Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another prayer request

tankdude

We just got word earlier this morning that my father-in-law had a stroke. My wife just got there a bit ago - about a 2 hour drive from here - and he is in the ICU, conscious but very disoriented. They are still running a battery of tests. I again ask that the DV Prayer Warriors keep him and us all in their prayers. Thanks in advance.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:13

• Upvote 6

As of last night - my father-in-law was resting - extremely tired. The test they did were inconclusive about it being a stroke. He came in with a massive headache, confusion, some muscle weakness (but it was over all) and elevated blood pressure. Another round of tests today.

Thank you all for keeping us in you prayers - and as I learn more I will let you know.

• Upvote 2

Again - thank you all. I believe that you helped more than you know.  It appears he may have had a minor transient ischemic attack (TIA) that triggered a "complex migraine with cardiac involvement."  In other words - he showed all the symptoms of stroke except the one sided muscle weakness.

I believe the prayer of all mitigated what could have been so much worse.  He was released from the hospital yesterday - and is doing pretty well, other than tired.  Mrs. Tankdude (tankdudette?) is staying with him for the next week or so.

Again - thank you all! 

I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers
Ephesians 1:16

• Upvote 3

prayers are on the way

never met anyone here

probably most of us havent

but tank we got your back

your family and all have my prayer

fyi this is the way family should act

pray and nothing but the best till your father calls u home

davis