Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5000 notes

xdmed

I talked to bb&t bank yesterday and they said they couldnt get dinar at all last week and this week all they can get is 5000 notes. probally because of the cancelled auctions last week but they didnt think they would be able to get 25000 notes anymore. has anyone else ran into this this week?

• Upvote 2

I talked to bb&t bank yesterday and they said they couldnt get dinar at all last week and this week all they can get is 5000 notes. probally because of the cancelled auctions last week but they didnt think they would be able to get 25000 notes anymore. has anyone else ran into this this week?

Just bought 25,000 notes two days ago at Fifth Third without a problem in the Carolinas

Which BB&T branch? Just wondering before I go to Rockwall TX and see if they have any.

It is my understanding that the CBI sells foreign currency at their foreign currency auctions, not IQD.

It is interesting to me what often happens with this dinar venture .... someone reports a curious incident (bank story) or email they received or friend's/relatives rumor, maybe a govt. insider's report on a meeting they say is happeneing... then speculation occurs which almost always points to the conclusion that it must be related to the RV in some way ... and then within a very short time, usually a couple posts later ... the whole thing has been debunked or logically explained away. Is it just me, or is this really how it usually plays out?

• Upvote 1

It is interesting to me what often happens with this dinar venture .... someone reports a curious incident (bank story) or email they received or friend's/relatives rumor, maybe a govt. insider's report on a meeting they say is happeneing... then speculation occurs which almost always points to the conclusion that it must be related to the RV in some way ... and then within a very short time, usually a couple posts later ... the whole thing has been debunked or logically explained away. Is it just me, or is this really how it usually plays out?

Holdind dinar since 2004 and ummmmm yea, true we are closes than ever....but...how much longer????? ANYONES GUESS...!!!!

i was just asking a question to see if anyone else experienced this. i never said anything about speculating an rv or said i had any inside "intel" or anything so chill this is a forum for gathering info and asking questions

i was just asking a question to see if anyone else experienced this. i never said anything about speculating an rv or said i had any inside "intel" or anything so chill this is a forum for gathering info and asking questions

now, now ... I was speaking in generalities ... that is why I gave several examples of how info or intel, etc usually presents itself. And if folks have been around here for any length of time, ya have to admit that often, very often a "dinar behind every bush" easily becomes the perspective or conclusion of way too much of that info or intel. Nothing pointed at you ... generalities.