Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - IMO...They Are Going From An RI Into An RV...And I Believe The LD’s Are Next !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Meathead Talks To Dingbat On The Blue Couch !

KTFA:

Meathead:  Frank, I used to do commercial loans for several years... And the bank would NEVER give a loan without ALL requirements met. Now you could get APPROVED for a loan without conditions being met BUT you couldn't receive the funds WITHOUT meeting all conditions. 

"Iraq announced on Tuesday,  RECIEVING a loan from the IMF worth $13 Billion and an interest rate of 1.5 percent"

I also know that a LENDER can tell the BORROWER EXACTLY what the funds are to be used for... Should I expect to see the LD's in the next 48 hours?  M

Frank26:  Friend ............. Good point but may i suggest we first learn what the Bonds will do next?

Meathead:  . And may I add... I like your suggestion and will add it to my study notes. I wouldn't be surprised to see something on the bonds tomorrow. Our Siamese Twin is telling us that we are in the dark on a few things.    I know they added 2% interest from 6 to now 8 

Frank26:  YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO ............. This was changed ........ TWICE.

In fact tomorrow for DESSERT we will use IRAN as a model as we did with the MCP of Iraq.
And YES ............. The loans are with a rate of return percentage they gave Iraq ............  BUT the Bonds funding is our STUDY.

Must say SURPRISED and pleased to see the % on the Loans................. Must have been urgent. 

Your CC NOTES are causing You to Think ......... With our STUDY.   KTFA   Frank

Meathead:  MUST have been urgent. I was shocked to see the article when I woke up. It was a few hours earlier that you said... "why do banks lend you money…..because they are nice…..because they want to control you…." the URGENCY must be one of CONTROL... From WB and IMF... I like URGENCY and CONTROL from IMF/WB. There is 11 more days till May 28th and 1 more day until the "meetings" end.

Frank26:   Yes ......... As we SHARED .......... IMO these Loans will allow a CONTROL of the receiver. They have the assets but it is the ............. QUALIFICATION that is sought by an International Community that IMO is owed much by Iraq.     KTFA  Frank

Purifiers:  Frank,"YOU"... taught us over the years... that...Many nations forgave Iraq... and many nations' (corporate entities) spent BIG money going into Iraq... setting up, and waiting for its future... and some failed waiting... jumped in too early... and "some" remained and stayed... strong... still today.......IMO... Iraq owes MUCH to the world "THEATER" as well...WE... are also (as you say) in that LONG LINE..
Frank26:  Yes PURIFIERS .......................... A THEATER ................... Of The INTERNATIONAL WORLD !!!Would make a Good Stage for ................. A Speech.  KTFA Frank

Meathead:  Hmmmm... Last question of the night for me... Since the International Community seeks the qualification from Iraq and of course Iraq owes it to them... Could it be that the IMF/WB have come to the conclusion that Iraq doesn't want this as much as the International Community does? And the IMF/WB are no longer giving them a choice but to get this done on their timeline?

Frank26:  IMO ............... We gave them a Road Map so ................ Yes.     
KTFA  Frank.............. Control/Security

Walkinstick:  Minister's [where]: The government will cooperate with the IMF on the budget

18/5/2016 11:50

[Oan- Baghdad] minister said that the government will cooperate with the IMF regarding the request to consider the financial budget.

The International Monetary Fund has told Iraq the need to edit the budget for fiscal 2016 bill to be reduced inorder to disbursement of the loan to him.

The Minister of Youth and Sports , Abdul - Hussein Abtan, told all of Iraq [where] " in return we get the loan from the IMF, the government is determined to coordinate and cooperate with him for loans and to be the financial and economic affairs in conformity with the agreements that have taken place between the Ministry of Finance and theIMF. "

According to news access of Iraq, on Tuesday, a loan from the international Monetary Fund worth $ 13 billion with interest estimated at 1.5 percent.

as said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq [agency] on the Keywords that Iraq will receive loans from theinternational Fund for up to $ 15 billion in the next two years.

among Keywords in a newspaper interview , "Iraq is expected to happen this year at $ 7 billion or more, and in principle in the next two years Iraq could get $ 15 billion, and these amounts could say it has become almost certain. "

