Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

For me the subject is too powerful and I don't post on it allot. I too have lost children, 

and now am  blessed with another angel. I don't even want to think what I would become 

if someone were to harm her in any way. Texas, Alecia is always in our prayers. God will 

be with you and with Starr. My heart is also breaking with yours 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, easyrider said:

i am glad to hear they have a lead to a suspect and they need to catch that SOB James. Praying the police are successful  in catching that dirtbag to get some answers and hope Alecia comes home safe to you Mark.

my thoughts and prayers are still going to you Mark and your daughter

I will gladly offer my services and i will beat it out of him,

god guide her home

• Upvote 2

Bump!

Great job DV... The more information we have, the better! 

Tex... I'm sure I speak for many... If there was a way we could all be there in person to assist, we would!  Stay strong!

• Upvote 3

On May 29, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Whatshername said:

Great find Shedagal!  Thank you.

PRIMARY MENU

Alecia Starr Hamilton missing from Texas

Rate This

aleciahamilton2Alecia Starr Hamilton, 16, a Klein ISD student has been missing since April 18.   Alicia was last seen by her parents walking towards the horse stables located on Treaswig in Spring, TX. Starr didn’t take any personal belongings or money with her when she left.

According to a Facebook post:  “On April 22 Starr was spotted in the Austin TX area as she was seen driving away with 21 year old James Pirkle (AKA Lester). Since April 22 Lester has been spotted by multiple different people but Starr is nowhere to be found. James Pirkle (Lester) is wanted by Harris County Pct.4 Constables for questioning.”

Her father has been posting: “My 16 year old Daughter Starr has been missing for more than 3 wks now. We now believe that she has been kidnapped against her will and is unable to contact us. Do to certain circumstances I cannot say anymore in hopes that she may still be alive. Numerous agency’s are now involved. All I ask is that anyone that see’s her please contact your local police depart.”

Alecia is 5’4″ tall, 155 pounds with  brown eyes wavy brown hair down to the middle of her back. Starr is white and Hispanic with a lighter complexion and has a light birthmark on her left arm.

If you see her please call the the police or leave an anonymous tip here.

:bump:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers.

OMG!  That's the best news I've heard in a long time!  SO happy for you Mark. :bravo:  Thanks for letting us know.  Whew!  I might have to go outside and do a cartwheel!  :backflip:

• Upvote 3

Psalm 105: Call on His Name

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.

Psalm 105:1-4

I am beside myself with joy over this news - God is here to help with her now that you've found her and bringing her home.

Edited by Sage449
  • Upvote 5

Awesome new Texstorm. Now the real work begins showering her with your deeply rooted love that loves the person unconditionally until she "knows" your father love as God intended. She and your family will need heaps of support

Your very personal plea and request for help touched many hearts and nerves. I'm sure many would still be willing to go the extra mile and provide any support you require...just ask this DV family after taking it to the Lord in prayer for direction.

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and reuniting Texstorm with his daughter. 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I got Starr ! I'm in Austin , she will need lots of help.....but God Almighty I have my Daughter back ! I'll try and let you know more later..... thanks for your prayers.

wow!! awesome news Texstorm.  So glad to see a positive outcome to this story :)

• Upvote 3

OMG..... I can't believe it I just can't believe it.  This sounds too good to be true.  Oh dear God thank you so very much for bringing Starr back to her family.  

Mark Im in shock (happy shock) . I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. So grateful she's back with you. Please do keep us updated .

OMG I still can't believe it...............:woot:

• Upvote 6

The prayers for the safe return of your daughter being answered is the best news I have heard in a long while.  Not only did you get your daughter back, she got you back too.  After your long ordeal, I hope you sleep well tonight my friend.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

SO HAPPY! AWESOME!  BIG HUG FROM ITALY

BEST NEWS OF THE YEAR SO FAR

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Praise the Lord Tex,I am so happy for you I promised the  other that I would pray daily for the safe return of your little girl and I want you to

know that I have kept that promise

• Upvote 4