Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 May 2016

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone! It's another wonderful Wednesday and although there is no running to the bank yet... we are still on track and I see no reason to be disappointed in the progress being made.

:twothumbs:

The best news we have right now, which really is good stuff, is in this thread: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/219515-keywords-abadi-past-the-completion-of-reforms/

Now - that thread starts out talking about "stolen monies" and things that could be taken as negatives, but I'll just squash that right now - they throw these things in the mix for 2 reasons. First, they need to publish articles or they would have to fire a lot of writers. And 2, it's not an unmanageable amount of cash they are talking about. The same kind of money is wasted daily by the US Government and other entities throughout the world, so I really don't even care about it as it relates to an RV.

But shortly into that thread, we see a couple of really positive things:

1. Daash (bad guys) control drops from 40% to 14%
  2. Abadi declares solid completion of Cabinet....

.... remember where we were a week ago? Waiting for exactly that! So to hear that it's moved very far forward is just a great thing, and I'm hopeful for more good news in the coming days/weeks.

:twothumbs:

Seabee  Hello Adam,  A beautiful Wednesday morning here in upstate New York. The only thing that would make it a grand day would be an RV. All kidding aside, I would like to know how hard would it be to have a serious RV to take place when you have ISIS festuring around the country of Iraq like a bunch of seedy maggots .yes, I know that the territory they control is less than last year, but it is similar to having Cancer in your body. One can not get better until the Cancer or in this case,ISIS is totally irraticated. What is your thoughts on this?

Thanks Dave

When we see articles like the one I mentioned above, I think my answer will be obvious. :twothumbs: 

ezrapound  Well, I'll ask this again: Can we see even a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel?

No... all doom and gloom. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

:bugs:

;) 

eastcreek  With Abadi talking of the money smuggled out of his country, what are your thoughts on the money we bought ? I bought from Ali when he was going strong (2009), so I've assumed that I'm safe from buying smuggled money, but.......?

Thoughts please, Adam.

That's a fair question. I have no concerns about our Dinar, especially those of us that bought from dealers. Those dealers are licensed, the bills they brought into the US were all declared, cleared customs, etc. 

No concerns there IMO.

Shabibilicious Adam "Cheese Wiz" Montana, first off, let me say Thank you for your never ending efforts in our journey to the pot-o-gold.  That said, your chats are serious business....and I was wondering if Thuggie should be punished for escalating Texas Granny's blood pressure yesterday with his mocking chat question thread?  If I may, I suggest he provide balloon animals for all members of DV....of course, final judgment lies with you. :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV  

TG flogged him fairly well. That police chase was hilarious! :lol:

seks Adam, Thanks for all you do, I'm thinking you were on an airplane last time, Did the VIP email ever go out ?

Yep, it went out on 4th of May. Took a little over 2 hours to go to all VIP and Platinum VIP members.

bringam Hi Adam...  I've been thinking about taking the plunge on the OSI/name reserve.  Can you share anything more about how the Belize part of it works - Do I have to physically go there, either to take my corporation's money there or set or the bank account, or anything else?  How much does it cost to set up the bank account in Belize and/or any minimum deposit requirements? Thanks.

I will be happy to, but please take this question to the VIP section. :twothumbs: 

rendog Hi Adam  Been in this for six or so years; follow it daily, always with hope; and while this may be a stupid question at this late date, it's become a nag of late: Can you answer with any degree of surety, is this an "IF," or a "WHEN"?

Thanks

IMO this is definitely a "WHEN" and "HOW MUCH" question, not an "IF".

:tiphat:

• Upvote 15

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I was wondering if Thuggie should be punished for escalating Texas Granny's blood pressure yesterday with his mocking chat question thread?

29 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

TG flogged him fairly well. That police chase was hilarious! :lol:

Hey - I Almost Got Away On My Clown Tricycle ! :rolleyes:

:cowboy2:But I'm Just Glad That She Used Salt Instead Of Buckshot ! :o

Although Somebody Should Probably Tell Her Not To Go Hunting For Clowns - They Taste Funny ...

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Although Somebody Should Probably Tell Her Not To Go Hunting For Clowns - They Taste Funny ...

COOL! Now you have SALT to go with your tequila shots. Should I pelt you with limes?

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I was really looking forward to balloon animals.  :(

mBP6oBw.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, DWitte said:

Pretty slow in here.   Where is y'all??

In The DV Kitchen Preparing 'Animal' Soup - We're Just Missing 1 Ingredient...

(see his avatar)

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Cooked correctly, ribs are just plain hard to screw up. I'm sure yours are no different! ?

• Upvote 1