Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fed Policies May Send Gold 5 to 10 Times Higher...

ixic

Fed Policies May Send Gold Prices 5 to 10 Times Higher – MarketWatch 

Cody Willard, author of MarketWatch’s Revolution Investing newsletter, told readers that dangerous Federal Reserve policies may cause gold prices to rise 5 times or more.

“I've met hedge fund manager Stan Druckenmiller a couple times … He's made billions of dollars investing money for George Soros and his own clients in the hedge fund he ran for 20 years. I ran across his name over the weekend, as some of you might have, in must-read articles after his appearance at the annual Sohn Conference in New York.

“Druckenmiller was wildly bullish on gold... He also was concerned about corporate debt and the Fed's endless easy-money policies. My own analysis and writings reflect much of what Druckenmiller is talking about…

“I am writing up a new report about the short- and long-term outlook for gold, which is obviously related to all of the same topics that Druckenmiller is highlighting. Long-story short: … all signs do point toward a higher price for gold, both in the near term and my lifetime, during which I expect a five- to 10-fold increase in price. Negative interest rates, more of the Fed’s quantitative easing (QE) and a race to devalue every major currency in the world are quite bullish for gold. The timing of all those things are affecting the gold market right now…

“Whether it's Trump, Clinton or anybody else in the White House, these trillions of dollars of economic movement and debt and financial engineering from governments and corporations and wars and starvation and natural disasters and the risk of our Internet/electrical/defense networks failing and so on ... the fundamentals can't be undone now….”

(“I’m with Stan Druckenmiller — gold has every reason to rise,” MarketWatch, 5/9/16.)

• Upvote 4