An Iraqi government delegation senior headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari held talks Saturday in theJordanian capital Amman with the international Monetary Fund to seal the Stand -by agreement , which will provide Iraq 's financial support to enable it to overcome the financial crisis and reduce the gap in the budget soas to enhance economic and financial system of the country 's reform process.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=38282

Doodlebug:  Thank you Walkingstick...love it! "Collaboration", "accordance with conditions set by CBI", "opening up the banks of the WORLD", "conditions and legal CONTROLS", "open new branches in the country to provide services to ITS CUSTOMERS"....they have CUSTOMERS now?  I don't know about all y'all, but these words are music to my ears. 

Walkingstick:  Rafidain Bank achieves its foundation in memory of the 75 financial achievements including technical services

Last updated 05/18/2016

Browse Rafidain Bank financial achievements in the provision of banking services to state institutions and citizens and other sectors.

A statement of the bank "Economy News" received a copy of it, from the general manager on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani, said that "the bank in the fifth after seventy of its founding anniversary, which coincides with the 19th of May [Thursday] was able to achieve sophisticated financial achievements compared to the previous departments."

Hassani pointed out that "the Bank's shares on the adoption of the electronic card Alki Card - MasterCard in the salaries of retirees and other categories covered by using advanced banking technology for users of the card in all its branches inside and outside Iraq."

It has also been "pushing employees to develop special courses Mlakathm up expertise in the fields of banking and financial work and look at the experiences of international banks in this regard."

He said al-Hassani, said that "the bank has contributed in collaboration with the Central Bank to provide a dollar coin to citizens for multiple purposes and its own resources and in accordance with the conditions set by the Central Bank, and develop a plan for expansion and opening up to the banks of the world and provided necessary facilities for employees and retirees." 

He said Director General of the Rafidain Bank "regarding the granting of loans and advances it has made many of them for covered out according to the conditions and legal controls, and started to open new branches in the country to provide services to its customers," noting that "there are many banking achievements and will supplement the media out later." .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=3539

(Reposted from Monday CC)

Frank26   We will never give you a date...we study time frames and as far as the rate goes...they are thinking about a float or they will come out at 1 to 1... 

IMO...they are going from an RI into an RV...and I believe the LD’s are next. 

IMO...Dr. Shabibi is going to give the world a speech... DELTA and I have made it very clear in the last 2-3 weeks...we don’t think he is coming back... 

Abadi...was saying they are finishing up Phase 1 and entering Phase 2...and one of the things that Phase 1 did was to carry the program rate...but Phase 2 will not carry a program rate...it will require the lifting of the value of their currency...and entering Article 8...

The World Bank is counting on Iraq...to succeed in Phase 2 of what they are doing with their currency...and the value of their currency.

The IMF told them...we are going to help you...and these are the things you got to do...and they either have them all done or they are working on them...and the last one is to raise the value of their currency...

IMO they are working diligently...working to lift the value of their currency...the IMF worked with them...and they said...finish it all up in the first half of this year and you will enter the international world...

IMO...they are coming to an end with the first half of 2016...mathematical proof has been given to the GOI…this mathematical proof is about to be reported...I believe at the end of this May.  

• Upvote 11

5-19-2016   Intel Guru Frank26   years ago when we bought the IQD it was like buying a stock...you buy the stock from a company called Iraq...and the dividend is called the lifting of the 000’s...it was the equivalent back then of what the IMF, the WB, the BIS are all doing for Iraq today. Loans have to be paid properly...you and I invested...we were their initial loan...years ago...we have funded them...along with the charity that many countries have given them...but that was the RI state...They now enter the RV state...on an international basis...the first time for Iraq to actually pay their own bills now...because of this action...  

5-19-2016   Intel Guru Frank26  ...yes we will get our dividend when they raise the value...of our initial investment...that is soon to be paid to us...but Iraq has a lot of bills to pay besides us...we got there first with the Executive Order...and they got this far with all of our free money...but many horses are in the gates right now in position...and that was the RI of the Monetary Reform...it cannot help them in the RV...They have to go and pay the world...us...and they have to add value in order to accomplish this...and the explosion of the IQD in the international world that is what will take the IQD to greater heights...and far away from a program rate.   

