Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bedtime for the #NeverTrump Anger Babies

-R8sg8bvC5H-Mt4xUJ2xgp8yPITn1x3lxWY6wk3o

Took this at the end of primary party we had on Tuesday.

Trump took almost 80% of the GOP popular vote.

TV crews and celebrities came out of the freaking woodwork.

Posted a blurb in off topic.

Once all the cameras were gone, we were all just a bunch of patriots, enjoying each others company, and basking in the glow after months of hard work paying off.

It was the same way during the Ron Paul campaign.

Trump is not perfect, no one is.

But he is the perfect individual to tell the libturds to go f off.

The rest is up to us.

• Upvote 6

RvLaNFwF7JO3tRaH5S_BjcLewdqjalc0ecUeH-v7

Who is he?

Just a regular guy.

Senator Don Benton. I didn't take the pic because of his fame, rather, to demonstrate his humanity.

It is only the establishment elitists that put on a pretense of superiority.

Ironically, that is exactly why they are not qualified.

It's only everyday folks like us that can ever take this country back.

No matter what your day job is, your voice matters.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Thanks Divemaster!  We're there any Anger Cry Babies there?  :shrug:

Actually, we don't advertise ourselves.

Our meetings are kept between ourselves, our campaign offices are nondescript and tucked away, brown paper covering any eyes from looking inside.

There's enough of them at the public events, we were there to unwind after a grueling six months.

• Upvote 3

WHN, good one! What amazes is that Hollywood actually thinks anyone cares what it thinks or how it votes. I'll have to be dead and buried to have that hell hole have any sway over me or what I think. No sheeple here. 

Shabs, said from someone on DV where most don't know what each other looks like. Tsk, tsk. And I so want to like you in spite of your libatard mentality. And I do (like ya), you make me laugh. Hugs.? 

• Upvote 3

You’ll never guess who Bill Kristol has in mind for a third party run – no, you’ll really never guess

June 1, 2016 | Scott Morefield

Bill Kristol’s nefarious scheme to place a doppelganger in the Oval Office, or foil the Trump campaign, or be relevant, or something, is coming off about as lame as a typical Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz plot to “conquer the entire Tri-State area” on the hit Disney cartoon “Phineas and Ferb.”

Remember Kristol’s ominous Tweet from a couple of days ago, the one where he told the world, “Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate–an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.”

I mean, I’ve known Kristol was an irrelevant neocon hackjob for much longer than I’ve been on the Trump train, but even I got just a teensy bit worried about this one. Did the “Weekly Standard” editor have some big name from out of nowhere like Colin Powell up his sleeve? Maybe he finally convinced Mark Cuban to derail Trump. Or maybe Mitt Romney switched gears and decided his lame effort in 2012 didn’t do enough damage to the country.

Who did Kristol have? Why was he so smug? (other than the fact that he always looks that way)

Well, it looks like we finally have our answer.

Drum roll please…

Kristol’s white knight is… is…

David French

David who, you ask?

David French, constitutional lawyer, Iraq war veteran and Bronze Star recipient, and … National Review writer with strong anti-Trump credentials. To get a flavor, here’s what French wrote of the Trump movement in March, “The party of Lincoln is in ruins. A minority of its primary voters have torched its founders’ legacy by voting for a man who combines old-school Democratic ideology, a bizarre form of hyper-violent isolationism, fringe conspiracy theories and serial lies with an enthusiastic flock of online racists to create perhaps the most toxic electoral coalition since George Wallace.”

In other words, another first-rate douchebag.

Read more... http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/06/01/youll-never-guess-who-bill-kristol-has-in-mind-for-a-third-party-run-no-youll-really-never-guess-346841

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

David French, constitutional lawyer, Iraq war veteran and Bronze Star recipient, and … National Review writer with strong anti-Trump credentials. To get a flavor, here’s what French wrote of the Trump movement in March, “The party of Lincoln is in ruins. A minority of its primary voters have torched its founders’ legacy by voting for a man who combines old-school Democratic ideology, a bizarre form of hyper-violent isolationism, fringe conspiracy theories and serial lies with an enthusiastic flock of online racists to create perhaps the most toxic electoral coalition since George Wallace.”

