Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 April 2016

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Don't buy the positive mojo....Krauthammer said Iraq is falling apart and Biden visiting as a last ditch effort to delay the chaos.   The factions are all un-United and Iran is running the show.  Al-Sadr back is a huge negative, the government is about to collapse.

Sorry, Groundhog Day......

Sounds like someone head is Inbeddedd alright...just saying...

• Upvote 8

Hey Adam, what happened? Yesterday it was full speed ahead, today there is no news. I  know that you have other thing to do every day besides the Dinars and maybe that is the situation now. I would rather believe that a lot was done today and you will let us know when you have the time. You're doing a great job Adam, so keep the pedal to the metal for all of your "news hungry" children out here. 

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And you was just a pup reporter eating crayons.  B)

BabySantaClown.jpg

My Mom (Muther' Thugger) Said That As An Infant

I Used To Make The Cutest Little Snot Bubbles Whenever I Growled ! :o

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Don't buy the positive mojo....Al-Sadr back is a huge negative, the government is about to collapse.

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Sounds like someone head is Inbeddedd alright...just saying...

Wow - That's Amazing That He Can Fit An Entire Horse's Head In There ! :o

Incidentally - His Real Name Is Hugh Jaynus ...

:D         :D         :D

• Upvote 5

Thanks Adam for all the information and waiting for the RV to happen.We appreciate all you do and keeping us informed as to what is going on. Both my husband Robert and I are Platinum life members and really do appreciate you.  Have a great week and pray that the RV happens very soon so we can appreciate it before we gp.  We are getting older and the longer we wait for the RV wont help us much but help all our kids   Again Adam thanks

• Upvote 2

Hey Adam or Mods.  I tried renewing my 5 Month membership and it said the progress28 code is already expired.  Is that only for upgrades?  If it did apply (or applied) to renewals also is it because the coupon is already expired and I missed the deadline?:unsure:  Yeah, I'm one of those....there's always at least one in the bunch, huh?  Thanks

7 hours ago, 1978parker said:

Hey Adam or Mods.  I tried renewing my 5 Month membership and it said the progress28 code is already expired.  Is that only for upgrades?  If it did apply (or applied) to renewals also is it because the coupon is already expired and I missed the deadline?:unsure:  Yeah, I'm one of those....there's always at least one in the bunch, huh?  Thanks

There is almost always one :)

send an an email to VIP@dinarvets.com, I will get you in. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, 1978parker said:

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

send an an email to VIP@dinarvets.com, I will get you in. 

Thanks dude! :D

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:18 AM, Adam Montana said:

send an an email to [email protected] , I will get you in. 

Hey there again Adam,

I have sent 2 emails as you stated above to renew my VIP with the progress28 discount.  One on the 3rd and I put "2nd Request" in the subject line on the 2nd email dated May 6th.  I still haven't heard from anyone.

2 hours ago, 1978parker said:

Hey there again Adam,

I have sent 2 emails as you stated above to renew my VIP with the progress28 discount.  One on the 3rd and I put "2nd Request" in the subject line on the 2nd email dated May 6th.  I still haven't heard from anyone.

I see 2 things that may be important:

1. You are registered here with a yahoo.com email. Yahoo gives us (and our members) so many problems that I've considering banning all yahoo email users. 

2. You are currently VIP, so maybe you're taken care of. I don't know. But either way, I would suggest ditching the yahoo email and moving to a gmail account. There is a reason that Google stock is over $700 and Yahoo can't break $50.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:48 PM, Adam Montana said:

I see 2 things that may be important:

1. You are registered here with a yahoo.com email. Yahoo gives us (and our members) so many problems that I've considering banning all yahoo email users. 

2. You are currently VIP, so maybe you're taken care of. I don't know. But either way, I would suggest ditching the yahoo email and moving to a gmail account. There is a reason that Google stock is over $700 and Yahoo can't break $50.

:twocents:

Thanks Adam.  Julie helped get my VIP renewed.  I setup a new gmail account and have changed my settings.  Hopefully no more issues in the future.  Have a great weekend and thanks for your patience. :)

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, 1978parker said:

Thanks Adam.  Julie helped get my VIP renewed.  I setup a new gmail account and have changed my settings.  Hopefully no more issues in the future.  Have a great weekend and thanks for your patience. :)

bud, you are 1000% welcome and I thank YOU for your patience... I know it's way harder on your end because you don't know why there are problems. At least I get to verbally abuse the programmers that are making silly mistakes :lol:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

bud, you are 1000% welcome and I thank YOU for your patience... I know it's way harder on your end because you don't know why there are problems. At least I get to verbally abuse the programmers that are making silly mistakes :lol:

I was getting a little nervous about my VIP renewal.  While I appreciate the discounts you periodically offer I've never understood why I lose days when I renew.  My last membership expires on the 26th of May and the recent membership began right away so it overlapped 2 weeks.  It's done that in the past too.  I just always tell myself that it will be worth it when this ride is over.  A small price to pay for all I will learn and all the work you have done.  Also, it's not specified in my profile but you can call me ma'am...lol  :D:lol::D