Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 May 2016

Adam Montana

Well, good afternoon now!

As often happens in life, things just didn't go as planned for me today. As such, I'm just giving the short and dirty version of a weekly update, with hopes that tomorrow brings me some free time (HAHAHAHAhahahAHAHA! Right.... :rolleyes: ).

The bad news - no RV to announce today.

The good news: The progress we were seeing as of last week is not stopping.

XX//////////////(Edited to remove web error) /////////////////////XX

With that short little update, I'll still make time for the weekly Q's.

Here they are:

On 5/17/2016 at 11:00 AM, BJinMontreal said:

Adam,  much thanks to you and your dedicated staff for keeping us safe in the playground ... Now that it appears al-Hashemi is about to be exonerated, are you hearing any rumblings that al-Maliki's neck is on the line now?

Not really, but honestly I don't expect to either. Maliki will stay in the news, but he's no more effective at anything than John Kerry.

On 5/17/2016 at 5:26 PM, coorslite21 said:

Adam, The news is telling us that the Iraqi government is just barely functioning.  Do you believe Abadi is losing control of the situation?  IYO, why is Malaki still in the mix and/or why hasn't he been removed?  Recent bombings in Baghdad, 69 killed in 3 bombings today, also indicate  some loss of control.  In general, please share your thoughts and concerns with what we are seeing in the most recent news.

Thanks

The Iraqi government is just barely functioning, but they are going through a massive restructuring and the simple fact that they are making progress is a HUGE testament to their ability to forge through this tough time! 

Maliki will always get a few minutes here and there... but he's not making any difference, he is no longer at the steering wheel, and I don't worry about him.

Baghdad... bombs... :yawn: Nothing new. :shrug: 

On 5/18/2016 at 11:36 PM, countryroads said:

Adam. What would happen if Iraq were to RV their dinars in the next 24 hours? No meetings, no debate, no proposals, just announce an RV. After all these years of foot dragging, haven't they had time to explore about every possible outcome of RVing? I think it is just about time for them to "let the chips fall". They have received about all the outside help that they can, so in my opinion it's time to see just how well they can handle a higher value Dinar.

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest of debate, just something I have been thinking about.

Thanks for your work on our behalf.

Countryroads 

I am with you! And that is a possibility, for sure! :twothumbs: 

I may be late today, but it IS Wednesday still so get those powerball numbers entered! Here's the thread: 

That's it for now. Happy Wednesday and GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, bassglo said:

Adam, this is what I see for the thread you posted.  Sure would like to be able to read it.

Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.

What bassglo said. Me too.

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1