Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Update


KristiD
 Share

Recommended Posts

On Wednesday's (April 13) audio, he said that although there's really good news coming out of Iraq, it will take them time to do it all correctly.  So he says no RV anytime soon.... it's looking like the end of the year.  :(   But for those of us in this for years already, I guess 8 months isn't all that bad.....  I just hope it's this year!!

I've always liked Breitling because he really seems to understand global economics and I believe his assessment of Iraq has been spot on.  I have a great deal of respect for him.  Still, part of me hopes he's wrong about this and that the RV will happen sooner.

Edited by KristiD
  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been hoping that these guys were wrong for years (lol). Wished we were done and moving on with our lives, but it is what it it and I too like reading his posts.  I was thinking that this was going to be the year based on all the positive events coming out of Iraq, but then I get up and see all this inner fighting again. It is safe to say that I am no guru, I said last year was the year. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have always been a fan of Breitling.  He has shied away from date and rate but always gave the impression that it could happen at any time.  This last audio kind of took me by surprise.  I'm sure he gets tired of people asking him "WHEN?" and wants people to get on with their lives, but I, too, hope (and believe) he is wrong. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

But for those of us in this for years already, I guess 8 months isn't all that bad.....  I just hope it's this year!!

End Quote

 Agreed Kristi..Even though this very statement has been in the loop  for a few years....Smile

Edited by umbertino
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

On Wednesday's (April 13) audio, he said that although there's really good news coming out of Iraq, it will take them time to do it all correctly.  So he says no RV anytime soon.... it's looking like the end of the year.  :(   But for those of us in this for years already, I guess 8 months isn't all that bad.....  I just hope it's this year!!

I've always liked Breitling because he really seems to understand global economics and I believe his assessment of Iraq has been spot on.  I have a great deal of respect for him.  Still, part of me hopes he's wrong about this and that the RV will happen sooner.

Thank you for bringing a respectable rumor!!! Nice for a change. Heres to hoping he is wrong though. lol

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Breitling used to collect imperial data for the government. He is a pretty smart guy. I have met him and talked to him in person and my impression of him is that he is a straight shooter. He made a ton of money on the ISX and has no money issues. He puts out his reports because he likes doing it and he got tired of the guru poopoo. I listened to that last report and was a little bummed that his assessment has pushed it out to possibly the end of the year or beyond. When we spoke a couple months ago, when he was in the SF Bay Area I asked him, not for a rate and date,  but what he generally felt the timing would be. He said maybe by summer. That said I am Not holding his feet to the fire because this is Iraq and who the hell knows what is going to happen. He did, however tell me that the value of the Iraqi dinar at this point in time, based on the data he has, is worth 57 cents, even with the Isis crisis

That would not suck. That number was based on the current trajectory of gov. Reforms, last publicized note count, oil production and other economic indicators. I also know that he is heavily invested in the dinar so he has skin in the game like all of us. 

Patience is key here and we all need to have a lot of it. Iraq, once they work out these reforms and Mosul gets retaken, will be putting a value to their currency that is market bearing. The US of A the IMF the World Bank and all of the private investment require this to be able to assess risk and also so Iraq is on a level playing field with the rest of the international community.

so I say, patience young grasshopper. Breathe deeply and focus. One day we will wake up and it will have happened

  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Breitling used to collect imperial data for the government. He is a pretty smart guy. I have met him and talked to him in person and my impression of him is that he is a straight shooter. He made a ton of money on the ISX and has no money issues. He puts out his reports because he likes doing it and he got tired of the guru poopoo. I listened to that last report and was a little bummed that his assessment has pushed it out to possibly the end of the year or beyond. When we spoke a couple months ago, when he was in the SF Bay Area I asked him, not for a rate and date,  but what he generally felt the timing would be. He said maybe by summer. That said I am Not holding his feet to the fire because this is Iraq and who the hell knows what is going to happen. He did, however tell me that the value of the Iraqi dinar at this point in time, based on the data he has, is worth 57 cents, even with the Isis crisis

 

 

I was there also in February in San Francisco when Breitling said this.  He is a real no B.S. guy.  Just wants to give you the truth and not hype or pump your false hopes.  Had a chance to speak with him also for about 10 minutes after the event.  Good guy.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Don't know why in the world someone negged you, Gypsygirl.  Hey, we would all love it to come out at full value ($3 plus), but 57 cents would be a great start.  Evened you out.

Thanks Shedagal. Maybe they don't like me being happy over 57 cents ...lol

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been reading Breitlings post for a lot of years an have come to the conclusion that he does keep up with the events going on in Iraq but is really no more informed than the rest of us. I'm sure the same data he has showing the Dinar worth .57 cents Adam could probably justify his .10 cents speculation. Not down on Breitling but he's just another guru that has an opinion on when the Dinar will RV. My data tells me that it will be sooner than the end of the year...

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, DoD said:

I've been reading Breitlings post for a lot of years an have come to the conclusion that he does keep up with the events going on in Iraq but is really no more informed than the rest of us. I'm sure the same data he has showing the Dinar worth .57 cents Adam could probably justify his .10 cents speculation. Not down on Breitling but he's just another guru that has an opinion on when the Dinar will RV. My data tells me that it will be sooner than the end of the year...

i dont have data

cant afford it

hope before the end of april

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

OH NO.... Wont be on long, that's funny. I hope and pray this pans out - the sooner the better; I know we are all ready for it, including Iraq.

well if it helps, maybe not to bad in a thong

i am a repo man

and on the fire dept

and i am crazy as bat **** 

and i live in a igloo here in canada

and we drink beer and rye and vodka and wine and baileys

etc

and dwitte is my friend on the short bus

we will have a great party and yes i will show up

just to say hi to many who have been nice to me here

 

davis

not out of beer

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, davis411 said:

well if it helps, maybe not to bad in a thong

i am a repo man

and on the fire dept

and i am crazy as bat **** 

and i live in a igloo here in canada

and we drink beer and rye and vodka and wine and baileys

etc

and dwitte is my friend on the short bus

we will have a great party and yes i will show up

 

Well, I like your kind...the crazier the better! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.