Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Activists are calling for the resignation of the government and the presidency of the parliament and prepare for fair and transparent elections

History of edits:: 5/1/2016 16:20 • 126 visits readable
Sadr's movement calling for the formation of a national mass condition, the inability of the masses to achieve reform
[Wayne - Baghdad] the 
political body of the Sadrist movement called for the formation of a national mass transient communities and nationalities in the absence of current forces ability to achieve Aslah..itba

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 5/1/2016 16:23 • 14 visits readable
Sadrist: Liberal bloc continues to suspend its parliamentary
[Wayne - Baghdad] the 
political body of the Sadrist movement, said that the Liberal bloc continues to suspend its work until the parliamentary achieve reforms by the will of the people, not parties.
  • Upvote 3

The political body of the Sadrist movement issued a statement .. Re masses came after Ali patience a warning to parties that blinded the true vision of a message!

01-05-2016 04:20 PM    
Hits: 1130
image.php?token=d5b7d38b198b4e2a2fa34206

Orbit News -

Issued a political body of the Sadrist movement, on Sunday, a statement received 'orbit News' version of it, in light of the difficult conditions experienced by our beloved Iraq after the deep - seated failure of all attempts patching and beauty to the principle of quotas,  responded masses of Iraq came after Ali patience and dropped in their hands to send a last warning in all the languages understood by the parties that blinded from seeing the truth message.

The following is a full text of the statement: In the 

name of God the Merciful , 

although this one is your nation and I am your Lord Vatqon. Vtqtawa ordered them , including Zebra each party with their rejoicing. So leave them in their midst , even when 

O sons of the Iraqi people Karim 

under difficult circumstances through which our beloved Iraq. In the midst of what stratospheric political process of floundering and disorder caused by ignoring the needs of the community and to overlook the true demands of the people. And persistence in perpetuating the failure of poor management of state institutions. 

After the deep - seated failure of all attempts patching and beauty of the principle of ugly quotas, and the monopoly of parties and political blocs to power brute, and it continues to dominate the management and political decision - making on behalf of the ingredients they claim falsely . And in defense they claim for ideological or partisan or national identity on the university expense of national identity. 

After that ranged demands for reform of public pressure and peaceful political official to protest , angry and penetrate the most secure areas of Iraq and fortified. After that Colette efforts dissuade advocates of quotas and the trophy for continuing to lead Iraq into the abyss and piped to the blast phase, 

responded masses of Iraq came after Ali patience and dropped in their hands to send a last warning in all the languages understood by the parties that blinded from seeing the truth message . And the voice of Iraqi Sadeh and the tongue of a national shown, that the telecom fire that Ooukdtamoha, the people are not the only burning them. And they took my men of understanding. 

While we applaud the awareness of the masses and their sacrifices and patience, and their eagerness to pull Iraq back from the fire of selfish partisanship and the abyss of factional interests narrow reject any aggression affects selves forbidden and any terrorize the safe, and no longer on the public state property and private property , and any attempt to reform a character all its noble objective and Jadtha efforts. And we call upon the children ofthis beloved nation at this critical historical stage to their responsibilities and to put Iraq and its people in Hdqat eye and the human heart. 

We call on the sons of our heroic Armed Forces of the army and the police and all security forces to transcendence above all Titles and show professionalism and high national character , which was and still is pride for all Iraqis source. 

We call on all parties and political blocs to absorb the lessons of history and take the wise ones and show the courage to admit mistakes and asceticism in the spoils. And to make Iraq and the Iraqis and Upper interests first and they bring before the interests of the parties and blocs and groups and components. It did not do so Flatt while Mendm and lattes while inevitable. 

We in the Liberal bloc and the fulfillment of us and a commitment to approach the martyrs Sadrain and the leadership of Sayyed Muqtada al - Sadr Oazza God, has had joined the masses of the Iraqi people demand the demanding its reform and correct the path of the political process. And announce that we are continuing to suspend our political action , even those reforms done as willed by the people not also want political parties. 

We call on all the good people of the people of this country from participating in the political process for the formation of a national mass cross-sectarian and national and factional far from personal or adversarial interests political or individual ambitions, and dedicated to the supreme national interests take on the preparation of national salvation deliberate plan not subject to any external or agendas suspicious strength, begin its work as soon as possible in the event of the current political forces rejected the demands of the masses who seek to reform and seek to good of this wounded country. 

