Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Situation Room...Chinese Elders Are On The move.

Luigi1

21 April 2016  SITREP Situation Report.

Luigi found a juicy rumor.

From Deep Throat in the Situation Room.

Chinese Elders are on the move.

That means Madam Wu can't be too far behind.

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

4-21-16  1:19 PM ET

Deep Source (RV/GCR): “Massive events to unfold within hours. Details cannot be disclosed. Gag orders issued.”

Deep Source (Resistance): “Chinese Elders, Pentagon/White Hats are in position. The Khazarian Syndicate is collapsing, their empire is crumbling. The Cabal are now turning on each other. Their final hours has begun. Restored Republic imminent.”

Deep Source (The Alliance): “Awaiting completion of Earth operations.”

Note from Deep Source(s): “Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn’t lose hope. Nothing lasts forever.”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Luigi1 - Do you realize how many times this incorrect or "raw" so called intel has been put out there before that is very similar to (or a regurgitated copy of) this?  So we are now, "Awaiting completion of Earth operations"?  These folks mean to say there is something completed on the Moon, Mars, Venus, a parallel universe, or something other?  Isn't this borderline lunatic?  Maybe something rejected for "Cracked" magazine but no credible information from past postings.  Go figure.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

21 April 2016  SITREP Situation Report.

...The Cabal are now turning on each other. Their final hours has begun. Restored Republic imminent.”

Deep Source (The Alliance): “Awaiting completion of Earth operations.”

Note from Deep Source(s): “Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn’t lose hope. Nothing lasts forever.”

As opposed to Mars operations :blink::wacko: ... 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

May I make a suggestion?  All of you who post negative reactions to Luigi, why don't you block his posts?  I don't particularly enjoy or rely on these posts, but I just go on about my business and let him do his thing.  Just a thought.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

May I make a suggestion?  All of you who post negative reactions to Luigi, why don't you block his posts?  I don't particularly enjoy or rely on these posts, but I just go on about my business and let him do his thing.  Just a thought.

Yes we could - but if you were an uninitiated member of the dinar community and you read Luigi's un-varafied posts - you may be led down the garden path to ruin thinking what he's posting is actually true, verified and good info!!!

Mostly the negativity is toward the gurus spewing lies repeatedly trying to pump dinar sales for their bosses.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Yes we could - but if you were an uninitiated member of the dinar community and you read Luigi's un-varafied posts - you may be led down the garden path to ruin thinking what he's posting is actually true, verified and good info!!!

Mostly the negativity is toward the gurus spewing lies repeatedly trying to pump dinar sales for their bosses.

Well said.  My concern, too.

• Upvote 1