Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 April 2016

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam - again! Getting a little more excited each day!! Hearing good things from people involved in this but not in DV. So things seem to be aligning. :D I'm not overly excited YET since we've been down a road like this before, although THIS road seems to be actually taking us somewhere, somewhere good! 

Adam, you're the best, I appreciate everything you do for us. Looking forward to toasting YOU, and ALL our DV friends!!! I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer toasting with everyone here in DV land!!!!! Shall we in, let's say....Belize?? Stay thirsty my friends!

I look forward to growing our blessing! GO RVVVVV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TexAg91 said:

I've recently gotten into the SyFy series, "The 12 Monkeys".

One of the common sayings is, "All that matters, is the mission."

For me the "mission" is passage,  or at least voting on, the law, or laws, that constitute the HCL.

I can't imagine a plausible scenario where an RV occurs without it. Thus it is essential. 

So I am choosing to not get too caught up in GOI craziness, or the lack thereof, exepting HCL related movement. 

I strongly urge the rest of us to keep our eyes on the HCL prize. Once that thing starts moving along then I would strongly recommend getting Platinum VIP, OSI, Corp. VIP, etc. And quickly. 

Yeah, I agree we really need that HCL done. The rest is just window dressing. GO RV

9 hours ago, tankdude said:

I'm liking it - traction and movement are good!

After Over A Decade Of Being Stuck In This Investment

Umbertino's Looking Forward To Being Released From The 'Traction' Unit ! :o

1257765309_ping_pong_in_bed.gif

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Terrill said:

I too got the same response...

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

sent an email to support, no response yet.

Just to be clear, the discount is not applicable to anything under the 5 month package.

2 hours ago, stonecobra52 said:

Been following weekly chats for years and final joined + VIP. Thank you Adam for what you do

You won't be disappointed. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2