Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, has anybody heard from her?  I checked, and she hasn't been on since late January.  I realize people come and go, and we are not DV police.  But she was very active to have just fallen away and was precious to so many of us.  Would love to hear she is okay.

I'm here, and it was heart-warming to hear that I was liked by so many people. I have had some health issues, but I think they are mostly behind me now. So you'll all be seeing me more again.

I love all you guys, too. And it is exciting to come back and find so much excitement going on about some changes in Iraq.  They sound extremely hopeful.

Can someone send me the email at Adam's office to get signed back in with this new computer program. I used to use Windows, but my tech put another one on my computer, so now I'm using it. Trying to recall the name of it. But this means I am sooooo locked out of anything until Adam's office can ok all of it again and put their magic fingers to work for me. :)

Love bunches to all of you,

Francie26

Edited by Francie26
To add more needed information.
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, Francie26b said:

I'm here, and it was heart-warming to hear that I was liked by so many people. I have had some health issues, but I think they are mostly behind me now. So you'll all be seeing me more again.

I love all you guys, too. And it is exciting to come back and find so much excitement going on about some changes in Iraq.  They sound extremely hopeful.

Can someone send me the email at Adam's office to get signed back in with this new computer program. I used to use Windows, but my tech put another one on my computer, so now I'm using it. Trying to recall the name of it. But this means I am sooooo locked out of anything until Adam's office can ok all of it again and put their magic fingers to work for me. :)

Love bunches to all of you,

Francie26

Francie, I forwarded you an email with the contact information you requested.

• Upvote 2

On 5/4/2016 at 0:53 AM, FlyHi said:

Welcome back newbie. Glad to hear the health issues are behind you now.

Well, I guess this beats being called "Oldbie." LOL You seem not to remember me, and that's alright, but I was here daily for several years, beginning in 2010.  I have been away far too long if I am so easily forgotten. lol

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Well I'm Glad That Our Sweet Francie Is Doing Alright ! B)

But Has Anybody Heard From SandFly Or That Italian DJ Guy With The Polyester Disco Jumpsuit ? :blink:

:D   :D   :D

i was at a club couple weeks back and someone was spinning and another was doing a thannnnnkkkkkk u chakaaa chan thankkkkku chaka chan thannnnnkkku chaka  rap

and both in disco suits

• Upvote 2

On May 13, 2016 at 8:26 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey francie B///lol

Ya - I Remember The Last Time She Disappeared

When She Decided To Go Follow Around The Chippendale's On Tour ! :o

:D   :D    :D

• Upvote 1