Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Document .. arrest warrant issued for Ethel Nujaifi for the disappearance of more than one billion

yota691

JP-h d

JP-h d

Twilight News / local official in Nineveh province for the issuance of an arrest warrant by the integrity against the former governor Ethel Nujaifi Court in accordance with Article 315 of the Iraqi Penal Code revealed.

Najafi and now heads what is known as the national crowd, backed by Turkey.

Said Twilight News, he said the memo was issued within a case brought by the province of Nineveh investigation into the disappearance of one billion and 200 million Iraqi dinars.

He said the money selected the salaries in the year 2015 during the take over management Najafi Nineveh province.

The memorandum issued by the Court of integrity in Mosul Alternative based in Kirkuk.

The Iraqi parliament voted last year upstanding dismissal of the governor of Nineveh Liberation of Iraq, a majority of 169 votes out of 218. The voting session that saw Araka hands and altercation between MPs.

The dismissal came at the request of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, because of remarks to Ngeevi during his visit to Washington DC, where the Iraqi government accused of responsibility for the fall of the province in the hands of the organization of the Islamic state Daash.

05/29/2016

• Upvote 4

Mathematics is not my forte but plugging 1,200,000,000 dinars into my Ti-30Xa calculator & dividing by 1166, it appears that we're looking at $1,029,160 USD. Still, a substantial amount of stolen money. 

This is but the tip of the iceberg of state funds( the people's money) that these department heads are stealing. Iraq is hemorrhaging from the inside outward. 

Although it looks rather gloomy, rest assured that all our UST officers and accountants there in Baghdad are tracking, trailing and uncovering the whereabouts of these stolen funds and most of it will be repatriated.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, uncirculd said:

Yeah, remember the little love quarrel they had when Najafi called him a dictator?  Oh my, they kissed & made up and then they were partners in crime.   Just don't know why they start at the bottom and go up, they already know the head dude.  

There is a method to this investigation... you gotta start squeezing the small fry first and work your way up to the big fish. It yields tons more intel and casts a helluva broader net.

There will be many crooks outside Iraq caught in this trolling net.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Although it looks rather gloomy, rest assured that all our UST officers and accountants there in Baghdad are tracking, trailing and uncovering the whereabouts of these stolen funds and most of it will be repatriated.

I really agree with you, TennesseeCherokee.  In my opinion, the location and retrieval of a significant sum of the stolen funds returning to Iraq is one of the key items I am looking for to be announced/starting to happen before the IQD revalue is announced. Months ago, many countries pledged their assistance to make the return of stolen funds happen so I think the return of stolen funds to Iraq is sooner on the horizon.  If, for example, a small portion of the stolen funds (nominally 20 billion USD - likely, no one publically knows the total but there was an estimate of 500+ billion USD) is returned to Iraq, Iraq could pay off all or a significant portion of it's foreign debt.  I suspect the ratings from Standard & Poors, Moody's, and Fitch will then rocket through the roof.  Also, Iraq liquidity issues will likely resolve pretty quick, too.

I suspect the international articles pertaining to entities similar to Una Oil and Mossack Fonseca will bear out consequences to those who knowing participated in knowingly smuggling funds out of Iraq.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...