Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 April 2016

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I've stated many many times that I don't think we're looking for a "date and rate" - I believe we are looking for a set of circumstances, which includes a lot of what we already have and also the all-important HCL. Hopefully we'll be getting back to work on that very soon, in the aftermath of the current situation Parliament is in.

But if we have to pick a rate.... how does $1 sound? :) 

We will see. :twothumbs:

Big bro Adam, I'll make sure there's a bottle of the best Pappy Van Winkle whiskey with your name on it and then some if this will be the case.....yup!  Thanks! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Much appreciated Adam, it's nice to see with all the turmoil that's taking place over there right now that when you read between the lines you actually can see things moving forward. The international community taking part in the re birth of Iraq is moving in full force and what I feel we are witnessing is perhaps the storm before the calm. The people need purchasing power, the country needs to go international to satisfy all nations involved in this re birth cycle. Are we closer, YES, but hang on folks cause things are going to start moving in all directions and I'm sure our good friends Yota, K98, and the rest of the news crew are going to get very busy. Let's keep the coffee brewing for these guys and pray we see the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next.

• Upvote 6