Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whatshername Prayer Request

pattyangel

On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 11:00 AM, pattyangel said:

Hello DV family,  Our own is in need of prayers of comfort and peace.  Whatshername mother is not doing well at all.  :(

Her mother fell and broke her hip, came through surgery with flying colors,  the day before she was to be released she aspirated, her oxygen level was down to 37% and she hasn't been responsive since.  She is now in Hospice. 

Pray for the hand of our loving Father to give comfort and peace, to give the family strength during this time. 

Keep you guys updated when I can.  

Thank you patty for sharing this news. I am so sorry Whatshername to read this. I understand the pain, and

just know we are pulling for your mom dear. Make the most of every moment with her, praying she is able to

come out of this restored and healthy. Love and prayers to you...

• Upvote 1

Thank you Jim.  She did not recover but she is restored! :)   

And thanks again to all who've wished us well... on this thread and beyond, please know that the whole family appreciates the value of thought and prayer.  Peace has come... and you were all a part of that.   :wub:

• Upvote 4

• 11 months later...
Dear friends,

It has been one year since my mother passed away and I find myself missing her terribly today.  I thought I'd reread this beautiful thread.  STILL AMAZING!  I can't even really explain the comfort you all have given me.  Thank you again.

Love you Mom... miss ya!  ❤️

large.image.jpeg.1dabb48dffc9d08522e1aaeff485fa58.jpeg
  • Upvote 8

Our dearest team leader, WHN... I'm happy to see you finding comfort among your friends here at DV, and am honored to be one of them.  Wishing you continued happiness through the memories of your dear mom.  :hug:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:
Dear friends,

It has been one year since my mother passed away and I find myself missing her terribly today.  I thought I'd reread this beautiful thread.  STILL AMAZING!  I can't even really explain the comfort you all have given me.  Thank you again.

Love you Mom... miss ya!  ❤️

large.image.jpeg.1dabb48dffc9d08522e1aaeff485fa58.jpeg

The lost of their presence is an unimaginable void.  We miss them dearly, their voice, laughter, touch and their smell.  We will always wish for one more day with them...and we will get that day, when we are called to our heavenly home. My heart hurts for you WHN, only wish I can take away the hurt,  but I can't, its up to us to lean on someone more powerful and loving,  just know you are always in my prayers.💕 

• Upvote 3

My daughter wrote a song when her grandmother...my mother passed (it's been 13 yrs now).  One of the lines from "The Other Side" is ..... I feel like I've lost you, but you haven't lost me...your still standing there waiting for me on the other side!

One day there is gonna be one heck of a reunion dear...on the other side!  I know your pain...it hurts, but that is what gives us the reality check that we are not long in this earth suit (as my mom would say)! :blush:

• Upvote 2