Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 May 2016

Adam Montana

Happy Wednesday my friends!

Ready for something different? I hope so, because that's what you're getting!

This has certainly shaped up to be an interesting week. I am not - I repeat, I am NOT - the kind of person that tosses around rumors. I am very reluctant to post things that could lead to unnecessary speculation or misled considerations. But... perhaps you noticed the site has been down some of this week, and increasingly hard to reach this morning?

It's complicated, but let's start with an explanation of why the site has been having slow page load times and at times has been unreachable.

Those of you that have been part of this community for a long time probably remember a few other times that this has happened.

I take this community very seriously... the trust that the members (especially the VIPs) have put in me is enormously important to me.

As such, DinarVets.com lives on a bulletproof, titanium, state-of-the-art, no expense spared platform, and is mirrored onto a secret duplicate setup that is completely unreachable until such time as it is needed. Extra efforts are taken by experts to keep things secure and running regardless of pretty much anything other than a zombie apocalypse... in which case we won't be worried about dinar, because zombies eat brains and don't care about your bank account. :D

Even so, there is no such thing as "invulnerable", and we've been under attack for about a week now.

I actually started noticing some unusual "probes" as early as a couple months ago, which was a little strange to me because it coincided with the recent Parliament shakeup... but nothing major happened, so I just kept an eye on it and doubled my normal security routine.

I'm glad I did.

As of today, the dinarvets.com server is under HEAVY attack. I won't get into the nerdy details, but I do want you to understand what's happening. It's called a "Denial of Service" attack. What the attackers do is pretty simple - they hijack a network of computers (dozens, hundreds, thousands, or more) and each computer simply reaches out to the website.

These attackers are sometimes just bored kids, or sometimes they are slightly more sophisticated groups that have political or some kind of agenda to carry out, and sometimes they are paid to do it by whatever entity has the money and the reason. 

This is not a "bored kiddy" attack... this is a big one.

Here's a short explanation of what is happening:

Think about your old rotary phone. If you were on the phone when someone called, they got a "busy" signal. Today, we have "call waiting" - so you'll get a notification that someone is calling. But what if another person calls? They might get sent straight to voicemail, because we don't have "call waiting-waiting-waiting". Now take it one more step... what if 100 people called you at the exact same time? Maybe they will all get sent to voicemail, but at some point the voicemail system is going to get bogged down. And that's exactly what this kind of "attack" does - it bogs down the system, and makes the site unresponsive.

We have things in place to prevent hackers from getting your info, so don't worry about that. Anyone who's ever paid for VIP - your information was received by one of the largest and most sophisticated companies in existence, so really all we have to worry about is if we will be able to read the weekly chat now, or maybe we have to wait 5 minutes and reload the page because the Attackers are playing a game of "ding dong ditch". No members of this site are at risk for identity theft due to this attack. Really, it's just an inconvenience to those of us who want to log on and read the latest dinar news.

But let's get back to the beginning... and I want to share something. This is big. 

It might be really big.

Who remembers what was happening the last two times DinarVets.com came under heavy attack?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I try to stay away from those things! But facts are facts, and here's what was happening... I remember them well, because when it rains it pours...

We've had 2 major attacks in the past. One was when Chapter 7 was unfolding... and the other was when Abadi was first getting into office and making HUGE changes.

And now... NOW we are watching a restructure of Parliament and all kinds of other exciting news... suddenly dinarVets.com is under attack again? I have to wonder, "WHO would want us to be denied access to dinarvets.com at this particular time"?

I have my theories, but they really aren't important. The "how" and "why" and "who" doesn't matter. What DOES matter is the "what", and the last couple times we saw this, the "what" was a pretty big deal!

WHAT is happening right now is a big deal! I really hope that this attack on DinarVets.com is a sign of something coming. And if history repeats itself, as it sometimes does... we are ready.

