Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lack of Hate Crimes at All-Time High

Whatshername

Lack of hate crimes at all-time high

Fhalkyn

WASHINGTON, DC - This morning a protest was held on the steps of the Capitol, voicing disapproval of the fact that hate crimes against minorities, women, and homosexuals are so rare as to be nonexistent. The largely peaceful demonstration went on for several hours and dispersed after nobody paid much attention to them.

"This is a really traumatizing event for me," said one male participant who asked only to be identified as a woman. "My entire life, my identity, my very being is built around me being a member of a downtrodden and oppressed minority. If I'm not oppressed and downtrodden, then what am I? Nothing."

Another woman participant, who asked only to be identified as an eighty-six-year-old male Hispanic preschooler, broke down crying. She wanted to know how she could pay off her student debt, which is currently sitting at around $106,000 for getting a degree in Transgender Studies. "I had my whole life planned out," she said between sobs. "I thought I'd sue some corporation for millions for not offering me a job - or if it gave me a job, I'd sue for discrimination. But every time I tried, my cases got thrown out of court for lack of evidence."

Many had to be removed to their designated safe spaces to cope, with some staying there for up to three hours trying to come to terms with the fact that most Americans simply didn't care that the protesters thought they were special.

Others decided to take a more proactive stance. "We can't let this culture of indifference stop us," said an older Caucasian woman, who identifies as a young black male of the Black Lives Matter movement. "If average Americans aren't going to commit hate crimes against us, then we have to commit the crimes against us ourselves and then use that in our campaign to make Americans care!" 

She then proceeded to cite several instances of hoaxes used to further their cause. When someone pointed out that all of those hoaxes were proven to be just that, she scoffed: "Well of course! The investigations themselves serve as proof that discrimination and phobias are rampant among Americans."

In the course of the demonstration, the anti-hate protesters accosted several perplexed pedestrians, demanding to know why these passersby hated them so much. They were further confused by the apparent lack of hatred towards them, as the most common answer was, "Who are these people and why should I care what they think they are?"

- See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/lack-of-hate-crimes-at-all-time-high-t17866.html#.dpuf

• Upvote 2

Use to have to pay .50 cents a ticket to see these freaks in a tent at the fair. Now, they're all over the place. The first time I heard one say they came out of the closet, I wouldn't open my closet for 2 weeks. Me and the boogie man under my bed became good friends.

I think I need to take a vacation to North Carolina to show support for common sense.

• Upvote 2

On 4/23/2016 at 11:07 PM, DinarMillionaire said:

Use to have to pay .50 cents a ticket to see these freaks in a tent at the fair. Now, they're all over the place. The first time I heard one say they came out of the closet, I wouldn't open my closet for 2 weeks. Me and the boogie man under my bed became good friends.

I think I need to take a vacation to North Carolina to show support for common sense.

I always suspected the boogie man was a Republican.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being a transplanted North Carolinian I'm amazed at the stupidity of those trying to push HB2 down our throats...and that includes those from Washington DC!  As a vast majority...once they know the details....don't want to get anywhere near this move!  I for one say let em have their own bathroom cause if any one of those sex perv's back in the day got anywhere near my kid's they would be planning a funeral! <_<

• Upvote 1

Since this thread is discussing the NC HB2 law, perhaps everyone would like to read the actual text of the law instead of taking the word of all the pundits.

You can read it here - HOUSE BILL 2

My personal opinion is that children in school locker rooms should not have to worry about the opposite sex watching them shower and change clothes....but hey, that just me and maybe I'm too old to be "with it". I also do not want my granddaughters using public restrooms where men are allowed to go as they have decided to do at Target.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3

If you are concerned about your daughter going into the bathroom then follow her in and keep an eye on her. 

If questioned tell them you are identifying yourself as a woman.

When you leave go have a drink and burp a lot.

Retrieve your man card.

Enough concerned fathers do this and it will become the norm and it will pass.