Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anniversary

nstoolman1

11 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Congrats to you and your wife nstoolman1...we need examples like y'all to show the younger generation that it really can be done!!! ;)

But we 'll have to teach them to be a lot patient first....Gonna be tough....

• Upvote 2

It's not easy...but if they find the one they both can't live without, and are willing to keep workin' on it for the rest of their live's...then I believe it's possible my friend!  

I've heard marriage is about the "two becoming one"....the hard part is deciding "which one" Umbertino??? :rolleyes:

My wife's Grandfather was a minister...and he performed our wedding ceremony....and the only advice he gave the Mrs. and me was 1) Show affection every single day to each other...this just after his wife of over 50 years nibbled on his ear! :blush: and 2) Never go to bed angry....we sure did suffer from sleep loss a few nights there...but we finally worked it out!!! ;) 

• Upvote 1