Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Denied 3 month VIP membership ?

Hi There, I've been denied for membership twice.  A error notice keeps popping up.   Sent email to VIP@dinarvets.com and haven't received any word from them....(check my junk mail...nothing).   I don't want to be a pest, but how long does it take to get an answer?  Could someone here please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by Pepperina
left out word

3 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Hi There, I've been denied for membership twice.  A error notice keeps popping up.   Sent email to VIP@dinarvets.com and haven't received any word from them....(check my junk mail...nothing).   I don't want to be a pest, but how long does it take to get an answer?  Could someone here please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Adam is traveling this week and may not have internet access to respond to your message. Also, Julie is off on the weekends but she should see your message on Monday and respond. Can you tell us what the error is that you receive? We can't help without knowing the error.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

Hi TexasGranny,

Thank you for getting back to me.   I tried to sign up, One More time....to make sure.  Got the same Error notice:

Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in/home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

The only thing I didn't fill in was the coupon code info.  I don't know what that's for.   

I'm really looking forward to finding out what I'm to do, to correct any mistake on my part.

Thanks again, :)

Adam may not be offering the 3 Month Membership.  His chat before last he was offering a discount for the 5 Month Membership:

What's this mean to all of us? It means we are on TRACK! We are MOVING, BABY! Finally... the lull is over. We're seeing some positive, EFFECTIVE, action from the GOI. 

This shake-up may not mean "RV Tomorrow", but then again... it might be close to that. THIS is the kind of action we've been waiting on, and it's happening. 

I'm stoked!

If you're not in VIP right now, this might be a great time to do it. I'm going to give you a little more incentive - tomorrow is the 28th of April, when they say they are "keen to proceed with the reform of the cabinet"... so here's a 28% discount on your VIP upgrade of 5 months or Lifetime Platinum VIP. Get it NOW, because I'm not leaving this up for long:

LINK: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/

DISCOUNT CODE: progress28

(If that doesn't work for you, use this link: http://iqd.me/l/order )

• Upvote 1

Hi Markinsa,

Thanks for the info....well I tried the 5 month with coupon code ( progress 28) .   It wouldn't accept the code you posted.  Then tried  it Without the code....Still got this error notice:   Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

Boy, I sure hope I can sign up before Anything Happens.  Thanks for trying anyway. :rolleyes:

btw....Love your little Mouse !

46 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Hi Markinsa,

Thanks for the info....well I tried the 5 month with coupon code ( progress 28) .   It wouldn't accept the code you posted.  Then tried  it Without the code....Still got this error notice:   Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

Boy, I sure hope I can sign up before Anything Happens.  Thanks for trying anyway. :rolleyes:

btw....Love your little Mouse !

Did you try the second link?

http://iqd.me/l/order

• Upvote 1

I just want to thank both Markinsa, and olivesman for your suggestions. I have tried all of them, to no avail.  However, I have emailed (VIP@dinarvets.com) with all the info on my problem, and am waiting for a reply.  I would try again to apply for the 5 month membership, Right Now, but I'm afraid I've messed up enough. Thanks again to both of you.   Hope to become a VIP Member SOON! :)

Hi paperboy,  I just tried what you suggested, and still got this error:

Checkout

Fatal error: Cannot make static method IPS\nexus\Customer\_CreditCard::create() non static in class IPS\nexus\Gateway\AuthorizeNet\_CreditCard in /home/dinarvet/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/AuthorizeNet/CreditCard.php on line 26

May I ask you who I could contact personally about this problem?  Haven't heard from anyone yet about this.

Thank you so Much paperboy, am looking forward to hearing from someone.  I thought I read somewhere on the site that there were other options offered to pay....like personal check, money Order, cashier Check.....but I can't find it now.   Here's hoping it get's resolved pretty soon.:rolleyes:

Just curious if the Credit card you are using is not in the list of acceptable cards. Are you using a mastercard, visa, american express, or discover or some other card.

Not sure Authorize.net accepts all cards - perhaps this is the problem. Adam or Julie will have to be the ones to help as mods do not have access to that area of the site.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1