Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alecia Starr Hamilton Missing.......

Texstorm

I am crushed and  II am feeling things that I never want a parent to feel. My 16 year old Daughter Starr has been missing for more than 3 wks now. We now believe that she has been kidnapped against her will and is unable to contact us. Do to certain circumstances I cannot say anymore in hopes that she may still be alive. Numerous agency's are now involved. All I ask is that anyone that See's her please contact your local police depart. My email is wolfntx777@yahoo.com if someone would email me.... I would greatly appreciate it .....and that If I could send you some pictures of her to you... Would you please post for me here on DV. Please Don't Plus Me .....just help me ! I want my little girl back home.  Alecia Starr Hamilton 16 yoa/ 5' 4/ Brown Hair /Brown Eyes/ Caucasian/ Hispanic mix/ 150 lbs/ Hair color may have been Changed to blonde.  Thanks  my amigos Mark S. Hamilton .........,Please Help Me .....No pluses !

• Upvote 2

Oh my texstrom, your heart must be in such turmoil.  Mine hurts for you and your family,  I just can't imagine, but I am here to pray for this child's safety and return to the family that loves and adores her.  

Gracious and holy Father, we humbly come, we come in praise and worship of your holy name knowing that we deserve nothing but You have graciously given.  Please now Father hear our cries as we are without our own strength..  We fall before you and ask that you bring Alexia Starr home.  Oh Lord, keep her safe,  Lord please let not let harm come to this child.  Turn the persons heart that has her towards You and let them see their err.  Dear God, my great I Am, please hear, please bring Your mighty hand against this evil.  Dear holy Father, help us for we can not help ourselves in these times of such evil.  We praise you and love for our only means are in you alone.  Thank you for hearing me and I pray these things in Your Precious Sons name, our King and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

My dear texstrom, my heart is heavy, I will continue to pray.......please keep us informed.    Lord please help us.

barb

• Upvote 6

Praying for you Texstorm, I'm on the Northeast side of Houston, I will get her picture out to friends and family.  We have a community billboard at our local pool, I'll check to see if our library will allow placing pics of missing children, local stores as well. The community will come together through actions as such, and tons of prayers, you can count on us.  I would encourage surrounding community to band together and get the word out.  Let these scum bags know we will not give up and till she returns. 

• Upvote 4

Put you and your family on my prayer list.  I am in Dallas and I'll send the pictures around to my friends here in town.   I think my library does allow posts so I will check that out too.  Also will send to Fort Worth buds and I'm sure they will help out. 

• Upvote 4

Oh my God I can't believe this is happening to you.  Im so very sorry what this must be doing to you and your family.  I will be praying very hard for her safe return.  My heart goes out to you  but we must keep the faith .  She will come home to you.

Please God bring her back home safely and soon please. :praying:

• Upvote 4

I want thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and support. Days have turned to weeks and weeks are nearing a month, I will never give up. Everyday I have hope as I search for Starr. And every night l I fall from exhaustion and I cry my self to sleep,  only to awake in tears again. Please get the word out anyway y'all can. Thanks Again 

• Upvote 2