If you're not in VIP yet, you really should get in. If you are in VIP, but know someone who isn't - get them a gift certificate. Here's the links:

1. If DinarVets.com is up: http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade

2. If DinarVets.com is under attack, use this link: http://iqd.me/l/order

Oh! One more really important thing I want you all to know is this: Regardless of what is going on with the attack on dinarvets.com, our VIP info/emails/notifications and even the regular emails are all completely separate from this particular server/site/system. The awesome thing about this is that IF we are under attack right now because something big is about to pop... they can't keep us down. 

I'll send out an email shortly, to those of you on the newsletter list, just to prove that point.

Like I said... they can't keep us down!

And that, my friends, is a good feeling.

I'll be in touch soon. VIPs, you should get an email from me tomorrow. :twothumbs: 

GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

:tiphat: 

Thursday morning update: We have the attack completely under control at this point, but we decided to make a couple upgrades on the site since the hood was open, so to speak. 

WHILE YOU WAIT: Get a VIP subscription for yourself or a loved one! Here are the direct links:

5 Month VIPhttps://goo.gl/bro2OR

LIFETIME PLATINUM VIPhttps://goo.gl/mXZfSR

With the Platinum VIP, you NEVER have to make a renewal payment. You get your Certificate now. You are LOCKED IN with everything I have set up.

Warmest RV Regards,

- Adam Montana

• Upvote 10

I actually started noticing some unusual "probes" as early as a couple months ago

I believe luigi is behind this one

and 

We've had 2 major attacks in the past

that is when everyone heard davis got a new thong and pics to prove it

they all wanted to see the legend

sorry nothing to see here, move on people

hahahhah

thanks Adam

i hope this does lead to something bigger,

I love conspiracy 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, I just this minute tried to sign up (again) for the 5 month VIP membership.  I'm still Receiving this Same Error Notice:

Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in/home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

Any suggestions as to what I can Do Now? 

Also want to thankyou for the update on everything else! 

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Hi Adam, I just this minute tried to sign up (again) for the 5 month VIP membership.  I'm still Receiving this Same Error Notice:

Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in/home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

Any suggestions as to what I can Do Now? 

Also want to thankyou for the update on everything else! 

GRRRR! Sorry, that happens anytime there's an upgrade in progress, and is completely unrelated to the ATTACK issues I was talking about before. 

Good news! Your VIP is fully active, currently until 10/11/2016

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

***///

We'd like to take this opportunity to once again thank Mr. Montana for being an extremely intelligent,

capable, dedicated, generous, tolerant and forthright Host. :tiphat:

(Even if he does have a slight aversion to crotchety 'ol ladies ! ^_^:P...)

Shout-out also to his crack Staff ! :salute:

Here's hopin' that his keen extra-sense that's got  him a-twitchin' in that somethin's a-brewin'  leads

to us all huggin' it out in Vegas very soon !  :twothumbs: 

( ... and if pets are allowed at that party, we'll bring DeWITTE, Mr.PARROT & DAVIS411 !) :lol:^_^

• Upvote 7

I have no idea why my post came out three times.....just wanted to let you all know, I haven't gone to happy hour and I'm not drunk yet.  Perhaps this website attack is some serious stuff, but hope you all love my enthusiasm! :cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I so appreciate that you are a straight shooter and don't lead us on rabbit trails by dangling carrots.  So, I am excited to see your continued enthusiasm of the current happenings in Dinar Land.  One can truly hope we are closing in on the beloved RV!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam... and all!  Is anyone else currently having problems getting to the forums?  I actually had to click on the most recent post in this thread to get here.  Also, almost all of the activity (other than this thread) is showing as two or more hours old.  When I go to "Activity", I get an error message... so I'm trying all the back doors! LOL  I was able to get to chat, but no one was around.  I also was able to post my Powerball numbers about an hour ago... had to use the back door there too!

Hi Adam

Thanks for the extra effort to keep the site sailing smoothly. Don't know what we all would do without our weekly RV info, I for one wouldn't have a clue as to where to get reliable information on the RV. Thanks for hanging in there for us pal.

And as for the attackers, they would do well to remember, "That which you sow, so shall you reap".

Until the next time, keep up the good work Adam, you are appreciated.

Countryroads

• Upvote 3