Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whatshername Prayer Request

pattyangel

Hello DV family,  Our own is in need of prayers of comfort and peace.  Whatshername mother is not doing well at all.  :(

Her mother fell and broke her hip, came through surgery with flying colors,  the day before she was to be released she aspirated, her oxygen level was down to 37% and she hasn't been responsive since.  She is now in Hospice. 

Pray for the hand of our loving Father to give comfort and peace, to give the family strength during this time. 

Keep you guys updated when I can.  

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 11

Thanks Patty -

Heavenly Father - reach out and give comfort and healing to our friends mother. If it be Your will, send her home to her loved ones will a full recovery. Give her family the strength and comfort that they need at this time. I ask this through your Son, Amen.

• Upvote 7

For WHN Mom:

Lord God, you are the one who grants us the days of our lives and fills them with your loving care and healing means.  We praise you for the many years and countless blessings that you have given to WHN's Mom.  When things seem tiring help us focus our eyes on You, to trust your timing and plans.  Fill our minds and hearts with thankful thoughts, pleasant memories and quiet contentment. Thank you Lord, for the privilege of laying our hearts and concerns in your hands and for your promises that comfort and strengthen us each day.  In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

• Upvote 5

Thanks Patty ! WHN I wish your Mom a speedy recovery, I pray to our Lord that you can bring her back home again. Good Lord we need you to answer our prayers once again.....Mathew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I with them"...

• Upvote 6

Praying....listen believers ....it is clear to me at least that we are in the end times....and NEED to pray for each other BECAUSE as the WORD says....the enemy comes to make war on the saints...and that he has great wrath because his time is short....in over 30 years of full time ministry I have never seen the level of attacks that are happening daily not to mention the martyrdom of Christians in many places around the world.....PRAY PRAY PRAY.........

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, EagleEye said:

Praying....listen believers ....it is clear to me at least that we are in the end times....and NEED to pray for each other BECAUSE as the WORD says....the enemy comes to make war on the saints...and that he has great wrath because his time is short....in over 30 years of full time ministry I have never seen the level of attacks that are happening daily not to mention the martyrdom of Christians in many places around the world.....PRAY PRAY PRAY.........

Absolutely EagleEye, prayer is powerful and its awesome when we unite and give each other the strength to cope.  We intend to get caught up in the worldly events, that sometimes praying comes last, God just wants us to ask!!!! How hard is that !?! ;)

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, pattyangel said:

Absolutely EagleEye, prayer is powerful and its awesome when we unite and give each other the strength to cope.  We intend to get caught up in the worldly events, that sometimes praying comes last, God just wants us to ask!!!! How hard is that !?! ;)

Patty please keep us updated.    Will continue :praying:

• Upvote 2

WHN...having lost my mother a few years back I know the depth of your loss and my heart aches for you sister!  I learned you never get "over it"...but you learn to cope and cling to the promise of the reunion in the life eternal to come!!!   I wish we could give you a physical hug dear...but the nature of this forum makes that impossible for now.  Know that there are many standing with you in spirit in a group hug fashion.  Until we can do it personally face to face we've got your back! 

• Upvote 6