• Upvote 5

Like you are the only one who's been on this rollercoaster,  lost one!  We longtimers know your frustration. But most of us choose to focus on the progress being made and the potential ROI.  Focus on that and not the guru crap. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's A Short Frankie Chat From A Few Days Ago ...

Watch Out Frankie - Nadita's Seducing Delta Behind The Blue Couch ! :o

She'll Steal His Heart - And His Wallet ...

:D     :D     :D

KTFA:

Frank26:  FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ON YOUR KNESS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one can not do this with a ................ PROGRAM RATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK RED LAVA !!!   KTFA   Frank

Walkingstick:  Urgent .. Iraq gets a financial certificate enables him to deal with international banks with high confidence   : 05/19/2016 17:17 • 

{BAGHDAD: Iraq's Euphrates News} got a financial certification by the IMF gives him a chance to deal with all international banks with high confidence.

The International Monetary Fund, and international partners, the World Bank had agreed to give Iraq a loan of {15} billion dollars ..itba h .

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=117395

Walkingstick:  Urgent ready credit gives Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion securities certificate to deal with international banks

05/19/2016 17:25 • 

[Wayne - Baghdad] to grant the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Iraq, according to the agreement to prepare the credit loan of $ 15 billion, in addition to a financial certification by the IMF gives him a chance to deal with all international banks with high confidence follows ..

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=38405

Scarlet2675:  OMG. WALKINGSTICK YOU ARE KILLING IT. THANK YOU

Frank26:  AND SECONDS AFTER WS POSTED THIS YOU REALIZED THE VALUE OF THIS INFORMATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD IS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTFA   Frank........... We may have to talk.......... Maybe....... Or via VIDEO in 4.

BASED ON THIS ARTICLE I WILL EVEN DROP ALL MY .................

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES !!!

SERIOUSLY !!!   ..........KTFA Frank …..

PS SORRY I'M SCREAMING BUT THIS IS AMAZING THAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU WHAT OUR M AND W CC ........ SAID. IT'S BEEN SO HEAVY ON US BUT ............ TADAFRANKIEDA

JustinandDeb:  WS! Thank you...Iraq can only deal with international banks if they have an International currency...TA DA is right! Great articles this am ---- thanks again!

Frank26:  SI !!!!!!!!!     DA !!!!!!!    YAVOL !!!    YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KTFA   Frank

Jay:  RANDY...WALKINGSTICK....DOESN'T THIS SAY IMF ALREADY SAID YES AND APPROVED THE LOAN???   Thats how I read it.

Frank26:  Well????????????? ................. What did Your CC SHARE last night?
Last night on CC we called it a ............... SOFT DISCLOSURE.

TADA   KTFA   Frank.......... Family LOL .............. Can we talk ?
Walkingstick:  Central Bank announces the receipt of international loan in the form of three financial payments   http://www.nrttv.com/AR/Detail.aspx?Jimare=21449

Aggiedad77:  This is setting things up nicely....just like Frank talked last night......they should see this money sometime I'm thinking now late June, early July

And this next part is purely my opinion....because I know someone will ask....can they show a new rate before they get the money.....

Well....IMHO.....yes sure they can.....and I'm thinking that a month to a month and half is a long time to keep something under wraps.....go back and relisten to Frank from last night or read the notes.....that part of their requirements seems to have to be done....otherwise from what we are hearing they wouldn't be getting the loan.....logic....but just a logical opinion at this point.   Aloha  Randy

John:  Randy, it is my understanding and I may well be incorrect here, but from my listening to the CC last night was that it is not a matter of can they show a new rate before they get the money, but they have to show a new rate before they get the money.  In other words, "Show before it before you get it".

Frank26:  Yes Friend ............... But You do not have to be the first to see this rate ............ Our turn is coming IMO.  These are continual Steps of the MR.

