Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 5-11-2016

TexasGranny

Hello Adam,

A beautiful Wednesday morning here in upstate New York. The only thing that would make it a grand day would be an RV. All kidding aside, I would like to know how hard would it be to have a serious RV to take place when you have ISIS festuring around the country of Iraq like a bunch of seedy maggots .yes, I know that the territory they control is less than last year, but it is similar to having Cancer in your body. One can not get better until the Cancer or in this case,ISIS is totally irraticated. What is your thoughts on this?

Thanks Dave

AKA: Seabe

• Upvote 1

With Abadi talking of the money smuggled out of his country, what are your thoughts on the money we bought ? I bought from Ali when he was going strong (2009), so I've assumed that I'm safe from buying smuggled money, but.......?

Thoughts please, Adam.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam "Cheese Wiz" Montana, first off, let me say Thank you for your never ending efforts in our journey to the pot-o-gold.  That said, your chats are serious business....and I was wondering if Thuggie should be punished for escalating Texas Granny's blood pressure yesterday with his mocking chat question thread?  If I may, I suggest he provide balloon animals for all members of DV....of course, final judgment lies with you.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam...  I've been thinking about taking the plunge on the OSI/name reserve.  Can you share anything more about how the Belize part of it works - Do I have to physically go there, either to take my corporation's money there or set or the bank account, or anything else?  How much does it cost to set up the bank account in Belize and/or any minimum deposit requirements? Thanks.

Hi Adam

Been in this for six or so years; follow it daily, always with hope; and while this may be a stupid question at this late date, it's become a nag of late: Can you answer with any degree of surety, is this an "IF," or a "WHEN"?

Thanks

Ren

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic