Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV/RI Ramadan?

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of interest.

Guru wmawhite is looking ahead to Ramadan.

Not verified. Your opine.

4-18-2016   Newshound Guru  wmawhite   [...I BELIEVE MY OWN OPINION THEY WILL DO IT BEFORE THEIR RAMADAN WHICH WILL GIVE THEM A NICE CELEBRATION JUST LIKE WHEN IRAQ GOT RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 FEW YEARS BACK.]   Ramadan is celebrated inside of Iraq, as with all Muslin countries. A change in the value of the IQD takes place outside of Iraq. When that happens the value of the IQD inside of Iraq is still 1 IQD = 1 IQD...no change. IMO, Ramadan has nothing to do with the eventual change in the IQD.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

This is recycle repeated in some way, shape, or form at the onset and during Ramadan every year for the past several years.  I just ignore it since these postings have no credibility whatsoever.

FYI, Ramadan this year is nominally Monday, June 6th through Tuesday, July 5th.  If I understand correctly, the actual start and end is determined by the "moon sightings" so could shift a day but does not last more than 30 days.

(-) to you again Luigi. First for more spew, then second because (as you copied and pasted the wmawhite quote from another site) had you read the whole conversation you would have seen that the part in brackets was someone asking Mr. White a question and his response, in bold, clearly states his "opine" that Ramadan has nothing to do with the change in rate for the IQD. Come on man, get your facts straight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1