Which part is is wrong?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Which part is is wrong?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Okay... I'll take swing at it (emphasis mine)...

David French (French?  No thanks), constitutional lawyer (strike 2), Iraq war veteran and Bronze Star recipient (Thank you for your service Mr. French), and … National Review writer (shameless GOPelite) with strong anti-Trump (Crybaby) credentials. To get a flavor, here’s what French wrote of the Trump movement in March, “The party of Lincoln (should resist the progressive agenda... not greenlight it) is in ruins (blame yourselves... if you'd have put up this much resistance to obama, we wouldn't be here). A minority (more like record breaking majority) of its primary voters have torched its founders’ legacy (you're doing that by trying to elect Hildabeast so you can hold onto your power and influence) by voting for a man who combines old-school Democratic ideology (Trump is a pragmatist, not an ideologue), a bizarre form of hyper-violent isolationism (ridiculous... it's called common sense), fringe conspiracy theories (like how the system is rigged in favor of the elites? How about your complicit role in the Global end game?) and serial lies (where's your concern for the true serial liar, Hildabeast?) with an enthusiastic flock of online racists (Absurd! Now WHO is using old-school democrap strategy by playing the race card to try to suppress speech? Idiot!) to create perhaps the most toxic (only toxic to your self-interests, RINOs and PC liberalism) electoral coalition since George Wallace.”

:butt-kicking:

TRUMP... OUR reFOUNDING FATHER!  :eyebrows:  :lmao:   #SuckItCryBabies
DonaldTrump-photo-illustration-Colonial-
  • Upvote 4

This French guy sounds great... a real Uniter!  :facepalm1:

FLASHBACK — Bill Kristol’s Candidate: It’s ‘Important to Say’ White Working Class Communities ‘Deserve to Die’

by JULIA HAHN1 Jun 2016

According to new reportsThe Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol wants fellow professional Republican and National Review staff writer, David French, to run an independent

The prospect of a French run has received some support via Twitter from professional Republicans who oppose the candidate selected by the voters. However, French’s prior controversial writings could alienate a core constituency of the American electorate— namely, white working-class voters.

While Donald Trump has called on the GOP to become a “worker’s party”— a development Sen. Jeff Sessions called for two years ago, ironically, in the pages of the National Review— French has defended the idea that white working-class communities “deserve to die.”

Specifically, French wrote a piece in support of Kevin D. Williamson, who had said:

The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible. Forget all your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap. Forget your sanctimony about struggling Rust Belt factory towns and your conspiracy theories about the wily Orientals stealing our jobs. Forget your goddamned gypsum, and, if he has a problem with that, forget Ed Burke, too. The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin. What they need isn’t analgesics, literal or political. They need real opportunity, which means that they need real change, which means that they need U-Haul.

French described Williamson’s piece as “excellent” and said that Williamson’s words were “fundamentally true and important to say.”

French went on to dismiss the struggles white working class Americans endure.

“Citizens of the world’s most prosperous nation, they face challenges — of course — but no true calamities,” French wrote.

While French suggests that the decline of America’s middle class and manufacturing power is no true calamity, others could argue that the greater a nation or culture, the more sorrowful it is to witness its decline — much the same way that history would mourn the destruction of the Palace of Versailles more than the totaling of Justin Bieber’s car.

French insists that the devastation of the working-class’ livelihoods is unrelated to failed federal policies such as mass immigration:

have seen the challenges of the white working-class first-hand. Simply put, Americans are killing themselves and destroying their families at an alarming rate. No one is making them do it. The economy isn’t putting a bottle in their hand. Immigrants aren’t making them cheat on their wives or snort OxyContin. Obama isn’t walking them into the lawyer’s office to force them to file a bogus disability claim.

French, instead, suggests that the decimation of these communities is due to the laziness of the American worker:

Millions of Americans aren’t doing their best. Indeed, they’re barely trying. My church in Kentucky made a determined attempt to reach kids and families that were falling between the cracks, and it was consistently astounding how little effort most parents and their teen children made to improve their lives. If they couldn’t find a job in a few days — or perhaps even as little as a few hours — they’d stop looking. If they got angry at teachers or coaches, they’d drop out of school. If they fought with their wife, they had sex with a neighbor. And always — always — there was a sense of entitlement. And that’s where disability or other government programs kicked in. They were there, beckoning, giving men and women alternatives to gainful employment. You don’t have to do any work (your disability lawyer does all the heavy lifting), you make money, and you get drugs.

