Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am just about ready......

With all the nonsense and seeming inaction of this group of politicians, I don't see any RV coming any time soon, regardless of what the IMF says about becoming a part of the global economy the first half of this year.  They seem to be stuck in a cycle of fighting and arguing, delays and excuses.  June 1st or June 30th, it doesn't matter.  Unless a miracle happens, we are going to be stuck in this rut for awhile.  I am just about ready to get out.  If I could see any glimmer of hope right now, I would take it.  All I see there is the same stuff day after day, month after month.  Delay after delay, excuse after excuse.  All I see is the quicksand of debt swallowing us.  Debt that wasn't here when we started this journey.   Debt from unexpected places, usually medical or automotive.  We are barely hanging on by our fingernails.  The problem is if I do get out, something grand will happen and change everyone else's lives for the better and I will be on the outside looking in.  Then I will have a life full of regret.  I know the drill.  Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.  At the time, we were fine.  But as the months have dragged on into years and years, the only thing getting higher is the quicksand.   Little by little, our small nest egg has kept cracking and cracking.  Now we are at the breaking point.  I have pleaded and pleaded with God to help us.  I have begged Him to end this ride in a positive way, not as much for us, but for their own people.  I have prayed for God to help us get out of the quicksand.  It seems all I get for an answer is another unexpected debt.  This week, its a medical one.  Routine they say, but when you're broke, nothing is routine.  But, like Job, I am going to keep hanging onto Him.  He will not EVER leave us or forsake us.  That promise is as good now as it was when He made it 2000 years ago.  So for the moment, I am in this to the end.   Like Maxwell House coffee, " good to the last drop"

• Upvote 10

TexasMike, I totally understand your frustration. Jesus does, too.  That is why He said His yoke is easy, and His burden is light.  Like Job, we declare, "yea, though He slay me, yet will I trust Him!"  You are correct in that He will never leave us nor forsake us.  Our part (the CHALLENGE) is to stay in that place of quietness and trust.  He is the author and finisher of our faith.  In actuality, it is ALREADY a completed work.  I have immersed myself with teachers who have faced these battles and come out victorious using the tools God gave them (searching and quoting scriptural promises, praise and thanksgiving in the midst of the trial, speaking only the answer and not the problem).  There are many who criticize these men/women of God, but the proof is in the fruit of their efforts.  Praying for the God of hope to fill you with hope!!

• Upvote 8

James 1:2-4(NASB)

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

James 1:12(NASB)

12 Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

• Upvote 9

I believe the time from now to January 2017 is crucial for Iraq.!

- Reforms

- Cabinet reshuffle 

- Battle against corruption

- Battle against terrorism 

- Important laws

- IMF and WB loans

- Paris club debt postponed till 2019

Go iraq

Go cbi

Go dinar 

Go increase exchange rate

Go $1:1

• Upvote 11

TexasMike1958.......

My brother, all that I can tell you with certainty and from experience is to continue in prayer and busy yourself with things that keep your mind occupied. 

You can only pay out 'x' amount on debt. I know, i have been there and eventually came out on the other side. I still struggle financially but I DO NOT worry about it our let it consume me.

This investment will pay off....as the old sharecroppers used to say, "we are in the short rows now".

This RV would have happened a couple years ago had it not been for Maliki's theft and dictatorial dismantling of the ministries and the CBI.

Hang on to your faith.....sometimes when things are bleak, it is all we have.

• Upvote 8

TM .....I know how you feel.   :mellow:

I feel as if Im so thirsty and all Im getting are these tiny little droplets of water.    

"I WANT A FULL GLASS OF ICE WATER AND I WANT IT NOW".   :rake:  

Im so tiered of this thing taking so long  :rolleyes: (12 yrs for me) :rolleyes:  but I know this is going to happen.   And Im very grateful to be apart of it.   But I do know how you feel. :mellow:

Your not along in your frustration most of us are in the same boat.

Good news is our boat ain't gonna sink.  :woot:  We will  :soon:be upgrading it to a yacht.  :woot:

How ya like them apples?  :P  ;)

In the wise words of our good friends here on DV    :goodnews:

Lady Graces Daddy........." SUDDENLY "

Candy 1 .......A Fricken Amen to that.

Laide Back.......GO CBI

GO 1-1

GO RV

GO ASAP

So together we wait.............:rocking-chair:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 11

Hang in there. I know how you feel. I am living it for the last 8 years. We were destroyed economically and it is unlikely I will climb out of it in my lifetime.  The RV plays a big part of my family getting economically health. I am pushing hard to get my company up and running. I have worked 8 years stright, with the exception of having the flu for 3 days. I do not go out to eat unless someone pays and the first think I think of is I could have purchased 3 doz eggs, 3 gals of milk etc.. I just say stay focus on improving your self daily and put the RV on the top shelf. When it happens it will happen. On a personal note, I think this is coming to a head. The people are rioting in the streets and the IMF and Wolrd Bank are making conditions to the loans. THE HEAT IS ON?