KTFA   Frank

Nadita: You are saying in other words the rate in fact has been decided and might have shown in a few places but still not for our eyes which is coming soon the bank near you... or am I missing it..? because my mind can't handle it lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's Another Look At The First 2 Articles Frankie's Discussing In The Chat Above...

On May 19, 2016 at 10:34 AM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Breaking Into My International Piggy Bank !

Urgent .. Iraq gets a financial certificate enables him to deal with international banks with high confidence

: 05/19/2016 17:17 • 
.. Iraq gets a financial certificate enables him to deal with international banks with high confidence
{BAGHDAD: Iraq's Euphrates News} got a financial certification by the IMF gives him a chance to deal with all international banks with high confidence.
The International Monetary Fund, and international partners, the World Bank had agreed to give Iraq a loan of {15} billion dollars ..itba h ..
http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=117395

Urgent ready credit gives Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion securities certificate to deal with international banks

05/19/2016 17:25 • 
Stand-give Iraq a loan of $ 15 billion securities certificate to deal with international banks
[Wayne - Baghdad] to
grant the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Iraq, according to the agreement to prepare the credit loan of $ 15 billion, in addition to a financial certification by the IMF gives him a chance to deal with all international banks with high confidencefollows ..

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=38405

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Have you guys seen Franks mysterious videos ?   :o  :blink:   He speaks in riddles ........ they're on you tube.  :P

Frank's Ridiculous Receding Hairline Ponytail To Cover His Bald Spot In The Back

Make's Donald Trump's "Over The Top" Bouffant Look 'Conservative'! :o

:D     :D     :D

Frank26:  video 5-22-16  https://youtu.be/feJ3P5QmMfA

Aggiedad77:  Great video Frank.......Siamese twins......what one does the other duplicates.....where one goes the other is there as well.....and the big point is.......we will be there at the finish line with them......life is good.....and.....the BEST is yet to come....count on it   Aloha   Randy

Thug Note:

Fyi Frankie - Landscapers Tie The Tree's Down Sideways When They're Still Young And Growing To Do That ! ;)

Just To Debunk Ur Whole 'Theory' In The 1 Min Video Above ...

:lol:       :lol:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

Listen to this one..............:shrug:

Lol - Phat Frank Pathetically Attempting To Swing From A Vine ! :blink:

All This While On His Annual Hawaiin Vacation From The Commissions He Makes

On The Foreign Currencies He Promotes And Pumps On His Website ! :o

And Now With These Stupid A$$ Videos Filmed By His Wife

He'll Probably Try To Write The Whole Trip Off As A 'Business Expense'...

:D     :D     :D 

• Upvote 1

I thought he lived in hawaii. He talks as if he lives there.  :shrug:  So he's only on vacation?   Wow...... what a guy..........:shakehead:  :facepalm:

My favorite part of the video i posted is when he says "don't be surprised if in the still of the night the arabic side of the CBI TALKS"

???????   :shrug:   ????????

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

I thought he lived in hawaii. He talks as if he lives there.  :shrug:  So he's only on vacation?   Wow...... what a guy..........:shakehead:  :facepalm:

He Lives In Toledo And Works At The Mexican Food Restaurant His Father Started :mexican:

At One Point Frankie Was A Short Order Cook There

He Also Promotes Multi Level Marketing Ventures That He's A Part Of On His Site ...

:D       :D       :D          

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

He Lives In Toledo And Works At The Mexican Food Restaurant His Father Started :mexican:

At One Point Frankie Was A Short Order Cook There

He Also Promotes Multi Level Marketing Ventures That He's A Part Of On His Site ...

:D       :D       :D          

does luigi work there also???

italian serving up mexican 

i am good with that

6 minutes ago, davis411 said:

does luigi work there also???

Luigi Stands Out Front Dressed In A Sombrero + A Poncho And Shakes His Maracas At The Cars Driving By ! :mexican:

Speaking Of Poncho's ... 

Frank's Last Name Is Villa And He Claims To Be A Direct Descendant Of Poncho Villa ! :undocumented:

I'm Not Making That Up - That's His Real Name And He Does Make That Claim ...

:D     :D     :D