Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opinion on Trans gender in public restrooms?

gymrat76541

Just when I think I have heard it all I hear this crazy nonsense. 

So Now when I go to the mall or anywhere else the game plan is the wife and granddaughter goes in to the bathroom. I stand in front of the door. Any THING with male genitalia that tries to go in gets knock out. PERIOD. dont care if  IT`S  wearing a dress their still hitting the floor. The wife pays my bail and its back to business. 

Im ok with that. 

• Upvote 7

Here's another issue - why are there so many transgender children these days?

I even saw an article where the parents wanted a school to start a transgender kindergarten class strictly for transgender kids!

In my opinion (Yes, some will disagree) I view this as child neglect. Allowing your children to pick their gender is like allowing them to determine if they want to play with actual guns or toy guns. To are dooming them to a difficult & confusing life.

Each child is born to a certain gender - why is it difficult to raise them as that gender? To do otherwise is abuse!

• Upvote 3

Why must people always complicate EVERYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Simple solution here, people.

Rip out ALL public restrooms,

and replace them with rows of...

porta-potties.jpg

There's room for the parent to stand and help their small child.

Problem solved...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isa 5:21  Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

this is something that has gone WAY too far IMHO....did anyone happen to see Dr Oz ( a show that I NEVER watch) this week while channel surfing over my morning java....Dr Oz interviews a man who WENT TO HELL and came back.....in 30 years of ministry I have only heard three other people relate a so-called NDE that ended in HELL.... Oz looked like a DEER IN HEADLIGHTS......simple fact is there is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun and whether you believe it or not you will end up in one or the other place....so just like the man falling from a 50 story skyscraper you can chose NOT to believe in gravity right up until you make a greasy spot on the pavement below.....now last time I checked the Bible says HE made them male and female....not she-male .....so if you think GOD made a mistake when HE put you in that body...you can discuss that with HIM...but in the meantime like DOG don't think I will stand idly by while you try to enter the ladies room with any female in my family...you will hit the floor before you know what hit you and I will ask forgiveness from GOD alone....

Eagle diatribe ended....

• Upvote 8

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, EagleEye said:

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isa 5:21  Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

this is something that has gone WAY too far IMHO....did anyone happen to see Dr Oz ( a show that I NEVER watch) this week while channel surfing over my morning java....Dr Oz interviews a man who WENT TO HELL and came back.....in 30 years of ministry I have only heard three other people relate a so-called NDE that ended in HELL.... Oz looked like a DEER IN HEADLIGHTS......simple fact is there is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun and whether you believe it or not you will end up in one or the other place....so just like the man falling from a 50 story skyscraper you can chose NOT to believe in gravity right up until you make a greasy spot on the pavement below.....now last time I checked the Bible says HE made them male and female....not she-male .....so if you think GOD made a mistake when HE put you in that body...you can discuss that with HIM...but in the meantime like DOG don't think I will stand idly by while you try to enter the ladies room with any female in my family...you will hit the floor before you know what hit you and I will ask forgiveness from GOD alone....

Eagle diatribe ended....

Ealgle love your diatribe!!!

Gender has nothing to do with safety, safety always comes first!!!! 1% of 99% population is probably transgender. ( The 99% better make it known to your representatives that this is awfully wrong.)

Nothing against transgender, they're human, lost, they need prayers, but I am 100% against child molesters, rapist etc., that will take advantage of this sick public bathroom chaos.  Life is to precious for one incident to occur, we need to have a loud voice on this or else these dumb bone heads will have their way with whatever's next on their horrific agenda. They're slowly chipping away at our moral principles.  

Its about the rights of the normal, not the abnormal. What is morally correct, can not be exchanged for the incorrect.

On another note... this could also be a distraction for what is to come.  As Christians, we definitely have our job cut out for us.  Unity is a must .

• Upvote 3