Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE pray for my husband Ron!

Candy01

Prayer done. Amen.

All we can do is be thankful for every minute we have with our family, pray and support our loved ones with their decisions. it is only an estimate the doctor has given. It could be a lot more time or less. Every day their are new trials and cancer treatments. 

• Upvote 3

Praying for your husband. I really am -

However - don't listen about the alkaline body and cancer here.  Our own Dr. - ThaiExPat and I have discussed this fallacy a lot. Here is a link to that 

As for real cancer information - here is our own ThaiExPat with some great information. Cancer is a REDOX disease - and even most doctors don't keep up with the latest information. I pray he has the best care he can get and an open minded doctor.

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, Sage449 said:

Bump for you Candy01 - want to keep this before the Lord, too. :angel:

Hey Sage,

I just LOVE your avatar!  Both my hubby and me are HUGE teddy bear lovers and collectors!!

Thanks for the prayers!  They are WORKING!  Ron said it felt like a switch was flipped on Tuesday, he is feeling SO much better!!

:D

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

Hey Sage,

I just LOVE your avatar!  Both my hubby and me are HUGE teddy bear lovers and collectors!!

Thanks for the prayers!  They are WORKING!  Ron said it felt like a switch was flipped on Tuesday, he is feeling SO much better!!

:D

Great news, Candy....I'm happy to hear.

• Upvote 2

Sorry I missed this Candy01, I will be lifting your husband Ron and you up in prayer.  May our Lord have mercy and give peace and comfort to you both.  Number one healing medicine, just look to Him and ask.  :praying:  God Bless Candy01

Might I suggest research Redox Signaling Molecules, repairs at the cellular level.  Our bodies are made up of cells, when they diminish, we diminish. 

• Upvote 3

I can't thank you all enough for your many kind thoughts, information and critical prayers!  I just knew my DV family would come through like the CHAMPS you all are!!

Ron is still struggling with some shortness of breath and leg pain.  He also gets really dizzy a lot and last week he almost collapsed at our local post office.  Thank GOD a lady from the village saw him and helped him into the post office.  Also it was a huge blessing he didn't fall and injure himself.  His blood is SO thin due to being on Lovenox injections for almost 2 whole months!

Thank you all AGAIN!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 2