Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Admin Shredd - Article: The Three Presidencies "Imminent" And Dismiss Jubouri Met The Requirements"!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Bow Of The Titanic While Looking For The HCL - I'm King Of The World !

4-22-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  How is the dinar going to be taxed?  How I discovered how it’s going to be taxed, I went back through some of my tax records and one of the project I had was Brazil …It was actually a very significant amount of currency I brought back and I looked to see how I was taxed and it was ordinary income…it was a big chunk and that is the way they taxed it.  I’m NOT a tax guy alright…It’s different in each state on how you can set things up and how you categorize things and how you can spend it…so you get the gist.  Ordinary income is going to be across the board in the entire country.  [NOTE:  At the appropriate time you will want to speak with your tax expert...everyone's situation is unique.]

4-21-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article:  "Iraq Stock Exchange is planning to work after the trading system to "streamline" procedures and "activate" investment" ...the main reason the ISX is limited is because the dinar is not more accepted and convertible worldwide. Think of it this way..."the remote Trading system can investors from trading in securities via the internet from anywhere." Imagine that situation today, and you wanted to have this trading platform on your home computer in the USA and invest in Iraqi stocks. How would you pay? US dollars? Who would do the conversion to dinar? Would you have to have a dinar denominated account? Yes, there are ways to accomplish this without the CBI moving to IMF Article VIII like having a "custodial banker" (someone who handles these transactions for you)...   

4-21-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    So, the significance is that if they ever want to attract global investors into the ISX (which they do to raise capital for the private sector businesses), they need to get the banking system on an international level with freedom of movement of capital (get the dinar accepted and converted worldwide).This kind of article is good news because it shows not only the intent, but it provides another reason to get this done sooner than later.  I will also add that it states..."expected "system accomplish the end of the second half of the current 2016 " which falls in line with the other references about opening Iraq's banking system this year.   

4-22-2016   Newshound Guru Shredd   Article:  "Change the three presidencies "imminent" and dismiss Jubouri met the requirements"   Quote:  "...the coming days will witness the variable on the level of improvement of the political model and that passage of the relationship, including the oil and gas law and the Federal Court..."   If this change can get these much needed laws passed, then bring it on.   So good to see the oil and gas law specifically named here.

• Upvote 3

Ooooo, exciting !!! Creapy, I know, but good. :D Brings a smile to my face. Was it not said that Abadi want Jubouri to be axed because he had a different, yet still important position for him to take up? CBI, Dept of Education, something, I cannot remember. Or i may be conflating issues. Conflating, such a wonderful word; it allows you to sound intelligent without outright admitting that you are confused. No wonder politicians use it so frequently.

24 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Ooooo, exciting !!! Creapy, I know, but good. :D Brings a smile to my face. Was it not said that Abadi want Jubouri to be axed because he had a different, yet still important position for him to take up? CBI, Dept of Education, something, I cannot remember. Or i may be conflating issues. Conflating, such a wonderful word; it allows you to sound intelligent without outright admitting that you are confused. No wonder politicians use it so frequently.

So nyk, are you saying that you are a "sofa king" slow cook ? Just thought I'd ask....  :-) 

Here's An Update - Try Not To Get Run Over By The Invisible Freight Train ! :o

:D     :D     :D

4-23-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  I try to do the best math I can to try to figure out what I’m looking at and within a certain time frame.  The schedule these guys are using was just set.  

Here’s what people don’t understand.  They could revalue the currency todayThey’ve already lowered the note count so they can pull that switch and they can add value to it today

Remember the value that represents that dinar…where the value comes from has not changed (that’s what backs it up).  

What’s changed is the amount of notes that represent that value

And so you have less notes with the same value and the notes that are left over are going to gain that much more…that’s how it works.  It works with every economy…every currency…that does not change. 

That’s why this thing is coming down like a freight train right in front of everybody and nobody sees it. 

People were speculating that it would happen at the beginning of the year or mid year and that’s fine it can happen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Thug -

I know you are just re-posting here, however If this quote from Guru Breitling is true . . .

