Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE pray for my husband Ron!

Candy01

Hello My Dear DV Family,

My husband Ron was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 3/15/16 on the day of his colonoscopy.  We found out a few weeks later that it had spread all over his liver!  He had the tennis ball tumor removed from his colon on 3/31/16 and started chemo 4/28/16.  He just had his third chemo on 5/26/16 and now he has very frequent diarrhea.

After his first chemo treatments on 4/28 and 5/12, he had very little diarrhea but they started him on a third chemo called Vectibix the last time.  Today I took a stool sample to the clinic to have it tested for any infections and he has none.  However, the oncologist is now saying he just MAY have to LIVE on Immodium until his chemo is over in late July!

And on top of ALL of this, as if this was not ENOUGH, he has had a large blood clot in one lung, plus many other deep vein clots in both legs, so he is on a daily injection to thin his blood.

He is often very short of breath and has a lot of leg pain too.  It is SO heartbreaking to watch him suffer like this!

I am asking ALL of you to PLEASE say some VERY strong prayers for him!

Thank you SO much!

:(:angry::facepalm:

• Upvote 14

Thank you SO much!  This has truly been a horrible time for us.  My GP doubled my Zoloft antidepressant.  Also the day of his surgery, 3/31, the surgeon told me she would be surprised if he lived even another TWO years!  I was SO mad!!

:angry::mad:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I know most will not listen to me...but I had cancer in 1997.  The cancer cure is baking soda in water.  No more chemo or radiation.  2 times a day and in a month that cancer will be gone. 

Grazie for sharing, Botzwana

• Upvote 1

When a person is in the throws of cancer any tiny bit of help is accepted and tried with the hope that maybe, just maybe it will help somehow.

Thxs Botzwana, I think I will keep this tidbit in the back of my mind should the need ever arise, which for me I hope is never.

pp

• Upvote 1

Oh, Candy, bless your heart!!  There are many Christians on this site who will pray heartfelt prayers for you and your husband (including me).  Let me humbly share my belief system, which is that healing is part of what Jesus accomplished on the cross (by his stripes we are healed).  Know that when you pray for healing, you are praying God's will.  I will private message you with tools you can use to get the healing to manifest.  In the meantime, I do earnestly pray for supernatural peace and rest for you both and that the doctors and their treatments do what they can to bring healing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Praying for The Lord to empower you with strength, Patience and Peace.

His Love will show you the way through this... fear not... let go and put your Trust in Him.

You will feel His Hand on you, guiding you... He'll show how to walk this path.

So relax, take a breath... you're stronger than you think -- because He is with you, CANDY.

Your Dear Husband needs to see you strong and calm right now,

and with God's help, you can do that without skipping a beat.

We believe in you just like He does and are here to Pray with you.

/

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Candy01 said:

Thank you SO much!  This has truly been a horrible time for us.  My GP doubled my Zoloft antidepressant.  Also the day of his surgery, 3/31, the surgeon told me she would be surprised if he lived even another TWO years!  I was SO mad!!

:angry::mad:

my  thoughts  and prayers  are with you  sweet lady ,  and   try not to  be too  hard on the  surgeon ,   he  was  some what  cold on the delivery  of the news ,  but   it  gives  you    some sort of  picture   of   future  {  although  not  great by  far  , and  quite  sad  }    I guess  with the news  in meaning  would be get all the   affairs   in order  ...   so it  will not  be  soo   hard  when it  eventually  comes ...   {  please  excuse  my   explanation    ,   I do not  wish   you , or any one else too  go through  such  a  bad time .  for  after  it  has passed  there still will be   grieving ,  and   sorting ,  and   healing  ,  that   lady  candy 01   must  go through ,   I  do hope   there is family  close  by that  could help  you through  these  days ahead ...  }     {   again  please  , I apologize  for  the crude  and cold  message this  might  come over as ,    but  have  you  check  with  hospice care   for you and your  husband  ?   ------ >  they  will come in and  help , when ever,  and  as often, as you need ,   please talk too any  health  care  member  if you haven`t  ...     and  I am  with you   thoughts and prayers   --------   jeep !  

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I know most will not listen to me...but I had cancer in 1997.  The cancer cure is baking soda in water.  No more chemo or radiation.  2 times a day and in a month that cancer will be gone. 

Creating an acidic environment in the body has been proven to greatly reduce or eliminate giving cancer any place to take hold.  Always good advice Botswana...and Sandfly for sharing and being here as living proof! 

Candy dear... got your hubby Ron covered... and I'm sure many of us here could relay countless times when prayer and God's divine intervention (through medical or supernatural means) delivered folks from the shadow of death.  I won't go into great detail but one of the most dramatic ones in my recollection  was when a close friends son was in a severe car accident and the Doctors said the young man wasn't going to live the nite.  It was a long battle but when we finally got the chance and invited their family to dinner we celebrated the Lords goodness and His many answers to prayer with this young man seated at the head of our kitchen table enjoying a meal with us!  :backflip: 

Praying you'll stay positive and focused on the goodness of the Lord and that He will hide y'all under the shadow of His wings! :praying:

• Upvote 2

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Dear Father:

Glory and honor to you above all. You just delivered a young woman back to her family; proof that you hear us and nothing is too big for you. And we thank you for that. We lift up Ron and the cancer that has invaded his body. I don't understand why things like this befall us, but we trust in You, and know you've got it under control. Please reach down with your healing hands, touch Ron's body, restore it to your perfect health. Remember the crippled man whose friends dropped him through the ceiling for healing. His friends believed for him; we believe for Ron. We claim victory against this evil, and thank you now for your healing power. Bless Ron and his family, give them peace, comfort, reassurance that You are right there with them.

In Yeshua's holy name, amen.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

GOD bless him.!

water with baking soda will make his body alkaline. Cancer don't like alkaline environment.

Duh...that's what my wife said but I didn't believe her so I put acidic...sandfly for the clarification buddy! ;) 

Ps...don't tell the wife!!! :blush:

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Candy01 said:

Hello My Dear DV Family,

My husband Ron was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 3/15/16 on the day of his colonoscopy.  We found out a few weeks later that it had spread all over his liver!  He had the tennis ball tumor removed from his colon on 3/31/16 and started chemo 4/28/16.  He just had his third chemo on 5/26/16 and now he has very frequent diarrhea.

After his first chemo treatments on 4/28 and 5/12, he had very little diarrhea but they started him on a third chemo called Vectibix the last time.  Today I took a stool sample to the clinic to have it tested for any infections and he has none.  However, the oncologist is now saying he just MAY have to LIVE on Immodium until his chemo is over in late July!

And on top of ALL of this, as if this was not ENOUGH, he has had a large blood clot in one lung, plus many other deep vein clots in both legs, so he is on a daily injection to thin his blood.

He is often very short of breath and has a lot of leg pain too.  It is SO heartbreaking to watch him suffer like this!

I am asking ALL of you to PLEASE say some VERY strong prayers for him!

Thank you SO much!

:(:angry::facepalm:

Sorry to hear the sad news about Ron,rest assured prayers are going up

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Duh...that's what my wife said but I didn't believe her so I put acidic...sandfly for the clarification buddy! ;) 

Ps...don't tell the wife!!! :blush:

Rodandstaff, I promise ;)

I drink alkaline water everyday from a Kangen water machine. 

This is the link.  Lots of good information

http://www.enagic.com/watertheory.php

• Upvote 4