Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE pray for my husband Ron!

Candy01

• 4 weeks later...

As you know, Ron has stage 4 colon cancer that has spread very extensively to his liver.  When he had his surgery to remove the cancerous tumor, his surgeon told me she would be SURPRISED if he even lived another TWO YEARS!!!

My husband is MUCH better than he was just a few months ago!  Ron has had 6 chemo treatments and had a CT scan on 7/14.  The doctor was very impressed with the results of his treatment and said that Ron had a much FASTER reduction in his cancer than most patients!

As a result of this, they are discontinuing a chemo that caused him severe skin issues and are putting him on only ONE chemo drug every THREE weeks instead of the normal 2 weeks!  Ron's next chemo is 8/4, for only about an hour and a half.

Also the 48 hour bag that he had to wear is GONE!!  He HATED that thing, since it beeps 24 hours a day and it always ruined his sleep for the 2 days after chemo!!  GOOD RIDDANCE, and he is SO happy!!

They are adding a chemo pill to his regimen.  He will take 2 pills of 500 mg each day of Capecitabine.  PLEASE pray that he has only MINIMAL side effects from this new pill and that his treatments CONTINUE to work!!!

I am SO lucky in that I have SO very many kind folks like you praying for him!  This DOES make a huge difference!!!!!

Thanks SO much!  Have a great week, and God bless ALL of you for your very kind prayers and good thoughts!!!

I PRAY the RV happens SOON since Ron will need a special kind of radiation and we may have to travel to NYC for an HAI pump, that pumps chemo directly into the liver!

:praying::peace::angel::hug:

• Upvote 7

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 7:16 PM, Botzwana said:

I know most will not listen to me...but I had cancer in 1997.  The cancer cure is baking soda in water.  No more chemo or radiation.  2 times a day and in a month that cancer will be gone. 

YEP....cancer (from several sources) can't live in an alkaline state.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

You can add one more to this group Candy, me, and sorry I'm a little late starting I just happened by this thread now. I guess God guided me here to do my part so here it comes girl from the bottom of my heart and soul. :praying:

Thanks MUCH Wiljor!!

:D

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Again,

On Thursday, after we went to Ron's cardiology follow-up appointment, we had lunch at Friday's, one of our favorite places.  They have wonderful sandwiches with Jack Daniel's sauce and Jack Daniel's mayo.  Grilled chicken or hamburgers.

Anyway, during the meal, Ron said he wants us to make this Christmas REALLY special, since he feels it may be his LAST!  This really broke my heart!

Please PRAY that this does NOT happen to him, and us!

Thank you and God bless, my wonderful DV family!!

:(:eek::wave:

• Upvote 6

Though we have all had our hearts broken at one time or another by the loss of a loved one...I've personally seen many defy the Dr's. diagnosis...and I've seen many miracles.  One things for certain Candy...your D.V. family will be prayin' for the grace to keep your heads held high and the faith to keep the hope!  I'm sure I speak for many here dear...you and Ron are not standing alone...God is with you...and so are we! :praying:

• Upvote 1