Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan Alliance: our deputies will attend the parliament sessions

yota691

M m r / d p

M m r / d p

Twilight News / Former Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi parliament and a leading figure in the Kurdistan Democratic Party Arif Tayfur be for the Kurds a number of demands from Baghdad carried out in a specific time frame and does not return ministers and MPs of the Kurds before the implementation of these demands.

Tayfur said in an interview for the site of his party and I followed Twilight News, that the demands of the Kurdistan Region are legitimate demands, expressing his belief that not be to Baghdad in response to them.

He added that Tayfur of duty before returning to Baghdad, the Kurds to have their several conditions, including the implementation of Article 140, arming and equipping Alپeshmrگh and the salaries of staff and the issuance of oil and gas law and others, adding that he should receive pledges implementation of these demands before returning.

• Upvote 10

Yota Thanks, GM DV, Well it seems that the Kurds have stepped up to the plate to hit a Grand Slam.  GOI & Parliament let's get this done asap and I mean execution style.  The strategy will definitely gets interesting now so we will see who 100% care about all Iraqi citizens.  Please hold your ground "KURDS" and force these issues til the end.  PM Abadi, What say you?

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

Wow is correct, maybe the Kurds will be serious this time about getting something done. I'm just surprised they didn't throw in their old worn out cliche of "Were going to be independent" as another way to hold the Parliment an GOI hostage. Yep, you guessed it, I'm not a Barzani or a Kurdish fan. There is as much corruption in Kurdistan as there is in Baghdad. All these demands they give before they will return to Parliment is just more sabre rattling we've heard for years. Anybody want to bet they return to Parliment without a signed HCL or the implementation of article 140?????

• Upvote 4

DOD,  Agree....I am not a fan of the Barzani's or the Kurds but I do believe they know the time is up before their citizens start mass demonstrations as well.  The Barzani's & Kurds know they have been the hold out on the Oil & Gas Law as well as other important issues IMHO.  They want to show all Iraqis they are now the saviour so all is forgotten about the corrupt KRG politicians & Greedy Barzani's.  So let's hope they stick to the plan and allow all Iraqi citizens to benefit to include an increase in the value of the IQD.  We will know sooner than later if the B.S. becomes reality.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

Barzani: Kurdish blocs have an impact on future relations between Baghdad and Erbil (Details)

12-05-2016 01:31 PM    
Hits: 720
image.php?token=a6f3d7e209dbd8936289b6ad

Orbit News -

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, on Thursday, the need for the return of the House of Representatives of the Kurds to the Iraqi parliament and not to drop out of the political process. 

Barzani said in a press statement, I find it necessary to return the House of Representatives of the Kurds to the Iraqi parliament, and even be part of Iraq , we should not become cut off from the political process. 

he added that we have complete confidence that all the Kurdish blocs that have an influential role AVI next political steps, as was their united and influential in previous periods and during the discussions that you get inside the parliament with other Iraqi factions. 

the chairman of the Government of the province to, that 'the existence of the Kurdish blocs in Baghdad still have an impact on the quality of future relations between Iraq and the Kurdistan region, it is very important to their participation in the political process. "

• Upvote 4

History of edits:: 12.5.2016 14:56 • 9 visits readable
Nechirvan Barzani: it is necessary to return the Kurdish deputies to the parliament in Baghdad
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, said he believes that "it is necessary that the Kurds of Representatives is due to the House of Representatives, Federal."
He said Barzani, in a press statement, "I find it necessary to return the House of Representatives of the Kurds to the Iraqi parliament , " he said . " In order to become part of Iraq , we must not become cut off from the political process." 
He said , "We are convinced that all Kurdish blocs to be It has an influential role in the next political steps, as was their united and influential in previous periods and during the discussions that you get inside the parliament with other Iraqi factions. " 
Barzani said , " and confirmed the existence of the Kurdish blocs in Baghdad still have an impact on the quality of future relations between Iraq and the Kurdistan region . " noting that "it is very important to their participation in the political process." it is 
noteworthy that there are talks between the parties to the political blocs to convene parliament several political parties announced a boycott sessions as a result of the storming of demonstrators to the building of the Council of 30 April. 
he was House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri, visited last Sunday the Kurdistan region, and discuss with political leaders there of the current situation of the country and the holding of parliamentary sessions. It is 
noteworthy that, the presidency of the House of Representatives called for the day, heads of political blocs and the heads of the committees of security and financial Alniabaten to a special meeting on Sunday to discuss the Tadla budget law, and the security situation as well as the agreement soon on a date for the meeting of the House of Representatives, and discuss the extension of Chapter Altcheriei.anthy
  • Upvote 3