Mr. French’s blame-the-victim approach is notable for two reasons. First, it presents a novel view of human sociology in which people can lose their cultural pride, their means of economic survival, their sense of identity, their self-worth, and even suffer direct discrimination with no corresponding fallout. Second, it underscores one of the unique aspects of professional Republicanism. While professional Democrats advocate for the use of government power on behalf of their base, professional Republicans like Mr. French seem to argue that their own base deserves what’s coming and, as penance, should be left defenseless.

When readers responded with outrage to French’s piece, French doubled down in a post entitled “The Great White Working-Class Debate: Just Because I’m ‘Nasty’ Doesn’t Mean I’m Wrong.”

Read more... http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/flashback-kristols-candidate-white-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/

• Upvote 2

French: I’m Not Running for President

June 6, 2016 MJA 

Bill-Kristol-and-David-French-AP-Photos-

NRO: I’m not the right person to challenge Trump and Hillarious, but the path remains open for others. Here is a sentence I never thought I’d type: After days of prayer, reflection, and serious study of the possibilities, I am not going to run as an independent candidate for president of the United States. I gave it serious thought — as a pretty darn obscure lawyer, writer, and veteran — only because we live in historic times. Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world.

Read more 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

French: I’m Not Running for President

June 6, 2016 MJA 

Bill-Kristol-and-David-French-AP-Photos-

NRO: I’m not the right person to challenge Trump and Hillarious, but the path remains open for others. Here is a sentence I never thought I’d type: After days of prayer, reflection, and serious study of the possibilities, I am not going to run as an independent candidate for president of the United States. I gave it serious thought — as a pretty darn obscure lawyer, writer, and veteran — only because we live in historic times. Never before have both parties failed so spectacularly, producing two dishonest, deceitful candidates who should be disqualified from running for town council, much less leader of the free world.

Read more 

He paints a dark and grim picture of Trump and ignores the decadence and actual physical violence of anarchists hiding behind the political process.  The greater danger is not Trumps warts or missteps but the growing army of those who hate all that is good about America and wish to destroy it.  They are successful with their efforts to intimidate, coerce and silence humble citizens and even posturing moralists such as he.   

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

He paints a dark and grim picture of Trump and ignores the decadence and actual physical violence of anarchists hiding behind the political process.  The greater danger is not Trumps warts or missteps but the growing army of those who hate all that is good about America and wish to destroy it.  They are successful with their efforts to intimidate, coerce and silence humble citizens and even posturing moralists such as he.   

Exactly George!  These NeverTrumpsters need a reality check.  Trump vs Hildabeast... that's it!  NEVER has there been a clearer choice from polar opposite candidates.  America First vs Globalism, peaceful assembly vs violent riots, unalienable rights vs govt granted 'privileges'...

If they could dial down the emotion, close their eyes to what they dislike about both H and T,  just look at their platforms on the issues... and ask themselves, "who do I agree with more"... Thereyago!  Wasn't that easy?  We've all taken a leap of faith in the voting booth... why I, myself have held my nose every presidential vote since Reagan!  November will be no different for them but I believe most will get it and come around.  For some of us however (already tired of the relentless winning!), we will thank those reluctant nose-pinchers with the promise to hold him lawfully, to his word.  Let's come back together where we belong... on the Rule of Law.

For those more interested in their own personal principles than stopping this country from being pushed further into tyranny... just sign the pledge... here's your bottle ?  I hope it's a comfort to you with every fresh hell served up by the Criminal Clintons.

40k Crybabies can't be wrong!?!?!  ? https://nevertrump.com

Oh, and George... I fixed that neg your negging negger negged you with.  
Talk about a crybaby ??  He might need a woobie too!  Someone check his diaper!  

ew-little-girl-face-.jpg
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Here's another plus George....in case that childish negger is still lurking about.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4