 29 / tc n

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9%20%D9%81%D8%A7%

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:19 PM, TennesseeCherokee said:

Uncirculd, 

Personally, I do not think that Iraq will be prosecuting Maliki. He is a multi-billionaire are wields too much influence & power within Iraq. I still think that the prosecution of Maliki will come from The World Court. This would be, far and away, the best option available to Iraq. He will be arrested and taken to The Netherlands.....this alone, takes the heat off Abaidi and preventing more infighting & strife. 

Maliki will be arrested when his usefullness to OUR intelligence agencies is drained. His walking about in the 'free world' is evidence that the three letter folks are still gleaning important information from this scenario. There are scores of terrorists that Maliki has connections to and he is still funding. 

This is SO unfair!  I could just SCREAM!!  Little kids are dying of cancer and this TURD does NOT deserve to LIVE another nanosecond!!

:mad::angry::rolleyes::cowboy2: