Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opinion on Trans gender in public restrooms?

gymrat76541

Sorry...I guess someone is on a roll this morning!!! :rolleyes:

REPORT: Tony Romo Arrested In North Carolina For Using Mens Bathroom

romo

...I can laugh at this even though I live in NC...but on the serious side...hopefully this whole mess will get sorted out before some well meaning protective Dad's get thrown in jail for just trying to protect his daughter!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

On May 20, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Muleslayer said:

I am a little more direct.

my oldest granddaughter has this

image.jpeg

That's what I'm Talkin' bout Mule..."Pink Power"!!!  That'll teach them sicko's to leave those girls alone!!!  Here... :cowboy2:Take that!!! 

so here's what has already happened and I have seen similar posts also:

Target’s policy has raised questions nationwide about whether men who merely claim to be women should be allowed in the same bathroom as women. On Monday, a female security officer at a Giant supermarket in Washington, D.C., was arrested after telling a man to leave the women’s restroom in the store. In Toronto, a serial sexual predator pretended to be a transgender woman named Jessica in order to prey on women at a battered women’s shelter.

...they arrest the security officer ??? 

:angry:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Calling Good ---> Evil  and Evil---> Good....hmmm...now where have we heard that before brother? <_<

The prophet Isaiah if anyone cares to look ... what troubles me is the rapid acceleration of wickedness on so many fronts...and where are those who should stand for the truth ??

• Upvote 3

On 5/20/2016 at 10:11 AM, RodandStaff said:

Sorry...I guess someone is on a roll this morning!!! :rolleyes:

REPORT: Tony Romo Arrested In North Carolina For Using Mens Bathroom

romo

...I can laugh at this even though I live in NC...but on the serious side...hopefully this whole mess will get sorted out before some well meaning protective Dad's get thrown in jail for just trying to protect his daughter!!!

These things are self inflicted for Toni.....should have picked an occupation with less ball handling.  B)

7e98eeda62c724f2fea76d216ea8aabc.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:00 PM, EagleEye said:

The prophet Isaiah if anyone cares to look ... what troubles me is the rapid acceleration of wickedness on so many fronts...and where are those who should stand for the truth ??

You are so correct in stating "rapid acceleration of wickedness"  It troubles me that so many that claim to be Christians in the political arena are weak, cowards, when they should be strong and courageous and stand for what is morally right.  They've allowed the enemy to overcome and fog their hearts from truth and righteousness.

• Upvote 3

On 2016-05-02 at 0:33 PM, dog53 said:

Just when I think I have heard it all I hear this crazy nonsense. 

So Now when I go to the mall or anywhere else the game plan is the wife and granddaughter goes in to the bathroom. I stand in front of the door. Any THING with male genitalia that tries to go in gets knock out. PERIOD. dont care if  IT`S  wearing a dress their still hitting the floor. The wife pays my bail and its back to business. 

Im ok with that. 

It drives me crazy when Dog53 posts something that makes so much sense, but here I do...... big time !! Got yer back dog and once the wife bails you ( and maybe me ) lets do lunch. :D then continue shopping. I suspect that they would not chance a fat lip but rather make a HUGE todo to bring attention to there cause for media attention. There's a a time and a place to fight for a cause................ this is not one of them.

pp

• Upvote 2

“SCHOOL GIRLS MUST GET ‘COMFORTABLE’ WITH ‘MALE GENITALIA’ IN BATHROOMS”?

Nancy Hayes — May 23, 2016

Ran across this editorial in the Charlotte Observer that just might get you to say – “Obama has really  screwed us!” This was written in regards to the NC HB 2 bill otherwise known as the “Bathroom Bill”.

What happens when biological males identify as a females use women’s bathrooms?

The question is at the core of a struggle – and a suddenly intense debate – over the rights of transgender individuals. That battle transcends what happens in bathrooms, certainly, but the issue has prompted a wave of unnecessary fears and unnecessary laws, including North Carolina’s HB 2.

transgender-bathroom-b5fe6fdcc0d0f4e1

This week, the Obama administration tried to get in front of the clash, first with a Department of Justice lawsuit over HB 2, then on Friday with a letter to U.S. school districts ordering them to acknowledge and accommodate transgender students. The letter doesn’t carry the weight of law, but it does carry a big stick – the implied withholding of federal dollars from school districts that don’t abide by the administration’s guidelines.

That threat is sure to bring more heat to the bathroom debate, but eventually the decree should have the opposite effect. It will bring acceptance, as these measures do, by showing that the answer to what happens in bathrooms is a lot less fearsome than the question.

Republicans in North Carolina have made the most of those fears, framing HB 2 as a law that protects the safety and privacy of women and children. Those safety issues are political fiction – non-transgender men wouldn’t have been allowed in women’s bathrooms under the Charlotte ordinance that HB 2 killed, and the 200 or so cities with similar ordinances have had no incidents involving bathroom predators.

That leaves the issue of privacy and the oft-stated notion of women and girls sharing bathrooms and locker rooms with someone who has different genitalia. It’s an image that’s uncomfortable even for some who are sympathetic to the transgender cause.

The administration’s letter addresses that uneasiness head on, at least with regards to schools. The letter includes a 25-page attachment detailing “emerging practices” at U.S. districts that already are supporting transgender students. Along with policies on issues such as dress codes and transgender student records, the document provides examples of how districts address the privacy needs of all students in bathrooms and locker rooms.

In Washington state, guidelines urge schools to provide all students access to an alternative restroom or changing area. In New York, one principal determined that students could be given more privacy by having curtains installed alongside benches in locker rooms. In Kentucky, one district offered both curtains and private changing areas, plus separate changing schedules for students wanting privacy.

Well…what say you?

I have never heard of such stupidity or insanity! The left is trying to make the bathroom issue a “non-issue” and make us, conservatives and those on the right, feel like WE are the “abnormal” ones because schools are already adopting policies and feeling “fine” about boys being in girls’ bathrooms. Are you kidding me?! Seriously?! I don’t think ANY Dad with a daughter feels good about this issue and their daughter in school right now!

No! Most parents don’t feel fine about this and NO it’s NOT normal! It’s Obama’s liberal agenda! By the way Obama, STOP threatening schools by taking away funds for federal programs like Title I, free lunch or special education – which is where the majority of the federal dollars are used.

I can only say that when one school district in Illinois tried to “accomodate” a transgender by providing a separate bathroom – they were sued! This issue should not be about everyone else accomodating the .03 % of the population. Schools are suppose to make ALL children feel safe! What about the other 99.97 % of the rest of the population? I guess THEY don’t get to decide or have any input on what’s safe and what’s NOT?

“School Girls Must Get ‘Comfortable’ With ‘Male Genitalia’ in Bathrooms”? I DON’T THINK SO!!! Just ask Curt Schilling:
Kurt Schilling lost his job for posting this picture.#WakeUpAmerica  

• Upvote 3

A prominent radio talk show host who i won't mention his name (Rush), said that he can prove this is a social agenda by the Left and not a concern for the rights of TG's. Because a simple solution would be to mandate one bathroom with one toilet, one sink, and a door that locks. Instead, the mandate is telling the rest of society that their feelings don't matter and that there must accept this new social norm or we are intolerant bigots, homophobes, etc.

Indy

• Upvote 4

Gen 19:4-9

But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter. And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,  And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.  And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

Luk 17:27-30  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

so look gang here's the way the Eagle sees it.....just like in Lot's day those of us who say we will not compromise in order to make you feel better about your behavior are going to be called "judgmental and bigoted and phobic" and "treated worse" because of our stand....and those who are honest with the facts will see that is RIGHT where we are today.....

now what was it that the late Ruth Graham said on GMA....oh yeah I remember now...."...if GOD doesn't begin to bring judgment on America, HE will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah and HE is  NOT in the apology business !!"   Ruth you were absolutely right...WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...

(Eagle started preaching' and meddling' again.... couldn't help it because the TRUTH sets us free...but you have to KNOW TRUTH)  :praying::praying::praying:

• Upvote 3

No Shabs no beat down for you my friend. ...because  that IMHO is just another basic truth....but still my grandaughters range from 7-19....grade school to college....you let someone with a male appendage try to follow them or my wife or my two grown daughters into the bathroom.  ... and someone WILL get a beat down for sure....and I am not a violent man by nature. ...

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

No Shabs no beat down for you my friend. ...because  that IMHO is just another basic truth....but still my grandaughters range from 7-19....grade school to college....you let someone with a male appendage try to follow them or my wife or my two grown daughters into the bathroom.  ... and someone WILL get a beat down for sure....and I am not a violent man by nature. ...

I understand what you're saying, EagleEye and the need to be vigilant........but it sounds like you're describing a perverted stalker, not a transgender person with a full bladder.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just a crazy, beat me down question, but.......am I the only person that always has, always will, dead bolt the stall door?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

Hey buddy...good question, but an overlooked aspect is now they want To allow human beings with boy parts into the locker rooms of human beings with girl parts...and the last time I checked those locker rooms were pretty much open to all the other inhabitants.  IMO that's not cool...no way, no how...just sayin'! 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Hey buddy...good question, but an overlooked aspect is now they want To allow human beings with boy parts into the locker rooms of human beings with girl parts...and the last time I checked those locker rooms were pretty much open to all the other inhabitants.  IMO that's not cool...no way, no how...just sayin'! 

Good point.  Gonna be a lot of gym teachers looking for work.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I understand what you're saying, EagleEye and the need to be vigilant........but it sounds like you're describing a perverted stalker, not a transgender person with a full bladder.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

Just so y'all know...the man pushing this agenda so hard here in NC is a registered sex offender...now tell me there isn't a connection!:unsure:

• Upvote 2