4-22-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  How is the dinar going to be taxed?  How I discovered how it’s going to be taxed, I went back through some of my tax records and one of the project I had was Brazil …It was actually a very significant amount of currency I brought back and I looked to see how I was taxed and it was ordinary income…it was a big chunk and that is the way they taxed it.  I’m NOT a tax guy alright…It’s different in each state on how you can set things up and how you categorize things and how you can spend it…so you get the gist.  Ordinary income is going to be across the board in the entire country.  [NOTE:  At the appropriate time you will want to speak with your tax expert...everyone's situation is unique.]

All I can think about is . . . Go IBC Group. Wiez gunna bie en uh goot plase, wile duh masses ure gunna git takun tew duh cleenerz.

(I know - (sp) spealin ain't write, I'm bored with correctness. For now on, outside the lines for me)

- ddprint22

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, BJinMontreal said:

He had a 'project' in Brazil ... Ergo, he worked in Brazil? 

Wow - Breitling Must've Been Really Rich If He Had A Brazillion Dollars ...

:D   :D    :D 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here's Another Guru Update ...

4-24-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  Getting tons of questions about the IMF.  

For the IMF to actually be able to change the rate that means Iraq would have to be in trouble. 

This is what people don’t understand…the IMF is talking about new loans they want to give to Iraq. 

and if they are talking about giving them new loans that means they have good credit and they have a good credit rating.  That means they have a predictability of making gains to be able to pay the loan back.  That’s not bad…that’s very very good. 

So the IMF is not in the position to take over management and force Iraq into a higher value.  This is how easy it is…if you have a friend and you were wondering what his credit rating is or how good his credit is…

he goes into a bank wanting a loan for a house or a car.  He comes out with the loan he’s got good credit.  He comes out with no loan he has bad credit.  It’s that simple. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/23/2016 at 0:17 PM, DinarThug said:

4-21-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article:  "Iraq Stock Exchange is planning to work after the trading system to "streamline" procedures and "activate" investment" ...the main reason the ISX is limited is because the dinar is not more accepted and convertible worldwide. Think of it this way..."the remote Trading system can investors from trading in securities via the internet from anywhere." Imagine that situation today, and you wanted to have this trading platform on your home computer in the USA and invest in Iraqi stocks. How would you pay? US dollars? Who would do the conversion to dinar? Would you have to have a dinar denominated account? Yes, there are ways to accomplish this without the CBI moving to IMF Article VIII like having a "custodial banker" (someone who handles these transactions for you)...   

More Krap... The primary reason the ISX is limited is due to its currency not being accepted is the dumb-dumb answer. The ISX's remedy in the article is a technological fix not a proposed currency fix.  What the ISX is speaking of is invigorating the exchange to make it the Regional Stock Exchange Hub of the Middle East. Since we are spewing our thoughts, I will prognosticate that the ISX will accomplish their goal without the need for complicated conversions. To be more specific, the Iraqi Brokers will remain in business and serve as the conduit for continued investment. How would one trade on the ISX from the comfort of their own home? Simple, they would log on to their Iraqi Brokers website or the ISX main site and conduct trades using their Iraqi Brokerage Account. The use of Custodial Banks would be used as an assurance that your brokerage funds used by your Broker are safe to be received and disbursed as requested. I could be wrong but I don't so...

• Upvote 4

Here's A Guru Update ...

4-26-2016   Newshound Guru Stryker  It has been an interesting morning in Iraq. After only a thirty minute delay a quorum was achieved with 175 deputies attending. 

It did not take long after PM Abadi arrived for Maliki and his coalition of state law protesters to start chaos in an attempt to stop the voting of the cabinet reshuffle process.

• Upvote 1

Abadi Has Rescheduled The Parliament Session To Thursday !

Meanwhile Al-Sadr Continues To Add Pressure For Progress By Leading Incredibly Massive Demonstrations...

FROM EARLIER TODAY IN IRAQ

13095818_979137285511548_167801253525010

13100737_889439941164979_142518569238485

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks 

Well It's About Time That U Showed Back Up Around Here - This Thread Is From Over 2 Weeks Ago ! :blink:

And The News Section Is In Complete Shambles Right Now From All Of The Dozens Of 'UnThanked' Threads U've Been Ignoring ! :facepalm2:

Lollygagger ! :o

:D     :D      :D 

(welcome back bro) ;)

• Upvote 4