We ask God Almighty to grant victory to our armed forces brave and Saraya crowd popular triumphant and fighters Albeshmrگh and brave sons of the tribes who are fighting Hmaz prospects and gangs obscurantists Aldoaash and to have mercy on the martyrs of Iraq and Achava our wounded and bless the families of Veterans and their families with patience and fortitude, 

and to take the hands of dedicated personnel and for the good of Iraq and its people Salah patient examiner. 

presidency of the political body of the Sadrist movement

• Upvote 3

The organizing committee for the demonstrations withdraw demonstrators from the Green Zone .. and put a condition for the withdrawal of the determined time period (Details)

01-05-2016 11:30 PM    
Hits: 4484
image.php?token=28f2e6947007c017a191090b

Orbit News -

Organized demonstrations Commission announced, on Sunday, the withdrawal of the demonstrators from the Green Zone after the storm yesterday.

The spokeswoman for the Committee of the parliament sincerity Obeidi building in the statement, we call 'vote on a government of technocrats in a single session, and in case of failure to achieve this requirement, we will move to the second stage which is the dismissal of the three presidencies, and in the case of failure to achieve this requirement Third Phase is to call early elections'.

She added that 'and when you do not achieve this requirement, the people will take all legitimate means and that the least access to the presidencies of the three civil disobedience or a general strike. "

She drew Obeidi said 'In order to allow for the political decision-makers, so Nmhlhm to return to their senses', saying that' the masses now is the location of professionalism and strength announces exit from the Green Zone, respected and venerated to visit Imam Musa bin Jaafar [p] After the end of the visit, a ceremony will be back stronger and woe for thieves and corrupt '.

And addressed the masses 'Dear heroes return to us after the end of the visit, and we have a great pause in next Friday' directed 'thanks and appreciation to all members of the security forces'.

• Upvote 2

55c0ba1bc46188c84d8b458d-661x328

05/02/2016

(Independent) .. called a group of civil society activists to the resignation of the Iraqi government and the formation of a new government headed by an independent figure working to prepare for the establishment of a transparent and fair elections.

A statement signed by a number of civil dignitaries that the Iraqis looked after 2003 to build a state of citizenship that will restore the human dignity and respect and stability, exceeding the past evils of oppression and marginalization and ignorance and the killing and the absence and the dimensions and displacement, was demonstrated by the provisions of the Iraqi Constitution, which reversed part of that dream so He came out of the Iraqi people to vote on it to be a contract between him and the frontrunners political elites of the Iraqi scene.

He said Iraqis have plagued the whole period the previous approach of quotas obnoxious and chronic political conflict between the ruling bloc and to maintain the mistrust and skepticism and the language of threats instead of dialogue and communication causing injury political process paralyzed and chronic crises that do not expire.

The activists said "a sense of our responsibility, we are launching this solemn appeal to the three presidencies and the leaders of the political blocs to listen to the people's demands and we hope that before it is too late."

They demanded to "submit the resignation of the current government of independent personal commissioning pledge not to run in the next election you select independent figures from the Iraqi competencies to lead the specific relevant targets government tasked with providing security and stability and basic services and improve the economy and to hold fair and transparent elections within the next two years."

They also called the current of the Presidency of Parliament to resign and "choose a new presidency of the body is able to activate the work of the House of Representatives and the preparation of a legislative plan bound for the completion of the constitutional laws, such as the Federal Court and the Federation Council and the law of oil and gas and other and form a committee for constitutional amendments to launch a national dialogue with the timeframe not to exceed the year present for a vote by the House of Representatives. "

The demands included the civilian activists also "set up a commission for reconciliation and national dialogue, headed by an independent national figure includes in its membership, social and religious civilian figures as representatives of all Iraqi provinces.", With "an urgent reforms in the judiciary to restore confidence, including the selection of a new chairman of the current Federal Court."

They stressed the need to "engage civic events are real in decision-making to ensure a voice of the people in the political reform process."

And they called for "a substantial and decisive reforms in the fight against corruption, file and retrieve the looted funds and accounting and include those found shortcomings of current and former officials and replace the heads body current integrity and commissioned a national personal courage and professionalism in the fight against corruption, file management." The activists promised, according to their statement, "Do not listen to those demands will drag Iraq into further deterioration and will bear current political forces in control of the reins of failure and the curse of history and the Iraqi people." (End)

• Upvote 1

It has been brought up (occasionally) that the GOI is too stupid to get out of it's own way . . . what They say and what They do  - - - I guess we'll see soon enough.

Tick Tock Kids - only a few grains of sand left in the Hour Glass - Literally !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is all just smoke and mirrors, right? They're really just trying to raise the value of the dinar, right? I mean, this is all just for us to believe is going on but REALLY they are all celebrating that the dinar is now extremely valuable, right??!?!