• Upvote 11

I'm praying for you TM and also sending positive energy to you and your family.  I've really struggled hard the last 10 years as well.  I had finally decided to fix up and sell my beloved  family home - that I'd planned to have until I die.  3 weeks before I was to close escrow on the sale, it burned to the ground - along with everything I owned including my dog and my dinar.  And I was under-insured.  (I was able to replace some of the dinar that burned so I'm still in the game at least)  But what can you do?  You are right in that if you sell your dinar, you'll likely regret it - in a HUGE way - for the rest of your life.  So that's not really an option.... and I know you know that.  Do the best you can..... pay what you can and keep trying.  I've always found - as I think everyone has always found - that God will send us something in our eleventh hour to help us get through the crisis.  This is how we hone our faith.  It's easy to say, "yes I believe", in the good times, but the challenge is to still believe it in the hard times..... that is where you are now.  In my opinion, nothing is more important to us in this life (and I often remind myself were are eternal souls merely having a temporary human experience) than our connection to God.  I think your faith is strong, but you just would like some encouragement right now.  So know that you have that my friend!!  Many of your fellow dinarians are sending you and your family prayers and positive energies.  

Lastly, for some good news, listen to Breitling.  He knows global economics better than anyone in the dinar community in my opinion.  He says end of the year.   Sure I wish it was sooner, but honestly, after so many years in this already.... I'll be thrilled if it happens in 8 or so months.....

Blessings to you and yours, 

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

Lastly, for some good news, listen to Breitling.  He knows global economics better than anyone in the dinar community in my opinion.  He says end of the year.   Sure I wish it was sooner, but honestly, after so many years in this already.... I'll be thrilled if it happens in 8 or so months.....

Kristi I also listen to Breitling and I agree with you he knows is stuff .    But what Im having a problem with is......him saying that it'll happen end of year.  What about what the IMF has said about Iraq entering the global markets in the middle of 2016 (meaning June).   Does he not agree with that?

• Upvote 3

We really have some resilient, persevering people in this dinar world.  My love to all who have shared their struggles here - we will see our harvest!!  I, too, am a Breitling fan and was surprised at his prediction of not until later in the year.  He did come back on the next audio and say it could happen now.  I pray that those needing immediate relief would see God move on their behalf today.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Kristi I also listen to Breitling and I agree with you he knows is stuff .    But what Im having a problem with is......him saying that it'll happen end of year.  What about what the IMF has said about Iraq entering the global markets in the middle of 2016 (meaning June).   Does he not agree with that?

i won't be so brazen as to try and speak for Breitling, but it seems to me that he has said that the decision about the RV is Iraq's and no one else's - that is, the IMF doesn't have much say on this.  Moreover, the IMF made the statement about Iraq entering global markets last year.  Even if they did have some inside information back then, things change.  And with Iraq. there always seem to be delays and postponements.  I don't recall what Breitling said exactly regarding the end of the year, but I think it was something to the effect that Iraq has said it will take them that long to get the laws into place which are necessary for the RV.

I trust Breitling so if he says yearend, I'm going with that.  However, part of me still hopes we might see it sooner and if so, I'll happily take that pleasant surprise! 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Texas Mike, I know the feeling, many of us do. We were never promised a trouble free life here on earth, but we were promised an ETERNITY of problem free living in Heaven.  Now getting through the tough stuff here is what is always hard.  Peaks and valleys my friend and I know your peak will come, like it does and will for everyone. In the valley is where we are tested and Jesus wants us to move even closer to Him, especially during these times. Don't give up.  Use the time in the valley to thank Him for all that you do have-because there is a lot.  Even when the blessing of this RV comes it will make life for all of us easier and more comfortable, but this too will not be the eternity of joy out heart yearn for, that yearning was put there by the the only One who can fill it. Press on my friend, you know how the story ends, and that in and of it's self is something to be thankful for. You and your family have been on my heart and although I don't post much, I pop in to read every once in awhile, and I know I will read there is joy in your life soon.

• Upvote 1

You have weathered the storm and you will reap your just rewards. Remember like a thief in the night has many faces. When it looks the worst the good is just around the corner. I have always felt that this would occur when things look like they have fallen apart. Of course this is my opinion but what better way to disguise it. We are all behind you. As I always say " Mas Tequila"! Hang in there the end is near my friend!

• Upvote 2

Been holding dinar for 10+ years.... looooooong since counted that money spent on dinar GONE....so whenever it hits (RV) then I will be happy....however cant say that I have been a bit excited lately with all that has been going on and feeling anxious about the RV hitting... but WE WAIT... as long as Iraq takes....thats how much longer we have... 

GO RV 1:1 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NeedRv said:

Been holding dinar for 10+ years.... looooooong since counted that money spent on dinar GONE....so whenever it hits (RV) then I will be happy....however cant say that I have been a bit excited lately with all that has been going on and feeling anxious about the RV hitting... but WE WAIT... as long as Iraq takes....thats how much longer we have... 

GO RV 1:1 

so true.... "as long as it takes, that's how long we wait'.  this'll be my new motto!  and patience is a virtue after all....  Thanks for posting  this.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, chess said:

GOOD THINGS happen to those that wait

I been waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting N waiting................................................................................N waiting

• Upvote 1