Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abdul-Mahdi reveals the text of a letter sent to the Kurdish Barzani about the relationship of Baghdad

History of edits:: 9/5/2016 20:44 • 504 visits readable
Abdul-Mahdi reveals the text of a letter sent to the Kurdish Barzani about the relationship of Baghdad

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} leader of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, Adel Abdul-Mahdi revealed details of a letter sent to the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani in the July 7, 2008 about the relationship Baghdad, Arbil, stressing where that "weaken any Iraqi Created to weaken Iraq."

She said Abdul - Mahdi said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today , "in the July 7, 2008, when I was vice president, wrote a private letter to President Massoud Barzani of the {4} pages trying to build acceptable to the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil , the pillars, and the ways to solve the outstanding problems The future of the country .. thought I truncated the text of an introduction letter, publish it in full without any change: {asked Middle East correspondent {} Masum recently, is a Catholic marriage between you and the Kurds .. .. I told him not to marry a Catholic means no separation said. I told him so it was rejected because the lack of separation may mean survival without love and affection, while what I have had the Kurdish people are the feelings of love indissoluble and relations of affection tolerant of difference and diligence lasting friendship} 
said in the letter told Barzani , "my dear .. this regard , please read my .. stressing that I set out from an internal vision of the Kurdish issue, and not an external vision of the party a second advised from afar without having to understand the sensitivities and the interests and aspirations of the Kurdish people or the Arab or Turkmen or other peoples. 
" it is an important issue to be addressed because the order of priorities , which is in very important to solve a lot of problems that we are. Those who give priority? Do you give it to geographically? Or to the interests and relations? A- Germany has given the geography of priority, and gave Britain priority to the interests and relationships .. defeated Germany , which wants to unite the Teutons in the two world wars, and won Britain .. and when I understood Germany lesson and I went to the interests and relations with the rest of the European countries in the Common Market project, and when Britain turned inwards in geography surrounded by seas delayed for European knees, I lost a lot of European command , which was owned by the elements when it was her priority interests and relationships. And succeeded Germans in achieving historical dream of uniting Not only that but Europe Teutons under their control. 
He noted that " the Arabs have focused on Jgeravyatem only Fajsroa gradually their relationship with the world and were late for tangles with interests .. lost no land large fall day outside the borders of their own countries, but they lost parts growing from the heart of the Arab countries , including Palestine, and were not able to today to understand that the defense of geography which to build interests and relations, which understood the Israelis they became the first force in the Middle East, not to mention their standing in the world. 
"is that geography is Mission? Do not say so? It 's important , without a doubt .. Wi -complacency which is a serious mistake. It is a dangerous mistake unless it conflicted with the interests and relationships .. It is a dangerous mistake that was shut prospects and mobilize opponents and weaken the rows and possibilities. The priority is the interests and relationships that it can defend geography as best we can, especially if one thinks fair to our geography does not carry Haifa or injustice or harm to others. The priority must be given to the interests and relations, they are and have the geographies, but they are a source of strength and energy, movement and changes, including geographical changes that have occurred and are occurring in history. 
He stressed that "as a proof of our words above, the successive Iraqi governments tried to grab the geography of the Kurds Arabization and Altbaat the campaigns ,which amounted to the use of chemical weapons, and failed to do so .. and the Kurds , despite their defense of their land and geography, but the decisive factor in their victory over the racist and chauvinist policies were in the end is not a defeat irregular forces, but was a network of relationships and the Iraqi foreign interests that you succeed and have succeeded in construction, which allowed to drop chauvinist regime racial obnoxious, and the recovery of the Kurds for many elements of the ability and the strength and vitality of internal and external interests, which are permitted and allow good to deal with the subject of geography. 
and "if Khairat in defending the right of the Kurdish people and asked to any concepts Santaleg to achieve the interests of the Kurds and Iraqis and what are the priority of the central law of behavior, I will not hesitate to choose the path of interests and relations, because it can develop Kurdistan, and its can achieve the highest interests, but it can be the protection of geographical rights and move forward towards achieving the ability and the strength of the Kurdish people, the ability and the strength and the protection of the Iraqi people as a whole. Fi weaken any Iraqi Created to weaken Iraq .. and that the strength of any Iraqi Created must be for all of Iraq. In contrast, the state of the ability and the strength and the protection of Iraq must automatically mean strength and ability and to protect any Iraqi component. This is thought to be a true part of the conceptual backgrounds on which the Iraqi constitution and in the framework of the provisions of articles devoted to reading. He is also right - as Ajthadi- in regulating relations strategy and diagnosis of the highest interests and gains that can be achieved in the specified our condition. 
He concluded by Abdul - Mahdi said , "Is our visions are compatible -fajamh Chairperson -and whether our priorities are the same, dear brother , dear? If so, please be as well be, the solution to the burning issues would be possible. But if you another vision -the vision that we respect each Tokid- Fargo to consult around. because the agreement on the vision and the priority is what will organize a debate in the rest of the detailed issues such as Kirkuk and the oil and the relationship of the Federal government and other issues ."is over
  • Upvote 2

No RV unless Barzani marries a Catholic, buys a German car and hires a British maid. Just guessing, but who knows??  And he wrote this in 2008?? A lot has happened since then, why bring this out now?? Slow news week I guess.

Thanks Yota.  Always digging to keep us informed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What in the name of a comprehensive article was that? This is why there is no RV, not a single person knows what the other is saying. If he is comparing events pre and post war Europe he better subcontractor it to someone else to explain it. If he is going by the way of King Bean, get a German car (Porsche), marries a hot Italian Catholic, and get a English maid. :lol:

• Upvote 1