Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - I Am Very Seriously Looking For It This Week... Very Seriously Looking For It In The Middle Of This Month !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering Who Tripped Over The DV Power Cord 3 Days Ago ? :blink:

4-8-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...Iraqi is not a country of rules, in fact far from it.  And it is those lack of rules that is holding up investors.  Despite [those] who say Shabibi is still there, or in charge etc. ...He is not.  

He has been gone for a few years and retired.  He may comment, he may come to economic events in other countries, but he is not part of the CBI.  He is like 74 years old now...I doubt he...wants to participate in the mess in Iraq...especially as long as Maliki still hangs his hat there.  

Just to be clear, until parliament or Abadi changes it, Ali al-Allaq is the CBI Governor...

4-7-2016   Intel Guru Frank26   Abadi how long have you been telling us about the technocrats and your Cabinet...done...long time ago...ancient history...

so what is going...let’s just say they are putting all these pieces together so they can officially come out with a GOI parliamentary structure that says...here we are...along with the Cabinet that represents the leadership of this government...Abadi the Prime Minister...change the direction of the Cabinet...change the direction of Parliament... mission accomplished sir...

our TEAMS are focused on one thing...that is the three parts that create the structure of the Monetary Reform of the Iraqi dinar. 

I am very seriously looking for it this week...very seriously looking for it in the middle of this month...IMO...  

4-7-2016   Intel Guru Frank26   I also want you to know that our technocrats are there...and we’ve been there for a while...

our technocrats from DC are in Iraq...these guys are making sure that Abadi gets his reforms done....

they are not going to allow Abadi to fail...He’s got everything that he needs...and there is tons of news coming out trying to tell you that...

he got every reform he wanted...one of the reforms is the Monetary Reform...it is our strongest opinion that Dr. Shabibi will be returning to the helm of the CBI...

taking hold of that wheel and with his other hand pointing to the Iraqi people and the international world saying...

look we laid the ground work for the RI with the IMF for...many years...our RI is complete...and the RV is about to kick in… 

4-9-2016   Newshound Guru Tlar  Article quote:  "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, ladder, on Thursday (31st March 2016), the new government formation to the President of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, a closed envelope, while the parliament voted to give confidence to the candidates within ten days. 

It looks as though next week will be the turning point for Iraq as the technocrats should be voted in.

• Upvote 8

On 11 April, 2016 at 6:33 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Hahahaha... DAVIS ! You're old AND funny ! :P

We love you, man ! SO ya got THAT goin' for ya ! :hug:

davis needs the love

i can be the frank???? 

and yes that was my bday

i am a fool baby

well with facial hair now

but cute as a kitten

• Upvote 3