Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dog53

umbertino

4 minutes ago, umbertino said:

It's been  awhile since last I saw him around...Hope all is fine with him and his family.

I'm sure he's fine.  He mentioned being somewhat fed up (paraphrasing) the last time he was here, as to the political nonsense and continued government overreach.  As you know, Dog's a straight shooter and not one to keep kicking a dead horse.  The weather around these parts is also starting to turn nice and you know how he loves the land and spending time with the family tribe.  Anyways, I hope that's the case.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

Miss his short no nonsense statements. He doesn't beat around the bush and double speak.

My guess he is out with his family and tribe hunting or teaching them how to use a weapon- gun or bow.

I know I sure would want him covering my back!

• Upvote 2

53 may be taking a break from this God knows we all need a break from time to time even I take the Summer off from all this to clear my brain from all the rumors and Iraq that cant get nothing completed or meet a dead line. Fishing, Traveling n enjoying my girls on the boat is my prescription to all of this it seems to work faster than meds.

B)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm sure he's fine.  He mentioned being somewhat fed up (paraphrasing) the last time he was here, as to the political nonsense and continued government overreach.  As you know, Dog's a straight shooter and not one to keep kicking a dead horse....  

***///

TheDOG is missed. And you're right SHABS...

TheDOG reminds us of that old 'Keep America Beautiful' commercial where that Italian-American Actor from

Louisiana - Iron Eyes Cody, has a tear running down his cheek because of what we've allowed to happen to

his once-great Nation.  :(

We, too, hope he is taking time with The Tribe... walking softly... and being strong.

Prayers to him & his from TheOSG's.  :hug:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Oh, yuh...?.....Tell that to every long-legged lady in Italy ! :P:lol:

That's who they dream about every night, we betcha...! :wave:;)

Kind of you to say...Grazie....Got married twice already... Thinking about the 3rd  time ( the perfect one?)....J/K

• Upvote 1

Btw...I've seen Dog hanging around the prayer requests as I'm sure many of you have seen...perfect place for him to "have somebody's back"!!!  :salute:

If you read this  buddy...we sincerely miss ya!!! :blush:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much ladies and gentleman. (you too shabs :)

I consider you all friends and feel fortunate to have stumbled on to such a great site with so many wonderful and beautiful souls. For that I thank the all maker.   I have had alot to do lately and have not been able to get in a whole lot of computer time. Like to check in every so often. Just to see how you guys and gals are doing and if im rich yet.  hahahahahahahaha.  Now its back off into the woods to find mushrooms. 

All of you be well 

• Upvote 4

Hope ya find one like this buddy!!! :eyebrows:

IS THIS A RECORD BREAKING MISSOURI MOREL MUSHROOM?

gaint morel mushroom

Spring is in the air, and morel mushrooms are growing out of the ground. Morel mushrooms are known for their usually small stature, but delicious taste. However, one Missouri turkey hunter stumbled into what could be the biggest recored morel mushroom found in Missouri.

A women from Park Hills, Missouri shared her husband’s rare find and shortly after it went viral.

The mushroom was found last weekend, but is still creating a lot of buzz across the internet. The Missouri Department of Natural Resources headed to the Ware residence to get an official measurement.

The mushroom, measured in at 12 inches tall and 13 inches in circumference. Since the giant morel mushroom was soaking in water before the DNR came to get the measurements, the weight couldn’t be recorded.

Many people thought the mushroom appeared bigger due to trick photography, but Sarah Ware made it clear this morel mushroom is simply humongous.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, dog53 said:

Thank you very much ladies and gentleman. (you too shabs :)

I consider you all friends and feel fortunate to have stumbled on to such a great site with so many wonderful and beautiful souls. For that I thank the all maker.   I have had alot to do lately and have not been able to get in a whole lot of computer time. Like to check in every so often. Just to see how you guys and gals are doing and if im rich yet.  hahahahahahahaha.  Now its back off into the woods to find mushrooms. 

All of you be well 

Glad to see you back and learn everything is fine with you and yours.

• Upvote 1