Bwahahahahahahhaha! :P ... Iraq... dinar will NEVER be worth crap. At least not the dinar we hold. But most of you already knew that. Right? Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

As I have stated before, if I EVER determined the dinar was not going to revalue, I would QUIETLY shift gears and go on.  The potential factor is so much greater than the risk of loss.  I believe we are all adults who are able to make our own financial decisions (wise counsel I welcome).  We don't need the naysayers trying to convince us of what fools we are. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Alex38 said:

This is all just smoke and mirrors, right? They're really just trying to raise the value of the dinar, right? I mean, this is all just for us to believe is going on but REALLY they are all celebrating that the dinar is now extremely valuable, right??!?!

Bwahahahahahahhaha! :P ... Iraq... dinar will NEVER be worth crap. At least not the dinar we hold. But most of you already knew that. Right? Lol

ok i will buy what u hold

since we are all gonna lose anyways

i will offer 25.00 canadian per million

deal

• Upvote 2

the action requested of the three presidents resigning and holding new elections is total propaganda being spewed out by the ministers and thugs of the maliki machine and the SOL about to  lose their golden goose.  OF COURSE they want them to resign because if they don't, if they go through tomorrow and name the new cabinet, then all of these corrupt malcontents are not only out of a job, they are no longer under diplomatic immunity either.  guess what that means?  this is maliki and company, disguised as "concerned politicians and activists" in a last desperate gasp before they slid into the sea.  i will not be surprised if they will try to disrupt things again tomorrow as well.  at this point it is their only play.  they will continue until the cabinet is done and they are no longer relevant and protected.  then it will be a mass exodus for parts unknown.  this COULD happen pretty quickly, but in Iraq?  it's anybody's guess... 

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 4

Alex38, that not your IQ is it? There is no way the current presidency i.e. Abadi, Masoum and Jobouri are going to resign, not to mention all the MP's who are corrupt and like things just the way they are. This is all BS. Tell me who will pick independent persons to rule? If a group picks someone then they are not independent! Abadi needs to be where he s so that he can enact the necessary reform. He needs all the ministers who actually want reform to rally behind him and find a way to rid the government of the corrupt Shiite heads that now reside in office. Pretty much everyone who opposes what Abadi is trying to accomplish. Plus if you look at the numbers, The Central bank has reduced the note count dramatically from its high of 9 billion notes in circulation. There is billions of investment just chomping at the bit to com into Iraq and set up shop. Investors laws being put in place, federal deposit insurance being set up the ISX getting on the XBRL system so that all transactions are in real time and fully transparent, oil production at an all time high, I could go on but go ahead spew your rederick and then maybe go soak your head in the lobster tank. If you don't believe in this investment sell your dinar, if you even own any, and walk away. I'm sick of negativity based on nothing. Do some research and come back with something positive, or don't ! 

I need a beer:rake:

• Upvote 5

Hey Mr. I agree that Abadi, Masoum, and Jubouri are unlikely to resign. What they may do though is to resign from The Darwa Party, if all 3 are members from that organisation. The only one I know for sure that is a member is Abadi. Why resign from the Darwa Party, in order to separate from and isolate Maliki who remains President of that political group. With arrest warrants coming down (I pray) for Maliki and his minions; at least once  Abadi's reforms get pushed through and their immunity is removed,  I can only imagine that the Darwa Party will collaspe and be painted with the Batth Party brush. Then unity in the face of ISIS's defeat will be achieved. From our end, I just pray that the IQD will RV before then, but after Maliki and minions get arrested. Why cuz Maliki may just cough up his stolen loot.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Mr. Likely wants to spew his what?

I believe he meant to type ..........

'rhetoric'. Please pardon me, Mr Unlikely if i supposed the wrong word~

Alex38, 

I just reviewed the last dozen or so posts you have made here on DV..... It's real apparent that you are only here to rain on everyone's parade... You truly should be sanctioned for your patten of negativity and your view that the IQD will forever remain worthless.

• Upvote 4

Good morning, Aanth!  I agree with your comments, as well at Mr's and Kevin's.  What Alex38 does not realize is that we are in the process of the "reforms".  You need to pay more attention to the news, Alex38, and you would see the tremendous progress Iraq has made.  Read a few of the IMF technical documents and see the economic progress that has been made.  The financial sector is ready to go for the revaluation.The current upheaval of Parliament is all part of taking out the trash and a necessary action.  Does anyone believe this was an unexpected result of replacing corrupt ministers ?  I believe Abadi has a Plan B, C, and D to get through the replacement of the ministers.  In the past ten years approximately 800 billion dollars has been stolen from the Iraq treasury and the Iraqi people, and the pigs are fighting to keep their trough.

There have been news reports that Abadi permitted the protestors to enter the Green Zone and protest in the Parliament building.  So what !  

• Upvote 5