Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE pray for my husband Ron!

Candy01

On 1/10/2016 at 8:38 PM, Candy01 said:

Hello Again,

On Thursday, after we went to Ron's cardiology follow-up appointment, we had lunch at Friday's, one of our favorite places.  They have wonderful sandwiches with Jack Daniel's sauce and Jack Daniel's mayo.  Grilled chicken or hamburgers.

Anyway, during the meal, Ron said he wants us to make this Christmas REALLY special, since he feels it may be his LAST!  This really broke my heart!

Please PRAY that this does NOT happen to him, and us!

Thank you and God bless, my wonderful DV family!!

:(:eek::wave:

I'm sorry to hear he feels that way....Prayers  for both of you.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

When God is ready to take him he will. God does not need his help in deciding when. He needs to keep thinking there is a reason the Good Lord has

not called him home. His job here on earth may not be finished. Hang in there, keep fighting and keep loving. 

:bravo::hug:

• Upvote 3

Hello Candy,

Several weeks ago, my brother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer.  He started his first chemo last week.  On Aug 31, I got tired of him getting all of the attention and I decided to have a massive heart attack. :lol: I reveal all of that, to say, that while I was in the hospital recovering and sitting a home for a week, I browsed the internet quite a bit, and watched alot of youtube videos on how to reverse heart disease.  It turns out that Vitamin C reverses heart disease! Who knew???  I also discovered the Vitamin C will also cure cancer. Below are two links that I think you may find helpful:

https://www.cancertutor.com/vitc_bsoda/

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/vitcancer.php

• Upvote 5

Father you are the author of all things known and unknown to your children and you are the head physician, please stand by these two and let them know you are there. Put your mighty hands upon them and heal them if it be thy will and thy will be done here as in Heaven...thank you for hearing our prayers...in the name of our lord Jesus we all pray....Amen

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Hello Candy,

Several weeks ago, my brother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer.  He started his first chemo last week.  On Aug 31, I got tired of him getting all of the attention and I decided to have a massive heart attack. :lol: I reveal all of that, to say, that while I was in the hospital recovering and sitting a home for a week, I browsed the internet quite a bit, and watched alot of youtube videos on how to reverse heart disease.  It turns out that Vitamin C reverses heart disease! Who knew???  I also discovered the Vitamin C will also cure cancer. Below are two links that I think you may find helpful:

OH MARK!  I'm sorry to hear about your brother.  AND you... Thank God you're alright!  I wish I'd known... I could have sent Muleslayer's over-nourished night nurse to look after you! ;)  Take good care of yourself.  Prayers up for you and your family.   

:praying:

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Hello Candy,

Sorry to here that my friend. I can relate brother.

i am glad you are still here!

welcome to the world of Med's every day! I carry around 9 pill bottles.

add to the things that I NEVER leave the house without is keys,wallet, GLASSES etc.... new kid on the block is Nitro!

I just cannot wait for the oxygen bottle on wheels.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Whatshername said:

OH MARK!  I'm sorry to hear about your brother.  AND you... Thank God you're alright!  I wish I'd known... I could have sent Muleslayer's over-nourished night nurse to look after you! ;)  Take good care of yourself.  Prayers up for you and your family.   

:praying:

Ok sister! Pay back is a ******!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Sorry to here that my friend. I can relate brother.

i am glad you are still here!

welcome to the world of Med's every day! I carry around 9 pill bottles.

add to the things that I NEVER leave the house without is keys,wallet, GLASSES etc.... new kid on the block is Nitro!

I just cannot wait for the oxygen bottle on wheels.

What about yer Glock?  I know you're packin'!  Sounds like you need a ManPurse!

I hope all is well with you Muleslayer.  Feisty as ever, I see.  :eyebrows:  :hug: 

• 3 weeks later...

Just updating all of you on Ron.   He had a CT scan 10/18 and will get the results on 10/28.  Please pray that he gets good news on this one.  Today his stomach was upset and he has been having a lot of leg weakness recently!  Thanks for your prayers!!

:(:wave::facepalm:

• Upvote 3

Men may give up, doctors may give up BUT God never gives up on anyone. 

We read in the Bible (John 11) of a man called Lazarus; dead four days and according to the sister "stinking" BUT Jesus never gave up on Him. 
Let us pray that this same God will touch Ron's cancer, heal him and grant him sufficient grace to make it through. Let us pray for all the doctors and nurses taking care of this dear one. We pray for you Candy, that God will comfort you both and grant you peace. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Candy01 said:

Just updating all of you on Ron.   He had a CT scan 10/18 and will get the results on 10/28.  Please pray that he gets good news on this one.  Today his stomach was upset and he has been having a lot of leg weakness recently!  Thanks for your prayers!!

:(:wave::facepalm:

Praying for you both! Brotherly hug from Italy!

• Upvote 1