NB-168152-635986439192011929

Slyder | 12 May 2016 13:22 | aq | 

Arbil /
emphasized the political bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party consultant Arif Rushdi, on Thursday, the need to ensure the application of Article 140 and resign oneself to the presence of the Peshmerga forces in the Kurdish areas outside the administration of the territory in exchange for the return of Kurds to Baghdad, as pointed out that any step contrary to the principles of partnership It will not stay true to the Federal State of any meaning.

Said Rushdie said in a statement seen by (Treasures Media) that "Iraq is going through a very complicated since the problems began to worsen between the Shiite house and there are attempts to keep the Sunni component of the decision as well as the outstanding problems between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region , " adding that "foreign agendas have an impact largely on Iraq , which began to lose its independence. " 
democratic Kurdistan: Kurds are united and they will send a delegation to Baghdad to address the problems with the center of 
Kurdistan: the current crisis began in Baghdad , it is difficult to overcome 
and added Rushdie" on the Kurds that Aigtnawa easily, acceptance promises oral to return to Baghdad , "stressing the need to "agree a program to ensure that the constitutional their terms before they return."

Rushdie stressed the importance of "ensuring the application of Article 140 of the Constitution and resign oneself to the current reality and the presence of the Peshmerga, as well as solving the problem of the budget and salaries of citizens," pointing at the same time "the importance of Baghdad's approval to hold the referendum process."

Rushdie said that "the Kurds is the second component in Iraq in accordance with the Principles of the Constitution," adding that "any step contrary to the foundations of genuine partnership and any sense of the state Federation will not stay."

It is noteworthy that "Iraq is witnessing a political crisis following the storming of demonstrators Iraqi parliament building, the end of the month of April and as Iraqi politicians try to find a way out of the political crisis through the resumption of parliament sessions and held Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, during the past few days several meetings with Kurdish political parties in Sulaymaniyah on the return of parliamentarians Baghdad and the Kurds to participate in the parliamentary session.

• Upvote 3

Good morning yoda an thanks for the update on the Turds, sorry I meant Kurds...If I am reading this morning articles correctly it appears the Kurdish ministers are rejoining the Parliment sessions. Can we assume then that the HCL was signed an Arricle 140 was implemented over the last couple of days???? If not the credibility of the Kurds just took another hit with more sabr rattling an delays. They know they are bankrupt an need Baghdad to help them out, so why Abadi is not taking advantage of this to get things done is beyond me...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, DoD said:

Good morning yoda an thanks for the update on the Turds, sorry I meant Kurds...If I am reading this morning articles correctly it appears the Kurdish ministers are rejoining the Parliment sessions. Can we assume then that the HCL was signed an Arricle 140 was implemented over the last couple of days???? If not the credibility of the Kurds just took another hit with more sabr rattling an delays. They know they are bankrupt an need Baghdad to help them out, so why Abadi is not taking advantage of this to get things done is beyond me...

DOD, I pray that the Kurds means business about their demands  primarily HCL as stated on previous articles provided by Master Yota.  It looks like pressure from the IMF to fix the budget and a few laws are 100% necessary in order to get the loans.   Let's hope the Oil & Gas Law is part of this urgent scenario.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

HE'S BACK........:bravo:       Good to see you my friend...........:):wave:      we missed ya......:P

Missed U too. 

4 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

MODS CAN YOU FIX IT ?

Fix whaaaaaaaat LOL

3 hours ago, cooperwaits said:

Glad to see you back LGD.

Good to be better

• Upvote 3