Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

Been gone a few days and was a little apprehensive logging on. Saw the banner first saying she had been found. What a great thing to see when first logging on !! This makes me so happy.

Good job everyone !! Just goes to show prayer in numbers does work.

pp

• Upvote 5

On May 31, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Texstorm said:

I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers.

Thanks GOD Texstrom.!

I'm very happy for you and your family.

Go God

Go Texstorm

Go Starr

Go love ones

Go family

• Upvote 6

Praise be to our Awesome God!    Texstorm, wonderful news!   Now the healing process starts for you and your family. Lean on God for that healing and He will guide your steps.   Wow, amazing end to a scary event.   And I would like to give kudos to this wonderful group of members on DV. You are all like family, loving & supporting each other, no matter what may happen.  God has brought most of us here onto this site, and not just for the dinar.   I am honored to be a part of this group!    

• Upvote 6

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:46 PM, millionaire in training said:

Oh my God I can't believe this is happening to you.  Im so very sorry what this must be doing to you and your family.  I will be praying very hard for her safe return.  My heart goes out to you  but we must keep the faith .  She will come home to you.

Please God bring her back home safely and soon please. :praying:

I feel the SAME way mit!  Heartbreaking!

Prayers going up NOW!

:(:praying::hug:

• Upvote 4

UPDATE FROM TEXSTORM

"It's by the grace of our Father that we have triumphed! Thank all of you for your prayers and tears and understandings. Channel 11 news Houston just did a follow-up interview for those of you interested in some of the details. I understand that it will be broadcast at 10 pm and I believe there was an earlier version already broadcast at 5 or 6 this evening. I am still exhausted and I really do thank each and everyone of you. Mark Hamilton"

Here's the local news story and video...

Dedicated father finds missing daughter in Austin

• Upvote 7

WHN........Thank You Very Much for this update.  As for us here on DV it allows us some closure to a story that we've taken very personal.  I know that I can speak for many when I say this was very upsetting to us as we all felt for what Mark was going through .

Thank God she's in good hands now.  I will pray for their recovery.

God Bless

MIT

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Whatshername said:

UPDATE FROM TEXSTORM

"It's by the grace of our Father that we have triumphed! Thank all of you for your prayers and tears and understandings. Channel 11 news Houston just did a follow-up interview for those of you interested in some of the details. I understand that it will be broadcast at 10 pm and I believe there was an earlier version already broadcast at 5 or 6 this evening. I am still exhausted and I really do thank each and everyone of you. Mark Hamilton"

Thank You, Whatshername, for posting the link to the video and story.  I will be praying for Alicia's full recovery in rehab and restored relationships.

Praise the LORD for dedicated fathers like Mark Hamilton who did not back down one bit from an overwhelming challenge.  I suspect he will make even the most dedicated fathers warmly proud and encouraged in the challenges they all face!

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Whatshername, for posting the link to the video and story.  I will be praying for Alicia's full recovery in rehab and restored relationships.

Praise the LORD for dedicated fathers like Mark Hamilton who did not back down one bit from an overwhelming challenge.  I suspect he will make even the most dedicated fathers warmly proud and encouraged in the challenges they all face!

You betcha!  :blush:  Synopsis, MIT, LAIC, PattyAngel and all who've thanked me throughout this thread... I appreciate the gratitude but please know that I was very happy to help... as I would be for any of you.  I'd like to thank everyone for the faith-filled positive energy, the sharing of pics and posters on social media and for faithfully taking turns keeping this bumped.  We never wavered in our support.  Starr and her "Dedicated" father, Texstorm may need us a bit more so stay strong... and full of FAITH! 

:praying:

• Upvote 9

On 6/4/2016 at 0:48 PM, Whatshername said:

UPDATE FROM TEXSTORM

A Daddy will stop at NOTHING when it comes to his child. 

This true of our Father in Heaven, And it is true of our brother Mark here on earth. 

May the Lord bless you and keep you and yours in his hands forever Mark.

:wub:

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I searched till I found the thread and read the updates / comments & watched the news coverage -- I am a little late in my response & comments  but I am so over joyed  that your courage / strength & perseverance paid off big time -- So glad she is back with family and on the road to recovery -- Thank you for sharing with us --  May God Continue To Bless You !!!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I continue to pray for Alicia's complete and total restoration and healing for herself and her family, Texastorm. In Jesus's name I pray. I also pray that forever more Alicia will not only sense God's presence in her life everyday as He goes everywhere she goes, but that she will feel or even see the legion of Heavenly Angels permanently assigned to her protection for the rest of her life. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.           NYK still thinkin about cha. Encouragement to you on the ladder of Alicia's success, standing right next to her, or holding out your hand to her to steady her a bit as she climbs to the next rung up. Amen.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...