Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

Tex........our prayers are out for you & your family.

Most of us don't even know you, but this hit me like a ton of bricks, this is just so wrong, we all pray for your daughter's safe return.

May a ****-storm of Heavenly Angels Rage upon whoever is responsible and bring your daughter home safe.

• Upvote 2

Lord,
I would love to be with my friend as he manages this hardship.
I would love to hold his hand and speak words of comfort.
I would love to change his situation and bring new happiness.
I would love You to bless him with peace and joy and hope.
You are closer, stronger, wiser than I.
You are with him, Heavenly Father.
You have the situation under control.

You are with him, and will hold him and protect him forever.

I trust in you.

Amen.

• Upvote 8

Haven't heard from Textstorm yet. I emailed him to let him know that his thread is still alive with lots of beautiful prayers, love and sincere thoughts.  I'm sure he's viewing, but time doesn't allow him to post. 

God of all comfort you see what is happening with Textstorm and his family, you see Alecia Starr, you know that this situation is unjust.  Protect her from anything that was not sent by you, Father of righteousness, we ask that you reverse this situation in your Son's name Jesus Christ.  Send your legions of angels to protect this family and Alecia Starr. Flood their hearts and minds with your fresh love, give them strength, and courage to overcome this situation. 

Textstorm, the DV family is here in spirit, and in prayer. 

I know at this time it is so hard to stay focused .... They say that every tear is a prayer, I believe it is true, we join our tears with yours...TRUST IN JESUS with all your heart, seek Him.  :praying: :praying:

• Upvote 8

19 hours ago, Whatshername said:

I found this from the Montgomery County Police Reporter...

:praying:

Thank you for seeking out this info.  I had searched several news sources in Texas and found nothing but a Facebook page.  Now I can rest knowing that this horror is truly reaching others.  

Thank you again!

Patty Angel,  your prayer is just what this family needs right now.  A beautiful prayer.  All things will be made right in the eyes of our Lord someday, until then, we MUST cry out to the Great I Am for His peace and mercy on this fallen world.   Thank you.

barb

• Upvote 4

Very sorry  to hear...Saddened by the news... Prayers out  for her and family.. Hopefully she'll be found   quickly  safe and sound.

Texstorm.... Brotherly hug to you and all your Family... Do not lose Hope.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1